Matium

How real do you like it ?

26 posts in this topic

I was looking at a milf's website the other day and I looked closely at one of the photos - the cellulite was clearly visible on her thighs ! that for me, made her irresistible and I knew I had to book her.

I liked the fact that she had a WYSIWYG attitude (What You See Is What You Get).

I hate girls who airbrush and photoshop their photos so much that they bear no actual relation to the to the real girl.

Reality is indicative of Honesty, it means she will have a relaxed attitude towards you and will be concerned to ensure that you have a good time with her.

:rolleyes:

I was looking at a milf's website the other day and I looked closely at one of the photos - the cellulite was clearly visible on her thighs ! that for me, made her irresistible and I knew I had to book her.

I liked the fact that she had a WYSIWYG attitude (What You See Is What You Get).

I hate girls who airbrush and photoshop their photos so much that they bear no actual relation to the to the real girl.

Reality is indicative of Honesty, it means she will have a relaxed attitude towards you and will be concerned to ensure that you have a good time with her.

I couldn't agree more mate, if I book a mature lady I expect to see signs of age and they are part of her attraction. I hate the nip-and-tuck culture and I would always prefer a soft pair of 32A boobs to plastic 44FF ones.

I liked the fact that she had a WYSIWYG attitude (What You See Is What You Get).)

The WYS attitude is usually a sign of someone that has given up making an effort rather than being confident with what they are / offer.

You should have added a poll on this.

I prefer a bit of both in her gallery, professional studio pics and amateur type taken with normal cameras, but I don't trust the former and doubt I'd book a girl who only had pro pics.

It depends on what type of clientele she's aiming for.

Agencies seem to have an obsession with using pro/glam/studio/photoshopped/barbie doll pics, parlours less so. Amateur pics would work better on sites like a/w.

I too agree.

I recently saw a relatively young lady but one who had had two children, the most recent around 5 years ago. I detected the very faintest signs of the dreaded 'C' but such was the lady's altogether wonderful welcome, her lovely down-to-earth, candid approach to what she did, her sheer joy of life and her intuition as to how to satisfy the male sex drive, I barely remember anything about the 'dreaded 'C' '.

Uncle Pokey

I barely remember anything about the 'dreaded 'C' '.

Bloody hell.... I can think of a far worse condition which is known as the dreaded C :rolleyes: so a bit of c e l l u l i t e ( there, I said it! )

is hardly a horror movie before your eyes is it?

However I do see both sides of this .... on the one hand if a lady has some

imperfections, and who doesn't? then showing them on pics are letting guys

know that is the lady he will meet and not give him a fright when the door is

open and the gloves are off... after he has seen false photos.

If a lady has indeed spent a year or more eating stodge and smoking and

drinking herself silly then she only has herself to blame if men don't book or

return because of her porridge belly and love/hate handles etc.

I have been very lucky in that even after childbearing I am still in good shape and was not cursed by a single stretch mark. I have never understood why

stretchmarks are so unsavoury to people, they are just surface lines which are not ugly to me at all.

I require real pictures but am not nesessarily looking for only stunners who look perfect. A plain lady with a great attitude and who is enthusiatic and friendly is worth ten cold stunners in my experience, if the stunner happens to have a good or better attitude i view that as a bonus, but as long as the lady meets my standard in terms of size and services offered it could be punt on.:o

The WYS attitude is usually a sign of someone that has given up making an effort rather than being confident with what they are / offer.

The more of your posts I read Howard, the more I warm to BBW Claire.

Care to share who this lady was? Have you seen her yet, and if so how was it? Any FR's?

Thanks

I recently saw a relatively young lady but one who had had two children, the most recent around 5 years ago. I detected the very faintest signs of the dreaded 'C' but such was the lady's altogether wonderful welcome, her lovely down-to-earth, candid approach to what she did, her sheer joy of life and her intuition as to how to satisfy the male sex drive, I barely remember anything about the 'dreaded 'C' '.

Bloody hell.... I can think of a far worse condition which is known as the dreaded C :rolleyes: so a bit of c e l l u l i t e ( there, I said it! )

is hardly a horror movie before your eyes is it?

Whew, glad you cleared that up Adele ! When I first read Uncle Pokey's post, I assumed he was talking about the dreaded Cesarean scar :D:o:D.

WRT the OPs original question, I don't mind either way (airbrushed or au naturel) as far as the photos go. In this industry, I expect a bit of airbrushing and as long as it doesn't go to extremes, I perfectly understand the odd mark (or even identifying tattoo :eek:) being scrubbed out. It's usually pretty easy to tell which photos have been heavily airbrushed.

As a middle aged man with the odd imperfection or two of my own, I am usually pretty impressed at the package I see before me when the WG opens the door, regardless of whether her photos have been touched up or not. Everything is relative :).

I was looking at a milf's website the other day and I looked closely at one of the photos - the cellulite was clearly visible on her thighs ! that for me, made her irresistible and I knew I had to book her.I liked the fact that she had a WYSIWYG attitude (What You See Is What You Get).

