whorelore

Edinburgh re-visited

8 posts in this topic

I'm back on the Edinburgh scene having been away for a while.

Called Blair Street (my favourite) and Scorpio today but none of the names registered.

I punted in Blair back in January with Paula who I'd seen 2 years earlier.

That girl can talk!

She's become a bit too hard core for me in her time there.

While I was in the waiting room I asked the names of the others and Erika (said she was from Finland but I've found a thread where someone says she's Estonian) was the other interesting possibility (I still dream of the wonderful Ciri who said she was from Finland but was actually from Estonia).

The big disappointment for me about Blair Street is that they put the Sauna on the punternet blacklist for reviews.

I think this is detrimental to business as it was the reviews there that got me into going there years ago.

It's a shame punternet doesn't have a policy of the parlour owners having to annually request review blocking. I can't see (other than tax implications) the rational behind not wanting reviews of their girls.

A few people have said they find the entrance to Blair Street too public, I don't. I find the entrance to London Street too open. Only punted there once and it was ok, nothing great.

So who's the "in" girl(s) in Edinburgh's Sauna's just now?

Any alternatives? Private flats, budget fucks? :-)

Never punted in Glasgow but if there's something special there I'd like to hear!

Keep yer peckers up!

Yes I would agree that paula can talk, I went downstairs with her a few years back, but felt back then she hadnt yet entered the zone. It seems she has improved. Havent been in this year so cant recommend anyone.

I had a punt with an Eastern European lady at Blair Street a few months back. Blonde bobbed hair down to her jawline, slim and attractive. Gave great service in the room, BBBJ, DFK, prostate massage without a condom on her finger, intense CIM. :D

Ah yes, I used to punt in Edinburgh in the mid seventy's, a parlour owned by Dora Noyce in Danube street, who was done about 70 times for running a brothel, but the place was never shut down...used to have 6-7 ladies working each time I went in.

And the joy of walking along Rose street to meet the ladies who used to work from crummy flats, before the place was given a make over, the places may change, but there will always be somewhere for the locals to know about.

i visited blair st yesterday and had the great pleasure of 45 mins with betty.she is eastern european and absolutly lovely.i will definitly be seeing her again for another gfe.45 mins was too short,will book an hour next time.great personality,pretty,lovely figure and a wicked sense of humour.

Ahhh Ciri now there's a name that brings back some very happy memories. Had a duo with her and Tammy many years ago that still makes me smile. Only a very occasional sauna visitor these days. I can highly recommend Danni from the other site though.

Oh my Gawd Tammy now there is a name that takes me back she was a star - its no good reminising about things but well its still fun. Blair street took over from London Street - London street had the stunners but you know they knew it and they stopped trying. The place was a great haunt for the likes of me randy but useless with women. Talk about punching above my weight. Used to punt in Glasgow but when I discovered Edinburgh I was hooked - Blow jobs without a condom and cum in mouth never had that in Glasgow at a parlour but it was common place in Edinburgh - first sauna that I went to was Scorpio's and she blew me and that was me hooked once a month id make the trek. tried a few other places too and settled between london street and blair street. I used to frequent London Street when Lisa was there a MILF and boy was she great - sadly the big C took her and that was a great loss. Fond memories of her and she knew how to do a guy. Blair street adelaide and sydney were good had ciri and she was great. But tammy was the one that stuck in my head as she was stunning and up for doing it all massages sucking cock and fucking like no tomorrow. Have tried Carols and that okay better than Scorpio's but can be hit and miss from time to time. Had a blinder of a session in there one aftgernoon and ended up two hours and we did it all anal oral fucks and massages. Id been everywhere on that girl and she left the room covered in spunk. One for the memory indeed.

Does anyone know what happened to Erika from Balir street sauna?