Veccy

Arrrgh! LMP or Gentlemans Parties? (Or both?)

23 posts in this topic

I am trying to decide whether to go to LMP or Gentlemans Parties around the beginning of May.

LMP have the obvious faultless list of reviews (apart from this recent, almost dyslexic one that made my eyes hurt with the constant changes between upper and lower case)

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=97198

However the idea of a load of Brazilian women does not appeal to me all that much any more, I have one at home. In addition their website forum seems like a bit of a clique with all of the daft posters rattling on about their infatuations with the girls.

Gentlemans on the other hand can offer Katja or/and Vienna Moore and possibly the return of Kiera Pharrell around early May. However the most recent review does not make good reading....

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=97174

It appears that last minute cancellations are still taking place and with three girls, one of which may be the main reason for my visit, it sounds like a bit of a concern.

Any advice from those that have attended GPs? Especially Smiths if you are about....

Thanks.

I have never been to GP

but cannot fault LMP AT ALL

this week is a party week so careful if you go on Thursday as its around 12 girls parting !!!

Personally out of all the parties i have been to LMP is the one I always recommend,

there is a mix of girls and its always nice to have a mix of girls, usually it a mix between english, brazilian and european

always check the line ups and the girls that take your fancy the most and pop alongo n those days, i particularly recommend Emma Butt she is stunning and really puts alot of effort in too !!!

in the end i recomomend trying out all the parties that take your fancy and the frequenting the one that you enjoy the most,

theres PAMS parties, GP to name a few

let us know how you get on :rolleyes:

I am trying to decide whether to go to LMP or Gentlemans Parties around the beginning of May.

LMP have the obvious faultless list of reviews (apart from this recent, almost dyslexic one that made my eyes hurt with the constant changes between upper and lower case)

However the idea of a load of Brazilian women does not appeal to me all that much any more, I have one at home. In addition their website forum seems like a bit of a clique with all of the daft posters rattling on about their infatuations with the girls.

Gentlemans on the other hand can offer Katja or/and Vienna Moore and possibly the return of Kiera Pharrell around early May. However the most recent review does not make good reading....

It appears that last minute cancellations are still taking place and with three girls, one of which may be the main reason for my visit, it sounds like a bit of a concern.

Any advice from those that have attended GPs? Especially Smiths if you are about....

Thanks.

I am about.:rolleyes: My advice is if you can afford to, go to both and see which you prefer.

The biggest overall difference is professionalism in my experience. LMP are a slickly run organiser who want return custom as they understand thats to their advantage, GP in summer 2008 were a complete bunch of lying amateurs who couldnt care less whether i returned or not. I have not been back since.

Katya who i have punted with at Desire who are now bait and switch merchants was great as was Keira Pharrell and one of my favourites, Crystal, a lovely lady. So if they are actually there GP do have some lovely ladies, thing is you wont know if they will be there till you get there, and if one or more isnt they hope you will stay because you need a shag, at least that was their thinking in 2008.

I can only recommend those that havent lied to me, so thats LMP. As i am sure you know there are in addition to the FRs, Party threads on here that you could read if you can be bothered, very long winded but they show how others were thinking at the time of their posts. I hope this helps.:eek:

Thanks to both of you...

I knew Smiths would have some "experience" on the matter! :rolleyes:

I did look at LMP's advert for Thursday this week but I think that £260 (If I recall correctly) was a little steep for a first time. The fact that they are saying that £20 goes to charity indicates that they think they are pushing their luck.

I will probably give GP a go first as Katja is not always on the line up and I definitely don't want to miss her. I have not read one bad mention of her.

If however, I turn up and find that she is not partying I will be making a sharp exit.

Maybe Steve2 could persuade her to do a party for him as the ones that I have attended have always been first rate!

By all means try both but i'd reccommend you go to LMP first.

I've been 3 times and it's fantastic fun with great service and attitudes. 10/10

you have to go to both, no question

but the most important info is to steer clear of desires

let us know how you get on

Thanks to both of you...

I knew Smiths would have some "experience" on the matter! :eek:

I did look at LMP's advert for Thursday this week but I think that £260 (If I recall correctly) was a little steep for a first time. The fact that they are saying that £20 goes to charity indicates that they think they are pushing their luck.

I will probably give GP a go first as Katja is not always on the line up and I definitely don't want to miss her. I have not read one bad mention of her.

If however, I turn up and find that she is not partying I will be making a sharp exit.

Maybe Steve2 could persuade her to do a party for him as the ones that I have attended have always been first rate!

Assuming she hasnt changed you cant go wrong with Katja, absolutely stunning. I went to a Desire Party when they were an honest provider in 2008 in Canada Water and i paid £100 for 4 hours, for most of the Party it was me, Katja and Keira, it was great.:rolleyes:

When i have attended LMPs big Parties in the last year they have had a charity box to put the £20 in, i personally completely believe this money does go to the charity, they could easily charge the full £260 and be full for these events, i know this as a fact because i have heard them turn punters away on the phone numerous times. Of course thats my opinion after meeting the organisers on over a hundred ocassions.:D

Thanks.

Who was the girl who chain smoked and looked a bit rough at the Gentleman's Party? Makes me less keen to go...

To set the record straight on a couple of points. Of the 25 girls who party for us, 13 are English/ European and the remainder South American.

We charge £240 for any of our 4 hour parties including every Saturday. Three or four times a year we have special Gala themed parties with 13 ladies partying and we add an extra £20 to the cost which is donated to charity.

Last year, across our 3 Gala parties, we collected nearly £6000 which was passed to 3 different charities. As anyone who has made a significant charitable donation will know, in return you always receive a thank you letter. Anyone who visits us are welcome to examine those letters.

