Guest Tonyofstoney

Uniforms - Why?

71 posts in this topic

I'm intrigued by the widespread interest within the punting community in uniforms. I freely admit that I'm not into role play, I just like the lady I'm with to be herself, and I'm more interested in her taking her clothes off (or allowing me to) than in her dressing in some particular stylised way. I understand of course that some men find particular lingerie erotic, and that some enjoy the feel of silk or stockings; but is seeing a normal-sized 25 (or even 45!) year old woman dressed like an extra from St Trinians really such a turn-on*? And ladies, do you enjoy being asked to dress as, for example, a policewoman in an unfeasibly undersized uniform? I'd genuinely like to know. :rolleyes::)

*Oh God, as I was writing that I got a sudden image of shagging Jeanette Krankie! :o

The St. Trinian's look doesn't do anything for me. French Maid, on the other hand, WOW. :rolleyes:

I can also see a demand for WPC Amy Pond look alike over the coming months.

Why not :rolleyes:

It's like, if the service is there why not try it, it's like rimming or tea bagging, if a girl wants to do it then Im cool to let her go for it :o

I can also see a demand for WPC Amy Pond look alike over the coming months.

LOL - there can't have been a single viewer who didn't look at that skirt and go 'THAT's not a real copper!!'

Considering the Doc is a 900+ yr old genius it took him a long time to realise....

I'm intrigued by the widespread interest within the punting community in uniforms. I freely admit that I'm not into role play, I just like the lady I'm with to be herself, and I'm more interested in her taking her clothes off (or allowing me to) than in her dressing in some particular stylised way. I understand of course that some men find particular lingerie erotic, and that some enjoy the feel of silk or stockings; but is seeing a normal-sized 25 (or even 45!) year old woman dressed like an extra from St Trinians really such a turn-on*? And ladies, do you enjoy being asked to dress as, for example, a policewoman in an unfeasibly undersized uniform? I'd genuinely like to know. :rolleyes::)

*Oh God, as I was writing that I got a sudden image of shagging Jeanette Krankie! :o

I would not wear or buy one, not my taste and I would feel ridiculous. They are always in horrible shiny nylon or plastic material too that I do not like next to my skin. Tackfest. Each to their own though, it's just my personal choice before any uniform lovers/wearers get on my case.

I think with the recent chance in law the LAST thing that is going to turn me on is a WG dressed as a police woman.

I would not wear or buy one, not my taste and I would feel ridiculous. They are always in horrible shiny nylon or plastic material too that I do not like next to my skin. Tackfest. Each to their own though, it's just my personal choice before any uniform lovers/wearers get on my case.

+1. I can think of much cheaper and less uncomfortable ways to look like a twat.

I think its more about being able to experience things that are normally off limits rather than an attraction to the profession itself. If your wife/partner was a secretary, would it be less/more appealing than the thought of something that was out-of-bounds.?

I think its more about being able to experience things that are normally off limits rather than an attraction to the profession itself. If your wife/partner was a secretary, would it be less/more appealing than the thought of something that was out-of-bounds.?

I don't think the OP meant secretary style clothing, which is just normal clothes really - secretary doesn't count as a uniform as far as I'm concerned. I was talking about the horrible tacky fancy dress stuff that they knock out in Ann Summers and the like.

If we were talking about actual realistic Police or Nurse or whatever outfits then I could see the attraction :rolleyes:.

I prefer completely naked as much as is feasibly possible, if the lady has premises that are discreet from the public and i have punted with her before i sometimes ask her to be naked upon my arrival, otherwise i dont mind a fishnet body suit in red or black, but this must come off before any rumpy pumpy.

I on ocassion attend Themed Parties where the ladies are dressed in the same uniforms, this is a bit of fun at the start but the clothes soon start coming off.:)

When I punt I want a girl to dress as comfortably for her as possible and as if she were the lovely young mum from next door.

Since Pokeyacres is a little remote, when asked what does the 'lovely young mum from next door' look like, Uncle has to use his imagination.

Uncle Pokey

When I punt I want a girl to dress as comfortably for her as possible and as if she were the lovely young mum from next door.

Since Pokeyacres is a little remote, when asked what does the 'lovely young mum from next door' look like, Uncle has to use his imagination.

Uncle Pokey

Isnt the young mum next door a llama?

