DOUGHBOY

Going to pattaya

457 posts in this topic

Hi im new here today so hello to you all :rolleyes: so have been lurking for a while but would like to know your recommended places to visit in pattaya for massage and bars as im going for first time very soon Thanks:-)

Many thanks dont want to upset anyone:)

It's too big a question to answer. Probably best if you do some reading and ask more targetted stuff.

If you google "secrets pattay forum" there is a good messageboard there.

It's too big a question to answer.

Yes, I agree.

Two things I would like to point out to anyone who has never been to Thailand.

1) 95% of Thai prostitutes are not attractive -------- before you try to shoot me down, go to You-Tube and find clips of beautiful bargirls, type in Soi 6 Pattaya ------- or anything else to prove me wrong.

2) My advice for a Pattaya newbie would be Walking Street, Simons Complex, there are now 2 of them.

Each complex has over a dozen bars and each one is full of girls who can be taken back to you room for a £6 barfine ------ you have to pay the girl as well, I don't want to get into the "politics" of how much you should pay but if I say between £20 and £30 that will give you a rough idea.

Jimmy, thank god the other 5% are here in london , eh ?:rolleyes:

Yes, I agree.

Two things I would like to point out to anyone who has never been to Thailand.

1) 95% of Thai prostitutes are not attractive

I would like to point out....

1) Jimmy has admitted that his preference is not for SE Asian women

2) This is his own opinion. Others will differ. Especially those who do actually find SE Asian women attractive.

JRC - great to see you back.

I love Pattaya, but it is the overall experience of the friendliness of the people and so many there for P4P that makes it and not the beauty of the women. It is not that there are no attractive girls, there are, but you will see far more in the windows of Amsterdam and the FKKs of Germany/Austria. However, I had some 7s for 10 hours for the equivalent of £25 and the sex was generally great. In London/Frankfurt/Vienna, I have paid subtantially more for substantially less return, albeit the girls have been very photogenic.

In HK and Macau, the girls are generally more attractive, but again you will pay more - up to 8/10 times.

I will not recommend any bars because they change and diff strokes for diff folks. However, Walking St is a must with something for every monger. Soi 6 is worth a visit, for the experience alone.

Have fun.

Peter

I love Pattaya, but it is the overall experience of the friendliness of the people and so many there for P4P that makes it and not the beauty of the women. It is not that there are no attractive girls, there are, but you will see far more in the windows of Amsterdam and the FKKs of Germany/Austria. However, I had some 7s for 10 hours for the equivalent of £25 and the sex was generally great. In London/Frankfurt/Vienna, I have paid subtantially more for substantially less return, albeit the girls have been very photogenic.

In HK and Macau, the girls are generally more attractive, but again you will pay more - up to 8/10 times.

I will not recommend any bars because they change and diff strokes for diff folks. However, Walking St is a must with something for every monger. Soi 6 is worth a visit, for the experience alone.

Have fun.

Peter

Exactly, not all the bargirls of Pattaya are good looking, but Jimmy's 95% Is off the mark, as he says himself he dosn't fancy Thai birds. Part of the fun Is to hunt for your Miss right now, sure there are a few uglies, and average girls, but you can find some stunnas, and not always In the higher priced gogo's

Advice to Doughboy, read the WSG link that KP posted, and trawl through that forum, It will give you 100% more Info than this UK centered board can.

Thanks again everyone good advice all round,some people have said to me make sure i go to jade hotel jomtien and a few of their favourites and a guy i saw today said try pattaya addicts forum,not too sure if i need a real stunner or not but if she's easy on the eye and dont play games i will be fine and so will she. Regards:)

Thanks again everyone good advice all round,some people have said to me make sure i go to jade hotel jomtien and a few of their favourites and a guy i saw today said try pattaya addicts forum,not too sure if i need a real stunner or not but if she's easy on the eye and dont play games i will be fine and so will she. Regards:)

The Jade Hotel is not actually in Jomtien and is more of an experienced monger/ex-pat place. It is also more expensive than most other ST bars in Pattaya.