As Smiths has said, we have nothing to hide in our pricing. We charge what we believe to be a fair price for what we offer. There are sufficient numbers of new and repeat visitors who are happy with it.

There are those who think our pricing is steep and that is their right. However, they do not have the right to infer that we are conmen or chancers , having never met us, just because we do something decent.

Lady M

xx

Thanks to both of you...

I knew Smiths would have some "experience" on the matter! :)

I assume by your original question you have yet to go to either party, therefore am very surprised by your almost libellous comment about where the charitable donation goes :( All the regulars to these big parties know that the charitable donation is not collected as part of the usual payment, and as Lady M says is put in a seperate collecting box.

Thanks for all your input everyone.

As the LMP clique have started arriving I will probably call a halt to it there.

Shyguy, you need to calm down and check on the definition of libellous while you are at it.

I have been to both Gents Parties and LMP on more than one occasion although not as many times as Smiths. On my first visit to Gents one of the girls was unable to make it and another girl was called in. This was 4 or 5 years ago. It was not an issue as she was very good. On another occasion the number of gents got a bit high so they got another girl to come which resulted in 4 girls partying. I can honestly say that I have not had a bad visit at either my last visit being last year.

As the LMP clique have started arriving I will probably call a halt to it there.

Shyguy, you need to calm down and check on the definition of libellous while you are at it.

thats an interesting few statements you make there

in the first instance while shyguys use of the term libellous may be wrong, you do quite clearly make an implication against the lady em management in your comment about the 260 - but lady em clearly points out that the normal fare for 4 hours is 240 and only when they do a big bash do they take an extra 20 which goes towards charity

secondly, would you care to direct any readers here to the lmp clique, from what i saw everyone who has responded til now has declined your options 1 and 2 (1 being gentlemens and 2 being lady ems) and chosen option 3, being both, while one member has given you his experience on gentlemens alone

also, the lmp clique you speak of, if you're asking a question about lady ems, who do you think are going to answer it, the sandys superstars clique? seriously?

I would be interested to know which girl was not up for it at gents.

Here we go again. The accusation against the LMP clique. Other places have supporters or regulars but anyone who defends LMP are part of this clique.

Funnily enough, the accusation is hurled by people who have never been but doesn't stop them coming out with stupid snide remarks and are countered by people who know the truth as they have attended.

But they are regulars and for some reason their opinions are not valid. Has it ever entered the accusers tiny mind to question why they are regulars??

As I read your comment about the charity , you are suggesting that they are hiking up the price by only pretending its for charity. As you have not one shred of evidence to back that serious accusation up so I would say it is certainly verging on the libellous.

When you come on asking for advice,by all means make up your own mind but don't start slagging people off for no reason and without any facts to back it up.

LF

I had all the advice I needed by about post 7, thanks anyway.

By the way what is "serious" about my supposed "accusation", which was actually a comment? Should I be expecting a court summons any time soon?

I only have experience of LMP.

Well organized, creat girls, and if you're lucky you get a lesbian show.

J.

I concur with those in favour of LMP. Only been twice but my oh my it was wonderful.

Having read through this thread a couple of times I think that the OP is a wind up merchant or is fishing and has caught a few in his net, although to be fair he has been far more intelligent than other previous plants. However it's apparent that he has an agenda against LMP. I find it odd that he's claiming to seek advice, yet he calls on smiths to assist. It's fairly obvious by that request that he (or someone pulling his strings) is well aware that smiths is a prolific party attender and has been particularly scathing about certain party providers honesty and reliabilty in the past. Similarly when he is challenged he calls those the LMP clique, by that implication he's looked closely at both this messageboard and probably the LMP forum to note those posters who previously have advocated on behalf of LMP. Further by his veiled comment over the £20 charitable donation called to account the honesty of the LMP management.

Back in my day ( man I sound old) I aint honest...lol

I had quite a reputation as a Wild Party Girl and attended

most of the party organisers parties in London.

As for Steve2 - Well I must confess on a friendship basis I have a soft spot

for him we still talk ocassionally on the phone.

Done quite a few Parties for Steve2 in the past and have always found a good ratio

good ladies & really nice guys too always had a good time at Steves parties.

Gentlemens Parties also had a good time but my Party days will always lie with Steve2.

LMP done them too MANY MANY YEARS AGO so cant really vouch what they are like now.

Either way I do hope you have fun.

Jo x

Back in my day ( man I sound old) I aint honest...lol

I had quite a reputation as a Wild Party Girl and attended

most of the party organisers parties in London.

As for Steve2 - Well I must confess on a friendship basis I have a soft spot

for him we still talk ocassionally on the phone.

Done quite a few Parties for Steve2 in the past and have always found a good ratio

good ladies & really nice guys too always had a good time at Steves parties.

Gentlemens Parties also had a good time but my Party days will always lie with Steve2.

LMP done them too MANY MANY YEARS AGO so cant really vouch what they are like now.

Either way I do hope you have fun.

Jo x

Steve certainly is a lovely guy and a punting A-Z, i have never met and spoken to anyone with his punting knowledge. He has given me great useful advice on many ocassions.:)

Lets not give the bugger a Big Head...lol

Noticed lady Marmalade posted too, we had the pleasure of a brief meet a few

years ago, I do hope you are well hun?

As for Steve2 hes full of knowledge................I hate to admit it but its true.

Arghhhh - The memories...lol

Jo x

Lets not give the bugger a Big Head...lol

Noticed lady Marmalade posted too, we had the pleasure of a brief meet a few

years ago, I do hope you are well hun?

As for Steve2 hes full of knowledge................I hate to admit it but its true.

Arghhhh - The memories...lol

Jo x

Thanks Jo

you know you are one of the very best too