Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Art Issue

Don't know how I was able not to laugh!

9 posts in this topic

Ladies, I'm sure you have lots of different and unusual requests asked of you by your customers.

What have you been asked to do that you either had to stop yourself laughing out loud or were a little less professional and did laugh out loud?

Or maybe you have changed and a request you received when you started that completely cracked you up is a fairly run of the mill request now.

Yes I had a gentleman tell me that his biggest turn on was dustbin bags, the black ones.

He then proceeded to tell me that he got thrown out of his local Asda for..... well as he put it..

'I was stroking the bin bags and one of the employees saw me and told me to stop or I was going to be removed from the store.'

Needless to say I was trying my hardest not to laugh, it was sooooo difficult I had tears in my eyes. I kindly rejected his booking and when I hung up I fell off the chair laughing. I know I shouldn't as everyone has their own thing but that was just toooo weird for me.

I have posted about this more than once before so will not tell the whole story yet again but............

it was the man who brought a sack full of stinging nettles with him....

I was not however, trying to hold in a laugh.... I found it quite interesting to be

honest!

:rolleyes:

I have posted about this more than once before so will not tell the whole story yet again but............

it was the man who brought a sack full of stinging nettles with him....

I was not however, trying to hold in a laugh.... I found it quite interesting to be

honest!

:rolleyes:

Could have been worse - he might have been suggesting you practice with him for this....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dorset/content/articles/2005/06/17/nettle_eating_feature.shtml

Men eh?

I think if a flying saucer landed and a bright purple ten legged alien slithered out there's be some bloke with his tongue hanging out and eaching into his pants for a J Arthur Rank!

Dunno about punter requests, but just seen an ad on the other site which made me laugh:

"Hi there!

I want to sell my breast milk. I now have a full flow of milk!

I will allow you to suck it strait out from my breast.

If interested, mail me.

Serious offers only.

I only make out calls.

Extras at an extra cost."

Serious offers only was the kicker.

I always think of a band of gold were the guy had some fasination on yellow marigolds LOL :rolleyes:

Men eh?

I think if a flying saucer landed and a bright purple ten legged alien slithered out there's be some bloke with his tongue hanging out and eaching into his pants for a J Arthur Rank!

It's very cruel of you Lesso to tease me with my favourite fantasy! :rolleyes:

I always think of a band of gold were the guy had some fasination on yellow marigolds LOL :o

They're lovely flowers Bunny. But I don't suppose you mean the flowers, do you? :rolleyes: