Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jbx1972

Recommendation for visiting service in Surrey/Croydon...

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Hopefully this post will get through. Like a true newbie I've broken a few board rules and my posts have been deleted recently. Apologies all round to the moderators.

What I'm looking for is a recommendation for a visiting service to my home in the Surrey area, about 4-5 miles from Sutton. Would prefer a young lady (18-30) with a slim figure. Also, it would be a huge bonus if the lady was into roleplays and provide all services, if you know what I mean.

Let me know by posting to the board or via PM.

Thanks,

Jimbo.

Hi All,

Hopefully this post will get through. Like a true newbie I've broken a few board rules and my posts have been deleted recently. Apologies all round to the moderators.

What I'm looking for is a recommendation for a visiting service to my home in the Surrey area, about 4-5 miles from Sutton. Would prefer a young lady (18-30) with a slim figure. Also, it would be a huge bonus if the lady was into roleplays and provide all services, if you know what I mean.

Let me know by posting to the board or via PM.

Thanks,

Jimbo.

Come on guys, somebody must know something...please?

Hello,

I'm in the same boat as you and a similar area.

There seem to be some Eastern european girls on A/W but I can't vouch for them, near Morden Station. Looks great!

or have you had any other luck?

They advertise on A W, but never pick up the phone.