Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krazyt

What happened to English girl 'Chelsea' of Berwick Street Soho??

12 posts in this topic

Hi All,

im wondering if anyone could tell me what happened to the blonde english woman called 'Chelsea' of Berwick Street soho. She has worked in other places over the years (Debbies Massage in Anerley, Mayfair Magic etc). She was amazing!! What happened to her? Is she still working? She had a rose tattoo on her back.

She worked there on a Friday evening until recently. I popped in last time I was in London specifically to see her and she wasn't there.

I'd be interested to know here whereabouts too.

She worked there on a Friday evening until recently. I popped in last time I was in London specifically to see her and she wasn't there.

I'd be interested to know here whereabouts too.

Yes. I saw her in January, but she has disappeared since then

Yes. I saw her in January, but she has disappeared since then

I think she still works at 70a Berwick Street. One of the maids told me she was away for 5 weeks (something to do with her legs.....). I thought I saw her name on the rota when I was in the waiting room last week. Others might be able to confirm.

She had a great bum…lol.

I would love to see her again!!

Last time i saw her, she'd put on a some weight, this was about a year ago though. She was still lovely though, and still the only girl i've ever gone back to see twice in the same day (about 30mins later actually :D)

...from the same flat, does anyone remember Jessie?, think she was from Southampton, - anyone know if she's still working?

so whats the deal then guys. Is she still working or not??

Last week I visited Sam at 20 Berwick Street. Chelsea was shown on the board in the bedroom as being available one day each week. Sorry, I failed to check which day, but it suggests she is still working.

Sam was excellent, BTW.

Rockenroll - are you sure: I've heard from a reliable source that Chelsea has "retired". I'm still trying to come to terms with it.

Rockenroll - are you sure: I've heard from a reliable source that Chelsea has "retired". I'm still trying to come to terms with it.

I asked one of the maids about her and she said she was going to be away for about 6 weeks as she was having an operation on her leg. I did not ask her why etc, so I am assuming she will be back. She does have 2 kids so maybe it's time to call it a day.

thats what I was told by someone who should know - that she's retired to "look after the kids". Good for the kids no doubt, but terrible news for everyone else - as good an arse, pair of legs, personality you could hope to find.