Guest highland1212

Do working girls work in the summer?

29 posts in this topic

Haven't been in this game long, so might be a stupid question, but considering the sweltering heat and the desire of most people to be outside in the fresh air, is it likely many WG's will work far less in the summer? I imagine most will be on holiday too.

Haven't been in this game long, so might be a stupid question, but considering the sweltering heat and the desire of most people to be outside in the fresh air, is it likely many WG's will work far less in the summer? I imagine most will be on holiday too.

Well, much to my surprise, this past summer was my busiest time ever. So much so, I could hardly keep up with myself!

(that said - I'm not the type to lie on my back 8 hours or whatever during daylight hours. I just thought that summer would be totally dead - which it wasn't)

I much much prefer to escape over the UK winter anyway and have as much summer all year round :rolleyes:

Surely girls in their summer clothes and all that makes the average male hornier?

Actually it prompts another question :

which time of year is busiest ? I know that after xmas everyone is skint so punting drops to a low level. What other factors affect punting throughout the year ? School hols for example ? busier or quiet ??

Actually it prompts another question :

which time of year is busiest ? I know that after xmas everyone is skint so punting drops to a low level. What other factors affect punting throughout the year ? School hols for example ? busier or quiet ??

In my experience the only time it ever really changes and dips down is Jan & Feb. All other months are fairly constant. School hols doesn't seem to affect it either. Lack of cash after Christmas does.

Surely girls in their summer clothes and all that makes the average male hornier?

As Churchill would say ........ Oh Yes ! :rolleyes:

In my experience the only time it ever really changes and dips down is Jan & Feb. All other months are fairly constant. School hols doesn't seem to affect it either. Lack of cash after Christmas does.

Like most self-employed people, the first few months of the year are very quiet. The company I'm with makes a loss every January, but thankfully makes up for it later in the year.

There is not usually a difference in my experience, they may be quieter in Jan and Feb but still advertising, some foreign WGs go home at regular intervals, others at Christmas, Brazilians often in January-February when the flights are less.

Whats important to me being a fat fucker who sweats a bit is to ideally punt in air conditioned premises which are not exactly widespread, more often the use of fans is much more likely.

Previous threads about when punters prefer to punt usually have a majority for the summer as ladies generally walk around with less clothes on making us guys hornier. I punt all year round if fit personally, but prefer the weather cool.:rolleyes:

oh i agree for sure that all males will be hornier in the summer without a doubt, i just thought that the girls themselves wouldnt want to be stuck in an apartment all day when they could be outside.

oh i agree for sure that all males will be hornier in the summer without a doubt, i just thought that the girls themselves wouldnt want to be stuck in an apartment all day when they could be outside.

Who said summer punts only take place indoors?! :rolleyes:

This is correct but most people would probably be outside when it's hot but they still go to work or run their businesses. Yes I'd much rather be out cycling, walking etc in the sunshine but that doesn't mean I don't accept bookings for the random 6 weeks a year that we get this. What I do do is reserve the right to go off at the weekend if it's sunny and I have no advance bookings.

With Late Jan-end Feb being so quiet, that's the best and more obvious time to be taking a break and getting away somewhere.

I much prefer summer punts. For one thing we only get about three hours daylight in Aberdeen in the winter, and I don't enjoy wandering dark, badly lit streets. Also, as my blood circulation isn't great, it usually takes half the meeting for my hands to warm up enough to actually touch the lady. And there's nothing that turns me on more (not!) than turning up at a lady's apartment drenched by frozen rain or looking like Frosty the Snowman. Having said that, there's just as big a risk of that in August in Aberdeen! :rolleyes:

I think there's something particularly erotic about summer loving. There's nothing wrong with good clean sweat, and the thought of two glowing bodies sliding against each other in passion is one I find quite arousing.

It also depends on the venue that one works from. I generally only do outcalls, but when I am receiving incalls, I work from nice apartments which are airy and have plenty of windows etc so I still get the benefit of weathery gloriousness. Plus I am really more of a shade-seeking blossom; I don't like to fry in the sun.

I remember working in a parlour in Manchester which was very dark, I don't think it had any windows; to get natural light, we had to go and sit outside. Fortunately the entrance was protected from the street so nobody could see us, but during the summer months it was commonplace for a gentleman to come round the corner and find a couple of scantily clad young ladies stretched out in front of him :rolleyes:

And on top of all this, MY sex drive certainly doesn't diminish in the summer, I'd go bonkers if I didn't get my regular shags lol.

Some even have airconditioning.

i just thought that the girls themselves wouldnt want to be stuck in an apartment all day when they could be outside.

You see to hold the common misconception that we just sit in our stockings and sussies all day just waiting for the phone to ring....personally, I only go to the flat when I've got a booking.

This business doesn't appear to have a pattern as such - some days are so quiet I begin to wonder if my phone's still working; others, I'm turning folk away (you blokes are like buses!). I'm not going to be 'stuck' anywhere for anyone thank you - I DO have a life!

I get busier in the summer months, and, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Al fresco, sex, is great, and you can always take a cool shower after the fun.

More men need to take the edge off in the summer and when I asked a few guys why they weren't at home enjoying the sun the answer was this...

Most were having BBQ's and other events that involved more people and family round and they just wanted some 'me' time.

So summer = more people = more demands on time etc...

I'm rather a bit like that if it's a nice afternoon and I've no bookings I'll use that time to do something outdoors since I know there'll be other times when I'm in demand.

I'm not going to be 'stuck' anywhere for anyone thank you - I DO have a life!

That's my point - if it's sunny and everyone is having fun outside, WGs like everyone else will want to take part in the fun.

Many years ago I spent some time living and working in a city on the continent that had a small "red light district". All through the winter the same battle-hardened streetwalkers would ply their trade on the corners and side-streets.

Come the spring and sunshine though, a whole new load of girls appeared, who would stand around or sit on parked cars waiting for custom. So it would seem that the weather actually encouraged them.

There is nothing better than getting down and sweaty sticky and hot in the summer with the fresh air blowing in through the open window :o:rolleyes:

Good question................

I know alot of Indies that go away for long periods through summer time, I tend to find August is a good month to take a break and generally go away for 4weeks to re-charge the batteries but its all the more fun when i get back as I have white bits to show off :(

Hugs Casey xx

many of us work in the summer months maybe those with school age children do not due to child care issues but many do ,

Summer time is time to spend with family and friends like everyone else xxx

I find summer is very busy, as the boys are treated to seeing scantily clad girlies in the streets more. Then they get to thinking...and we reap the benefits!

My house is always warm from my flats surrounds, so I have a big fan. That's a big fan, not a...haha.

I have an air conditioner too, but the noise is so loud, so I don't use it when anyone is here.

"Do working girls work in the summer?" I've never seen such a generalised question! Some girls do, some girls don't, some girls need a lotta lovin and some girls won't err ooops sorry!

As Casey said, some girls do take long summer holidays so aren't around. BUT I would imagine more girls take long winter holidays to avoid our horrible weather and come back when it gets better (well that's if they can make it back here obviously!).

You see to hold the common misconception that we just sit in our stockings and sussies all day just waiting for the phone to ring....personally, I only go to the flat when I've got a booking.

This business doesn't appear to have a pattern as such - some days are so quiet I begin to wonder if my phone's still working; others, I'm turning folk away (you blokes are like buses!). I'm not going to be 'stuck' anywhere for anyone thank you - I DO have a life!

My problem with summer punting is that as that I like a lady to be wearing stockings and sussies but in the summer she is less likely too if we actually have a warm day.

School holidays affect my punting because I have to look after my kids or send them to grandparents and I prefer to have a legitimate reason for that.