:eek:

But I don't get it Matium. Let us suppose she had airbrushed out the dreaded 'C' and you'd booked up anyway. Then on your arrival when she undressed and you finally discovered she had the dreaded 'C', since you don't mind it anyway and in fact as you say, find it irresistible, imagine the pleasant surprise. You'd surely feel that you'd come up trumps :rolleyes:

Fact: airbrushing is well and truely here to stay whether we like it or not.

a. Because people (esp. women) always want to look their best.

b. The competition does it.

c. Beause they can.

Those who don't, run the risk of missing potential clients but should probably just lower their rates to compensate or offer extra in the way of services.

Yeh, airbrushing really is the sign of someone making an effort :rolleyes:

do you mind sharing the names of some of these girls for interest?

You may remember a while ago Divine spent a lot of money on natural photos on location for the girls. This started an approx 10 page thread stating that men enjoyed the illusion and bring back the studio shots.

We had angry emails from clients stating that we were selling the girls short and they looked nothing like their natural photos it really was quite bizarre. So really damned if you do !

Representative pictures are good - manipulating a photo starts warning bells.

Cellulite? Was watching a video of Lisa Ann the other day, and you could easily see the cellulite when she was riding someone. But, my god, she's a hot MILF under any circumstances.

Cellulite is just something a bad photography usually shows, but we all know it's there even when well posed. :rolleyes:

And if not, it's one unusual or extremely toned woman!

You may remember a while ago Divine spent a lot of money on natural photos on location for the girls. This started an approx 10 page thread stating that men enjoyed the illusion and bring back the studio shots.

We had angry emails from clients stating that we were selling the girls short and they looked nothing like their natural photos it really was quite bizarre. So really damned if you do !

Maybe just keep the studio shots but chuck in a couple of DIY reader's wives shots for good measure. Personally, if done correctly, I prefer these to some studio pics which sometimes only seem to boast the artistic skills of the photographer.

I like it 100% real! Photoshop (or something cheaper) is undoubtedly going to be used to crop and resize for the web, but otherwise, I'd like to see what I might hope to caress!

And to ride my hobby horse, I'd like to see the Exif data, with dates of photography, and of photoshopping! By coincidence, I've just seen, on PLink, a photograph taken on 09/05/2005! Does that lady still look as attractive today, as she looked then? Am I going to take the risk?

rofl airbrushing?? I wouldn't know where to start.

And besides, what's the point? I mean, maybe I'm at an advantage here; the gentlemen who come to see me love the fact that I am lusciously voluptuous and I'm not trying to appeal to the 'searching for a size 10' market. I have no doubt there are a number of ladies who are closer to a size 14 (and ironically would have a very healthy client base if they advertised themselves genuinely) but insist on fiddling with their photos until they are trimmed down and slenderised.

It's a no-brainer as far as I am concerned. I would be so upset if a gentleman took one look at me and went "You don't look as nice as your photos" or even felt like that and went through with the booking. Better by far to show what ya got and be confident in it. There's fun out there for everyone. As such, the extent of editing applied to my photographs involves rotating, cropping edges, blurring of facial features (due solely to privacy reasons) and occasional light level adjustment if the shot is too dark. Anything else is far too complicated and time consuming.

Yeh, airbrushing really is the sign of someone making an effort :rolleyes:

No it isn't. :eek::D

B

Could someone be kind enough to explain to me what is attractive about cellulite. ??????????

If I spotted cellulite on a girls web-site she would be instantly rejected.

Sorry I can't agree with most of you but I find your opinions "interesting".

Could someone be kind enough to explain to me what is attractive about cellulite. ??????????

If I spotted cellulite on a girls web-site she would be instantly rejected.

Sorry I can't agree with most of you but I find your opinions "interesting".

No it could just mean that the cellulite has been Photoshopped out of existence. I've seen girls who have been fantastic with cellulite, stretch marks et al and so your point is what exactly? You see what you want to see...

B

Can't say i'm a big fan of the airbrushing i was just over on the other site looking at a lady i had my eye on.

But she's got new pics up, which look frankly ridiculously airbrushed. Takes away all of her appeal imo.

Not saying i want a woman who makes no effort, but a simple pic tells me more about the girl than posed studio shots.

Make up is nice. Airbrushing till the lady looks like a creepy smooth plastic mannequin is another .

Nothing wrong witha few ' glamour ' shots thrown into the mix but it is possible to take really good photos of the lady concerned without airbrushing or in any way fooling the client. Amber has a combination of photos right across the range and its a real credit to her -- it shows real confidence and character -- I think her approach is bang on the button.!

I simply don't get cellulite, even at a size 14 although I've obviously got a few soft bits here and there, there are only the very initial signs of it. I'd need to go up another 2 sizes before I could have a decent amount to be proud of.

I put it down to years of being fit and active. At size 12 I generally have no excess and certainly not an ounce of cellulite.

Back to the photos I can't see any point in over airbrushing. Ok the odd blemish, shadow, tattoo etc but why show yourself as something you aren't?I want to see guys who are attracted to ME and not someone else.

I dont mind if a girl looks like a school dinner lady, some days thats what does the job.