Some men love tacky and some hate it.

Some men aren't interested in any outfits at all and just want bare flesh

Some men like satin, some love all white, some love holdups...

ad nauseummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

which is why our work wardrobes are full to bursting :o

School girl uniforms are a no no with me as a rule.

I am asked for the headmistress outfit though and that is

quite successful :)

As for uniforms, I have one or two but rarely get asked for them.

Real roleplay to me ( and the clients who ask for it in my experience )

does not mean putting on a uniform then having a normal session.

Dressing as a policewoman isn't roleplay. Nor is wearing the nurse dress.

It is just fantasy feeding for the guys who like the look.

That is my sermon for today and now I shall go and cut the lawn.

( I might wear my French maid outfit, give the neighbours a thrill :rolleyes: )

Judging by the comments it must just be me then.

My favourite uniform on a lady is a latex nun's habit. She has to recite seven Hail Marys, The Lord's Prayer in Latin and a perfect Act of Contrition while I'm tied to a St Andrew's Cross dressed as a bishop. Nothing kinky or strange about that.

I think it stretches back to schooldays when Sister Helena used to....nah, you're not interested.

Oh Kinks I thought you'd heard, the Llamas are sold - now I've alpacas. They're a bit more friendly - rather like my imaginary lovely young mum next door.

Uncle Pokey

otherwise i dont mind a fishnet body suit in red or black, but this must come off before any rumpy pumpy.

A client bought me one of these once - I have never tried it on but have used it very successfully for washing aquarium gravel in :rolleyes:.

Judging by the comments it must just be me then.

My favourite uniform on a lady is a latex nun's habit. She has to recite seven Hail Marys, The Lord's Prayer in Latin and a perfect Act of Contrition while I'm tied to a St Andrew's Cross dressed as a bishop. Nothing kinky or strange about that.

I think it stretches back to schooldays when Sister Helena used to....nah, you're not interested.

Actually Nero I'm positively fascinated!

And your point is? I won't hear a word said against Juanita and the girls. :o:rolleyes:

A client bought me one of these once - I have never tried it on but have used it very successfully for washing aquarium gravel in :o.

At least you found a use for it then.:rolleyes::)

And ladies, do you enjoy being asked to dress as, for example, a policewoman in an unfeasibly undersized uniform? I'd genuinely like to know. :rolleyes::o

Each to their own :) It's all about fantasy I guess - whereas I have none when it comes to uniforms. And if in my head it doesn't work or turns me on, there's no way I'm going to do it. So I don't!

If anyone asks for anything vaguely resembling a uniform, I'll decline and not even meet them.

That said: I absolutely adore looking at beautiful women in latex (not tacky pvc - yuck!)!

I have only request a uniform once. That was the sexy secretary (NON PVC) look and it did look good on her, In fact I think t stayed on for most of the session.

To be honest a nice sexy pair of boyshorts/french knickers does the trick

LOL - there can't have been a single viewer who didn't look at that skirt and go 'THAT's not a real copper!!'

Considering the Doc is a 900+ yr old genius it took him a long time to realise....

They did let that revelation out slowly. The first thing I noticed was her bright red nails and though odd, what's that about. When I first saw the skirt my first thought was WPC don't wear skirts any more. Is this set a few years ago? The time frame was ambiguous, the classic mini, the prominent red phone box, the clothes style. It all seemed a little retro, out of time. Then we see the laptop, and video conferencing with the world experts. I though that was just being left deliberately ambiguous as a teaser to when it was. Then after last nights episode with the Doctor exclaiming at Amy's lack of knowledge of the Daleks, I think that might all have been a clue, like 'bad wolf' was.

Anyway don't want to drift too far off topic. I will definitely be looking forward to seeing more of Amy, some of the publicity shots had her in a classic nurses uniform. A return to classic sexy companions.

I feel silly in uniforms, to be honest I prefer my lingerie. The Secretary look is fine since I often do wear a fitted blouse and straight skirt anyway.

A client bought me one of these once - I have never tried it on but have used it very successfully for washing aquarium gravel in :o.

Damn! I wonder if Anne Summers in Aberdeen give refunds?! :rolleyes:

I think with the recent chance in law the LAST thing that is going to turn me on is a WG dressed as a police woman.

If there is a raid, could the girl be charged with impersonating a police officer??:rolleyes: