lou4fun

The best day to punt is

31 posts in this topic

???????????

Is there a best day.

I am often asked what days I am busy and what days I am quiet. With me some days are busy and some are not and the following week its all different.

So I ask you, is there a busy day, a favourite day or do the dice just fall and you punt when you can or when the chosen girl is available.

It makes planning ahead difficult for me but then again I tour a lot.

Well there you have it, let me know what you think.

I get asked the same "What day is the best to get to see you?". Well that can vary from week to week. Sometimes Mondays and Fridays are quiet, other weeks it's Wednesday and Thursday. Weekends are very hit and miss too which is why I won't sit around on Saturday or Sunday unless the weather is terrible. Of course advance bookings override this.

For me it would be Sunday - unfortunately barely any girls work on this day.

For me there isn't a best day - just when the opportunity arises and I have the cash available. Cometh the right lady, cometh the punt!

I often don't work Sunday's because it tends to be a very quiet time, but if I know in advance then I am willing to accept appointments for that day. I don't however appreciate being messed around on such a day though as a result, since I do get opportunities on Sundays to take part in personal pursuits with buddies who work normal 9-5 hours. Whilst most chaps are complete gents there have been a few that have been questionable.

Never mind c'est la vie.

For me it would be Sunday - unfortunately barely any girls work on this day.

One of my best days. Sundays just seem so relaxed and detached from the normal hustle and bustle. It may be a state of mind, who knows. I do enjoy working Sundays and prob prefer them to any other day.

???????????

Is there a best day.

Yes - when the wife's away!!....

I think it has something to do with the weather! Always seems to change on a regular basis.

mondays best followed by wednesdays

any day i can juggle,ladies availability with my work schedule ,with what excuse can i make to mrs kent that is believeable;)

The best day to punt is... everyday!

( ok, so perhaps that was a bit of an obvious answer. )

Normally, for me, I start by suggesting midweek. If that doesn't fit, I'll then gradually suggest dates further out.

e.g. start by suggesting wednesday, if that doesn't work, I suggest tuesday + thursday, then, monday + friday, finally, weekends.

But, once I've got a confirmation ... I begin rearranging my schedule to fit. But I only do this on weeks where I know there is some flexibility in my schedule or I can fake an "offsite meeting" without suspicion. :rolleyes:

Friday afternoons is best for me. A great way to start the weekend :rolleyes:.

When I get available time without risk of being caught. Currently seems to mostly be Thursdays - don't know why - but have managed Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays....

Fridays beyond doubt - starts the weekend nicely and its always better to punt on a workday when it feels more of a guilty pleasure.

It'll have to be Sunday for me. Don't know why exactly but I think it's a state of mind thing.

It'll have to be Sunday for me. Don't know why exactly but I think it's a state of mind thing.

I see what you did there:D

Normally Friday afternoon for me although I have done Monday and Tuesday too.

A day with a 'y' in it in a month with a vowel in it as well. Oh sh1t that's 24/7 365 datys [sic] a year (+1 in a leap year).

B

???????????

Is there a best day.

I am often asked what days I am busy and what days I am quiet. With me some days are busy and some are not and the following week its all different.

So I ask you, is there a busy day, a favourite day or do the dice just fall and you punt when you can or when the chosen girl is available.

Any day when it suits me, being retired if i am fit i usually time punts to avoid the rush hour though.:rolleyes:

Used to always be a Thursday evening with my regular. Suited us both best.

Since she moved away and quit the business, it's got more to be a Tuesday evening. I very rarely punt in the daytime...Just too much to do.

Agency hat on.... Busiest are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday day times.

On the rare occassion I myself can do incalls ... NEVER

:rolleyes::D:confused::eek::D

Sometimes it's just how the dice rolls

i prefer to visit parlours in the morning as i feel thats the quietest time,same as when i used to visit indies

Saturday morning --- relaxed with most of the weekend still in front of you.:rolleyes:

???????????

Is there a best day.

Based on my records so far this year...

Mon: 1, Tue: 0, Wed: 1, Thu: 2, Fri: 1, Sat: 4, Sun: 2

This is mainly because I'm at work during the week and often work erratic hours, so it's difficult to organise punts.

If I'm off during the week it's usually because I have other plans. The volcanic ash ruined my original plans for today so I had a rare Monday punting opportunity :rolleyes:

My favourite day to punt is a Sunday. For me there is no better way to finish the weekend and set myself up for the week ahead than spending some time with a beautiful working girl. Gets me starting Monday morning with a smile on my face and a spring in my step!