Mr Blue

Ice? What is it with ice?

22 posts in this topic

Musing the other day about why quite a few guys and girls like ice play. From icy BJs to teasing around their bits with ice cubes. Doesn't it just make everything numb with cold?

Never plucked up the courage myself to put my willy in the icebox. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure why, but it just triggers a really nice feeling, makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. Do this to me, and I'll do anything for you!

Also love it when a girl has cold hands and grabs me. Makes me feel all horny just thinking about it! I think it's because I'm naturally very warm and the transistion in just the right place from hot to cold pushes a button.

Not sure putting my cock in a bucket of ice would work, though.

I don't get much pleasure from chills up my spine etc, but I would really like to rub an ice cube round a girls nipple and watch it get hard. I'm so selfish!

The best one is also to give BJ with a mouth full of cold water.......turns mr bunny on :(

The best one is also to give BJ with a mouth full of cold water.......turns mr bunny on :(

Even better with a mouth full of cold sparkling water.

Champagne if funds allow. :)

Darlings 4 U in Manchester area used to do alternate hot liquid cold liquid owo, which was different.

I think ice is pretty cool actually.

Even BETTER with two liquids nearby, one warm, one cold and sparkling. Simply gorgeous fun and the responses are delightful to watch, especially if the individual is blindfolded :(

Even BETTER with two liquids nearby, one warm, one cold and sparkling. Simply gorgeous fun and the responses are delightful to watch, especially if the individual is blindfolded :)

we came together there bbelle - same time with same thought; wanna date? :(

Musing the other day about why quite a few guys and girls like ice play. From icy BJs to teasing around their bits with ice cubes. Doesn't it just make everything numb with cold?

Never plucked up the courage myself to put my willy in the icebox. :(

I had a lots of requests during incall for an ice play. The problem is: my freezer is always stuffed with: home made pelmeinies, fish carp pies, various pirozhkis, varennikis, gloubtsi, etc... I never have a space there to accomadate an ice try.

Because of it: I offer them to use frosen peas, or frozen okra (lady fingers) instead. The effect is brilliant and so much more fun! :)

Even BETTER with two liquids nearby, one warm, one cold and sparkling. Simply gorgeous fun and the responses are delightful to watch, especially if the individual is blindfolded :(

You n Viv beat me to it... Cuppa Tea BJ was an awesome experience I had, without asking, in South London years ago. Must repeat soon... :)

mmm I love ice play on a hot day with the ice cube running around my nipples such a turn on :(

Shelly

:) Its been said icy champagne is much more fun.

As is contrasts easily done with an ice cold liquor such as limoncello and a hot coffee. All one needs is a mouth and teeth that can take the sudden changes in temperature as extreme as possible. :(

Even BETTER with two liquids nearby, one warm, one cold and sparkling. Simply gorgeous fun and the responses are delightful to watch, especially if the individual is blindfolded :)

Now iwould end up confused and probably choking, i'll stick to the one drink :rolleyes:

Glass dildos are fun to pop in the freezer on a hot day.

:)

we came together there bbelle - same time with same thought; wanna date? :)

Any time :) xxx

Glass dildos are fun to pop in the freezer on a hot day.

:rolleyes:

ORRR.... ice dildo recipe:

Fill one condom with water. Ensure there is no air in it by squeezing it. This is important: air bubbles will cause weak points in your finished dildo and can cause it to crack.

Place condom in freezer somewhere where it can rest undisturbed. Allow to freeze.

When you take it out to have fun inflicting it on someone, give it a little 'wank' first; this melts the outer layer of ice and allows the remaining ice to move freely inside the condom layer. It also prevents the risk of the dildo sticking to delicate body tissues! I am informed you can also put another condom over the top of your dildo for the same effect.

Have fun :)

I prefer ice lollies. Much tastier though can get messy!

:) Its been said icy champagne is much more fun:

Possibly a good idea as it should be self sterilising too. I don't like to cast a damper on the party but other liquid may wash bacteria well up the urethra, possibly predisposing to infection.

I had a Champagne blow job last night with a lady whom I am going to see again on Friday.

ice cube gently down the back during massage or play can be erotic, around the nipples yes on the genitals nah not for me thanks

Even BETTER with two liquids nearby, one warm, one cold and sparkling. Simply gorgeous fun and the responses are delightful to watch, especially if the individual is blindfolded :eek:

Never tried it with sparkling water but the alternating a BJ with hot and cold liquids in the girls mouth ( or even better - alternative girls mouths) I've always known as an Eskimo Cocktail. Fantastic!!

K

Just want to share this with you....

Don't use whipped cream on a willy by the wee hole as it will give them a bad wee infection...

I did this when I was a wee lass and he was bad for about a week.....now i'm glad as he was an arse :D:eek:

Just want to share this with you....

Don't use whipped cream on a willy by the wee hole as it will give them a bad wee infection...

Yes, I remember Delia Smith giving that tip in her TV series. :eek: