Mr DivineMK

Good News, Bad News or you couldn

164 posts in this topic

From the 1st June 2010 House of Divine will no longer be fulfilling your dreams. After 8 of the strangest years of our lives we have decided it is time for pastures new. This is nothing to do with new laws/arrests or anything sinister we have just reached a stage in our lives where we want to explore new things.

We are proud of what we have achieved in the Industry, we have had some great time thanks to our career but we have also had some very sad and trying times. At the time of writing I think that we feel we no longer want to fight the wars, stomach the insults or understand the constant unhealthy interest from strangers/competitors or chancers in our company. We just want a quiet life.

Karl has accepted a job in an occupation where he excels and this will involve a lot of travel. Our children have grown up and there is no reason for me not to travel with him to see the world whilst his employers pick up the tab.

So get the bunting out if you wish, get your bookings in if you need to but whatever your thrill House of Divine will sadly no longer be able to provide it.

We thank you all for your tremendous support without you guys let's face we would never have been a success. We thank the girls, the maids and of course Galahad for the reviews that enabled you to find the delights we offered and in a way we thank the people who tried to bring us down because all the time they were concentrating on us they were not able to offer the secret Divine ingredient, honesty, quality and a little class.

Of course a few members of our staff have plans in place so I don't think Milton Keynes will be left wanting in anyway. Some of you may in fact be happy with the new regime coming to Milton Keynes; however it will not involve us or House of Divine in anyway.

House of Divine, Karl and Andrea will be waving goodbye and bidding some of you all a fond farewell, the rest.....

well you can all fuck off and die.

Mwah

Good Luck both of you, Enjoy your lives as you both deserve it.

You will be missed.

(This is where we need a crying smilie)

Well that was unexpected!

Good luck to both of you.

x

From the 1st June 2010 House of Divine will no longer be fulfilling your dreams. After 8 of the strangest years of our lives we have decided it is time for pastures new. This is nothing to do with new laws/arrests or anything sinister we have just reached a stage in our lives where we want to explore new things.

We are proud of what we have achieved in the Industry, we have had some great time thanks to our career but we have also had some very sad and trying times. At the time of writing I think that we feel we no longer want to fight the wars, stomach the insults or understand the constant unhealthy interest from strangers/competitors or chancers in our company. We just want a quiet life.

Karl has accepted a job in an occupation where he excels and this will involve a lot of travel. Our children have grown up and there is no reason for me not to travel with him to see the world whilst his employers pick up the tab.

So get the bunting out if you wish, get your bookings in if you need to but whatever your thrill House of Divine will sadly no longer be able to provide it.

We thank you all for your tremendous support without you guys let's face we would never have been a success. We thank the girls, the maids and of course Galahad for the reviews that enabled you to find the delights we offered and in a way we thank the people who tried to bring us down because all the time they were concentrating on us they were not able to offer the secret Divine ingredient, honesty, quality and a little class.

Of course a few members of our staff have plans in place so I don't think Milton Keynes will be left wanting in anyway. Some of you may in fact be happy with the new regime coming to Milton Keynes; however it will not involve us or House of Divine in anyway.

House of Divine, Karl and Andrea will be waving goodbye and bidding some of you all a fond farewell, the rest.....

Mwah

I wish you all the best. I have never been to HOD but i have punted with many of your past and present ladies elsewhere, all have been excellent and i know from punters i trust you offer a top notch service to punters.:):rolleyes:

From the 1st June 2010 House of Divine will no longer be fulfilling your dreams. After 8 of the strangest years of our lives we have decided it is time for pastures new. This is nothing to do with new laws/arrests or anything sinister

Then why have you not sold the business and it continue?

House of Divine, Karl and Andrea will be waving goodbye and bidding some of you all a fond farewell

You do have a good rep with clients, so It is a shame that you exit when so many others are still around, perhaps you are ahead of the game and it is a sign of things to come :)

End of an era. Thanks for everything over the years. *sob* xx

Good luck Mr and Mrs Divine, i shed more than a little tear at the closing of annabellas, i cried like a leaky pipe when all they did was move from fenny.lol.

I am sad at the fact that HOD shall be no more, but its also bringing new and exiting changes for all of us.

Have fun on your new adventures together and keep well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck in all you wish for

At least my bank balance will start to recover!!

I'm sure there's some saying about quitting while you're ahead or at the top of your game, but I can't for the life of me remember it.

Anyway...I've been an HoD customer on and off for just about as long as I can remember (certainly as long as you've been around) and I can honestly say that it's not co-incidence that you've achieved the success you have.

Many businesses outside of this industry could learn a lot from how you treat your customers, how you are so willing to sort out issues as and when they arise, and how to be creative in business and not just do what everyone else (yawn...) has been doing for years just for the sake of it.