I don't think the quality there is any better than anywhere else in Pattaya and unless you know where it is, it is a bitch to find.

If this is your 1st trip to Pattaya, I would give it a miss. There is plenty else to keep to occupied in the main areas of Pattaya.

Exactly, not all the bargirls of Pattaya are good looking, but Jimmy's 95% Is off the mark, as he says himself he dosn't fancy Thai birds. Part of the fun Is to hunt for your Miss right now, sure there are a few uglies, and average girls, but you can find some stunnas, and not always In the higher priced gogo's

Jerboa, I have the greatest respect for your opinion, you will remember that we both chose the same Go-Go girl in Bangkok, now she WAS a stunner.

I do see beautiful girls in Thailand but they tend to be "normal" girls working in big shopping malls such as Siam Paragon, I stick by my earlier statement that 95% of Pattaya bargirls are not attractive.

It is interesting that no one has taken up my challenge to give a link to some beautiful Thai bargirls ------- this link is a short film of Soi 6 Pattaya which will give newbies some idea of the "quality" of the girls on offer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHkg5LkblA4

Can I just add that Thailand is a great destination for a single guy but it is not the "Paradise" that you read about on some Thailand forums.:(

Peter, I have not been away, just posting far less. :(

Yes, the girls in Hong Kong are far better quality but you have many nationalities to choose from, I met girls from Thailand, Philippines, Viet Nam and Cambodia.

Prices were around £80 short time, £160 overnight so your figures are about right however you can't really compare HK with Pattaya, the prices are not so far apart if you compare HK with Bangkok. :)

Jerboa, I have the greatest respect for your opinion, you will remember that we both chose the same Go-Go girl in Bangkok, now she WAS a stunner.

I do see beautiful girls in Thailand but they tend to be "normal" girls working in big shopping malls such as Siam Paragon, I stick by my earlier statement that 95% of Pattaya bargirls are not attractive.

It is interesting that no one has taken up my challenge to give a link to some beautiful Thai bargirls ------- this link is a short film of Soi 6 Pattaya which will give newbies some idea of the "quality" of the girls on offer.

Can I just add that Thailand is a great destination for a single guy but it is not the "Paradise" that you read about on some Thailand forums.:)

I agree with Jimmy although I don't generally find Thai girls attractive but Jimmy is right there are some stunning Thai ladies but I also haven't seen alot in the working areas of Pattaya :(

Welcome back Jimmy I missed your posting :o

Many thanks dont want to upset anyone:)
Awe (bless you, G), shucks - go ahead, it's fun. Just make sure that you are making a point and not just having a go.:)

www.MassageinPattaya.com will give you some info for sure or links to massage info

not sure when you are going but i live there but have come to the uk to get away from there new year which in Pattaya ended yesterday but now i cant get back as no flights are leaving London great Lol

Plus when they do start running again there could be a civil war its looking very bad now in bkk

rob

Nah everyones been so helpful and friendly and thanks for emails i will get back to you, i go june 4th for 3 weeks.Thinking i might stay first week in bangkok:) Regards

For those not familar with the WSG, Jimmy has somewhat strange tastes.

This is one of Jimmy's Bangkok "stunners".

http://www.theimageboard.com/uploads/3uzhu2at.jpg

He hasn't stopped spouting the same old mantra over the last 5 years. He cannot grasp the concept that some people actually prefer Thai women to his Eastern European tastes.

He also promised not to comment on Thailand once his information is out of date, now he hasn't been for 2 years I believe, he should leave it to people who have.

I fly out in 3 weeks for a month. Can't wait to spend some time with "skanks" like these.....

http://www.annajet.co.uk/SlideShowPro/Dec_09/album1/popup/DSC06814_2.jpg

http://www.annajet.co.uk/SlideShowPro/Dec_09/album1/popup/P1010201.jpg

http://www.annajet.co.uk/SlideShowPro/Dec_09/album1/popup/P1010193.jpg

I visited Pattaya for the first time in December for ten days. It's very much a resort town (streets are quiet in the day time and packed in the evenings) which is certainly not going to suit all tastes - but the nightlife is pretty full on if that's what you're going for, and you'll be spoilt for choice for bars to frequent - there's around 80 bars in the Walking Street area if memory serves me right.

