justagirl

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

13 posts in this topic

I'm trying to mark all posts as read (via Quick Links - Mark forums read)

But just keep getting this message. Huh?

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Then when I click on the "inform administrator" link, it comes up with this (doesn't make it easy for me!)

Contacting the admins

As you may imagine, we receive hundreds of e-mails every week. we read them all (though it may take a while!) but we cannot possibly write a personal reply to each one.

The following types of messages will be ignored, so don't waste your time writing them:

* Questions that can be answered by reading instructions, FAQs, or other information available on the site;

* Questions about the disposition of submitted Field Reports;

* Requests for information on a particular lady or location - ALL information is in the Field Reports;

* Requests for deletion or modification of Field Report(s) - for that, use the Feedback form.

For all other legitimate business, click here to send a message.

Can someone kindly just fix it?

happens for me too. reported to mods

happens in Firefox and Chrome

Mmmm - odd never happened before..... :rolleyes:

I had the error message as well

Me too. Never seen it till last night.

This also happens if you load up a page, and then leave it without replying for too long - once the session updates, so does the token, which means your message will not send and you'll have to navigate away from the page and then back again to reply. At worst, exit the forums, then load back up and navigate back to the thread, and you should be able to reply fine.

This also happens if you load up a page, and then leave it without replying for too long - once the session updates, so does the token, which means your message will not send and you'll have to navigate away from the page and then back again to reply. At worst, exit the forums, then load back up and navigate back to the thread, and you should be able to reply fine.

That's not where my problem lies. But thanks.

I think it's suggesting it's a problem at the server end.

It must be server end. My office PC runs MAC, home PC and Laptop are XP Pro and Windows 7. The same problem happens on them all.

Should be fixed now

Muchas Gracias :o