Irgendeiner

Fr 97153 ??

6 posts in this topic

The ladies often complain that we simply don't (or can't) read their sites.

Looking at this FR, I got the impression, right up to the end, that chummy enjoyed the session, but then "no" and "no"!

This is his first report, but is it really that difficult to complete the FR form?

(If he thinks that one of Sandy's ladies is so special that he wants to keep her to himself, and he recently won the Lottery, then better not write a report at all, I'd say.)

Otherwise, WTF?

Occam's razor - probably a SNAFU and will be rectified once he gets wind of it.

Writing reports, not certain how it appears exactly from the client's end, but I have been told that on a certain other site you're invited to talk about the lady's bathroom. Default options, things like that...so easy to press the wrong button.

The ladies often complain that we simply don't (or can't) read their sites.

Looking at this FR, I got the impression, right up to the end, that chummy enjoyed the session, but then "no" and "no"!

This is his first report, but is it really that difficult to complete the FR form?

(If he thinks that one of Sandy's ladies is so special that he wants to keep her to himself, and he recently won the Lottery, then better not write a report at all, I'd say.)

Otherwise, WTF?

Looks to me that he somehow pressed no and no instead of yes and yes, that simple, but if so i dont understand how, its not rocket science.:rolleyes:

Occam's razor - probably a SNAFU and will be rectified once he gets wind of it.

Lets hope so. It certainly seems like a mistake. Trouble is the author isn't registered by that same name on the forums. If he doesn't hang out here, he may never realise his mistake.

Looks to me that he somehow pressed no and no instead of yes and yes, that simple, but if so i dont understand how, its not rocket science.:)

Lots of things are not rocket science and fool us rocket scientists. :(

Rocket Science isn't hard. Newtons 3rd law of motion. Big fucking explosion in a downwards direction, and up you go. Simplez.