For me, personally, Babydolls and Beach Club were my favourites, but bars are constantly changing so just look around and see what takes your fancy.

Would also recommend a visit to Secrets, and their forum (mentioned earlier in this thread) was a valuable source of info for me.

Have fun, and please report back and let us know how you got on!

but bars are constantly changing so just look around and see what takes your fancy.

This is so true. It is very difficult to recommend a particular bar because staff and the girls change so often.

For instance, when I went last May "What's Up" was brimming with talent. I went back in October and it was like a different place.

Just go with the flow, enjoy and explore. That is part of the fun.

Plans in Thailand very rarely go to plan.

Hmmmmm -------- how many prostitutes are working in Pattaya, my guess is over 50,000, little wonder that you can find photos of a handful of attractive ones.

I never said all the girls were ugly, only 95%. :):confused:

My link from Google gives a far more accurate picture of the quality of Thai hookers ------- but then what should we expect for £20 overnight. :rolleyes:

He also promised not to comment on Thailand once his information is out of date, now he hasn't been for 2 years I believe, he should leave it to people who have.

My last visit to Thailand was March 2010, think carefully before you call me a liar --------- I can prove it as I met up with a member of Worldsexguide. :)

Why did I return ???

Just needed a break from work and cold weather, did very little punting. :rolleyes:

Nah everyones been so helpful and friendly and thanks for emails i will get back to you, i go june 4th for 3 weeks.Thinking i might stay first week in bangkok:) Regards
Oh, all right, go ahead and be pleasant if you insist. :)

Some of my own favourite places are 'Happy a go-go' on Walking Street, 'Shark' (which has some real dazzlers), 'SuperBaby' and 'SuperGirl' on Soi Diamond' (just off Walking Street). 'Angelwitch' has good 'shows' if you can stand the dense clouds smoke emitted by the Russian mafia, who tend to hog the front row seats, and 'What's Up' for showers and audience-participation on Soi 15 (with a couple of great outdoor seafood restaurants between these two bars). Soi 6 is famous for its soi-long string of ST (short-time) and BJ (blow-job) bars; two of the best soapy massage parlours, 'Sabai Sabai' and 'Sabai Dee', are on Second Road down around Soi 3. You'll find dozens of beer bars along Second Road and also on Walking Street, where the prices both for beer and for bar fines are cheaper than in the go-gos. The 'Alcazar' is famous for it's ladyboy spectaculars - actually quite tame and you could take your entire family, but it's 'different'. In fact, Walking Street offers its own version of a ladyboy spectacular from midnight onward, as the 'lovelies' mince up and down the street with exaggerated movements - most are ludicrously obvious but a few will prompt a double-take of the 'does she or doesn't she?' variety. Some seriously good seafood restaurants on Walking Street are 'Nang Nual' (which also serves excellent steaks) and 'King Seafood Enterprises'. An afternoon at the beach can be fun, with your very own beach lady renting you a reclining chair and selling you beer, other beach ladies coming along regularly to offer you beach massages and manicures/pedicures, vendors hawking deep-fried seafood and every other imaginable item and service, even including tattoos if you feel you finally are ready that extra touch of class. The whole city is one big over-the-top carnival, should not be taken seriously for a second and can be a great place to just hang-out and do practically nothing for a week, a veritable sexual Disneyland.:rolleyes:

My last visit to Thailand was March 2010, think carefully before you call me a liar --------- I can prove it as I met up with a member of Worldsexguide. :eek:

Why did I return ???

Just needed a break from work and cold weather, did very little punting. :D

As you had been banned from the WSG, I had no idea you had gone back.

This despite saying you would never return.

http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45552

Can I just add that Thailand is a great destination for a single guy but it is not the "Paradise" that you read about on some Thailand forums.:eek:

Well It's all opinions Jimmy, ok there are many ugly bargirls, but not 95% and part of the fun Is to hunt the stunna for the night, I wouldn't keep going If It was 95% uglies.