HoD in its current guise will be missed by me and many more I suspect.

Hats off to you I say, and good luck in the future.

Good luck Lady Penelope/Andrea and Karl.

May the future be bright and satisfying for you both. Happy dreams fulfilled.:)

Moving onto pastures green is never the same as good old blighty. But there are places well worth spending time relaxing with friends, like my last few years.:rolleyes: Jon

True end of an era for punting In MK, on a purely selfish point I wish It wasn't so, Divine Is and has become the best brothel In the UK, and It has been a great pleasure for me to punt with some great ladies there, good for Karl and Andrea to call It a day when they are at the top of their game, don't really blame them, can't be easy running a knocking shop, good luck to the both of them for their plans In the future.

PS. Will there be a everything must go closing down sale? If so can I grab Natasha and please throw In Tammy at the same time. :rolleyes:;):):):D

Good luck Lady Penelope/Andrea and Karl.

May the future be bright and satisfying for you both. Happy dreams fulfilled.:)

Moving onto pastures green is never the same as good old blighty. But there are places well worth spending time relaxing with friends, like my last few years.:rolleyes: Jon

Wise move in the current climate i fear, but im sure whatever you choose to do it will be a success. Good luck to you both

Good idea to get out at the top, the only way for Massage Parlours is down. The lies and misinformation that has been the hallmark of Section 14 Policing and Crime Act 2009, must have an effect in the long term on Massage Parlours. These establishment's are illegal in the true rule of law and obviously continually in the sights of local law enforcement, however well run, efficient and a settled working environment. Instead of making the law clearer in this area "Section 14" has further muddied the water, creating a situation that is adored by the Authorities of confusion and "sailing close to the wind", those operating Parlours "treading on egg shells" and now those visiting playing the same game of fear of being collared. The UK law in this arena needs to be clear and unabiguous, the situation as it is runs contrary to everything that is fair, which is purported to be the hallmark of the UK!

Gutted about the news, but the best of luck for the future!!

For me, HOD has always been a pleasure to visit and I only wish that more establishments would aspire to reaching the standards that HOD constantly seem to achieve.

Good luck for the future.

You can retire with the knowledge that you truly set the standard and helped make a lot of people very happy.

Best of luck.. Enjoy the world - constantly amazes me both how big and how small it is at times... :)

Sad day indeed and the end of an era...

Congratulations on running a superb business over the last 8 years, and conratulations on spotting when's a good time to end it and move on..... Best of luck for the future, and thank you very much.

Very bad news - from my point of view!.

However the grace in which you have informed us all has to be celebrated. Most folks would just up sticks and move on.

I for one wish you all the very best for the future, and genuinely hope that this new chapter in your lives is both long and happy.

Good luck, and take care.

ps. Do you have Natasha's number?. lol:)

Mwah

All the very best on your new adventures and I hope you can still pop in here and say hi.

Take care

xxx Bons xxx

PS. Will there be a everything must go closing down sale? If so can I grab Natasha and please throw In Tammy at the same time. :);):):):D

Hey!! I object ... what if I fancy being bought up by someone else :rolleyes:

Mwah

Very sorry to hear you are hanging up your boots and the best of luck for the future. You have built up an enviable business and brand over the years but yet it seems you will not be passing on the name and business to a successor. This seems difficult to understand ?

Also you give some insight into the future by saying " Some of you may in fact be happy with the new regime coming to Milton Keynes" -- can you expand on this please.?

best of luck.

i have never visited HOD but i probably would have at some point in the future. i only really became aware of it through this board. good luck

i hope all the girls from HOD are not retiring with you :eek:

I only have one HoD visit to my name, to the short-lived Bedford operation, but it was an absolute pleasure.

Sad to see it going without too much time left for more visits, but best wishes to Mrs and Mr D for the future.

Very sorry to hear you are hanging up your boots and the best of luck for the future. You have built up an enviable business and brand over the years but yet it seems you will not be passing on the name and business to a successor. This seems difficult to understand ?

Also you give some insight into the future by saying " Some of you may in fact be happy with the new regime coming to Milton Keynes" -- can you expand on this please.?

best of luck.

We are not passing on the name because HOD will always be our baby. We did consider selling but to be honest the return would have to be serious for us to consider. We can walk away knowing that we did our best. Better to leave with our reputation in tact than watch changes that are not what we stood for. Maybe someone could buy it and make an even bigger success who knows but lets face it come June 2nd we will be yesterdays news.

Of course the girls and maids have plans but it is not our place to divulge these. They will as and when I am sure introduce themselves and let you know but until then I would hate to gate crash their party. We have just made sure they have enough notice so that they can all earn a living doing what they do best. I am sure the next HOD will unfold and in a way I envy them, the most exciting times in this Industry are the early days before it becomes a battle.