Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Howard

Working with a Tag

23 posts in this topic

You appear to have missed out half your post - the bit where you tell us why you're posting?

I know I'm old but he wanted to come twice in a half hour punt???????

Good for him if he can manage it.:)

Well he had a 15 min punt in another of his FRs so he obviously doesn't hang around.

He does appear unlucky though as he punted a Czech girl and she was overwight with flabby thighs etc, most of the EE's have fit bodies.

he wanted to come twice in a half hour punt?

Well we are constantly told by girls you are paying for their time, so I guess he wanted to make best use of the time :)

Well, good luck to him and if he can shoot them off like a 15 year old guy who has just discovered masturbation we lesser mortals must stand in awe

I'd have to ask her why she was tagged, but I doubt you would get an honest reply.

I'd have to ask her why she was tagged, but I doubt you would get an honest reply.

True.

Probably because it would be none of your business.

What exactly is the point of this thread? Or are we entering a "repeat all the FRs on the board" phase?

True.

Probably because it would be none of your business.

What exactly is the point of this thread? Or are we entering a "repeat all the FRs on the board" phase?

Good question Amanda, I've yet to work it out beyond sheer purience. :eek:

Don't say what you're thinking...

Howard has a long way to go to be the new Interested.

To be honest I found it quite interesting as it's not something I've encountered before.

Perhaps some explanation within the original post would have helped but I'm more confused why people appear so distraught by the thread.

Geez - she looks like the emaciated girls that hang around street corners in Bristol.

Why he didn't just turn round and walk straight out again is beyond me. It's pretty obvious things aren't right, just from that photo.

Oh well at least the walls look clean LOL :eek:

That's hilarious LOL

I'm guessing it's on her right ankle going by this pic...

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6770/4896161.jpg

If it's the same girl her feedback is disturbing, one client said

A very attractive, sexy young women, with a great lithe body. Until next time

Then the same client said

After 3 good appts with Angel, I was shocked to see how much weight she has lost and the condition of her current flat. Think she needs time to sort things out

Shame as she looks good in the pictures :eek:

No, it was confirmed in the HOD closing down thread. I don't know why though - while I strongly disagreed with a lot of his posts, I never saw him say anything that suggested he should be given an outright ban.

As for the twice in 30 minutes debate, when I was 20 that wasn't a problem for me (embarrassingly) - but 15 years later twice in a hour is often a struggle... :eek:

No, it was confirmed in the HOD closing down thread. I don't know why though - while I strongly disagreed with a lot of his posts, I never saw him say anything that suggested he should be given an outright ban.

As for the twice in 30 minutes debate, when I was 20 that wasn't a problem for me (embarrassingly) - but 15 years later twice in a hour is often a struggle... :eek:

Wait another 20 years pal, you'll be delighted at once in an hour! :D

As for the twice in 30 minutes debate, when I was 20 that wasn't a problem for me (embarrassingly) - but 15 years later twice in a hour is often a struggle... :D

Another one bites the dust.:eek: On cumming related threads i have read in the last year or so the average given by the ladies for punters has been 1-2 times in the hour.:D

I think that some of his worse posts were deleted before most of us read them.

He won't be missed though.

I think that some of his worse posts were deleted before most of us read them.

He won't be missed though.

The other thing is for me when a poster is in pre-mod their posts might not get posted on the board for some time but it seems they are put on at the time they originally posted, so i have often only noticed such a post when looking back over a thread, missed some interesting posts like that in fact.:eek: