pollyp23

'At discretion': why?

32 posts in this topic

Why are some sexual acts 'at discretion' and some just a given?

Surely all working ladies/guys maintain the right to say yes or no, yet some acts are shown as given, others not.

CIM (at discretion) for example, Bareback is either yes or no, no discretion needed or implied.

Those that are discretionary are:

"A" Levels (at discretion)

CIM (at discretion)

French Kissing (at discretion)

Oral without (at discretion)

Swallow (at discretion)

everything else is OK, if listed!

Strange?

Why are some sexual acts 'at discretion' and some just a given?

Surely all working ladies/guys maintain the right to say yes or no, yet some acts are shown as given, others not.

CIM (at discretion) for example, Bareback is either yes or no, no discretion needed or implied.

Those that are discretionary are:

"A" Levels (at discretion)

CIM (at discretion)

French Kissing (at discretion)

Oral without (at discretion)

Swallow (at discretion)

everything else is OK, if listed!

Strange?

In reality everything a WG offers is at her discretion unless she is being forced against her will. She has no idea when especially meeting new punters to her what their hygiene will be like, so kissing a guy with bad breath might not be something she is prepared to do. With OWO he might have a smelly cheesy cock, so again the lady might no be prepared to suck it.

With Anal till the lady sees his cock how does she know she can fit it in. With CIM and Swallow i have sometimes found at discretion means the lady doesnt actually offer it, those that do but have it on their site at discretion have told me its because if the punter did have a smelly cock they wouldnt do CIM or swallow, just like they wouldnt do OWO.

lots of reasons owo is the guy maybe not so fresh maybe something looking a bit suspect ie swelling in groin area or not seeming to healthy in himself being from a high risk group area . A petite lady and a well hung guy wanting anal best being safe rather than sorry Annaxxxx

If everything was at discretion you could turn up not knowing you would even get to see the lass naked. Some acts do need to be a given.

What smiths said.

At discretion might mean dependent on client factors (cleanliness, size, attractiveness etc).

It also serves as an easier way to decline a service so the client is already supposedly prepared for a no and therefore less likely to be insistent. Though I would guess that any guy who finds it hard to take no for an answer will still find it hard.

It might also mean "I have found it attractive to tempt with these services but in most cases its not going to happen".

WG's have generally all the experience to know what they like and don't like who are we to argue. If you want to be sure of a service make sure it is offered wholeheartedly, discuss it with the girl clearly before booking and make the best of yourself before the rendezvous.

If you want to experiment with the challenge of getting what you want, get a girlfriend I find most of them will try everything at least once and its a buzz if they are nervous but game.

Yes, I agree with all the responses. I think most of the discretionary items the OP mentions come down to a large extent to size and hygiene plus, as in my case, facial hair for FK (some will, some won't), but basically everything from "hello" to "goodbye" is at the lady's discretion, and I would never argue about it or try to persuade the reluctant provision of a particular service.

I tend to either provide a service or not. "At discretion" just invites confusion and trouble, which is just about the last thing I need. If a client is unhygenic he recieves no services, but luckily this has never happened to me.

Size, hygiene and attitude.

I used to offer Anal, but hated the 'at discretion' rider. If I offer something, I offer it. I actually stopped advertising anal because I don't want just anyone assuming they can have it. It tends to be spomething I do if I am in the mood for it. I'm also very tight and out of practice lol and after a couple of gentlemen who were not so gentle I decided that I'd rather not advertise it. That's not to say I won't ever do it, but it'll be on my terms because we both want to, rather than because someone's seen it listed on a website.

My website states that some or all services might not be available if hygiene and/or sexual health isn't good enough. So I don't need to say kissing at discretion, because that's obvious from that. I don't offer OWO/CIM anyway. I do say anal at discretion, and that is because I am very tight and can't comfortably take larger sizes. I also don't like to do it more than once in a day as it starts to get uncomfortable, so even if a gentlemen turns up who wouldn't be a problem size-wise, I need the 'at discretion' so that I can say no without confrontation.

Obviously all services are at discretion for any lady, but as Shroud says, if the client knows that they are quite possibly not going to get anal and still book anyway, they will be less likely to be offended or angry if I have to say no.

You would be suprised the state some people can turn up in. ve had a couple of people in all my time that were unfortunately rather smelly and when i asked them to shower they said no thanks they were fine... I then had to tell them on both occassions if they didn't shower they would be leaving without getting anywhere near me as I was not subjecting myself to that. I also had somebody turn up once with warts all over his nether regions now im sorry no matter what service i offer there's no way im going anywhere near that he tried to tell me it wasn't an STD but i wasn't chancing my luck....

Some peoples hygeine standards leave alot to be desired even some that shower forget all about the most important bit their 'Gold Member' they jump in the shower for 2mins and dont touch it so theres boxer short fluff, and other nasties now im sorry I think DISCRETION is definetely needed for some services. I provide all of the services that i advertise but its a given that if your not clean etc there are definetely things I will not do. I dont provide the a level service but im sure its listed as at discretion incase Dirk diggler walks in with a big 13incher. How many of you guys would willingly take that up the bum!!!!!! :eek:

Hmmm didn't think so........... So you see letting people know that theres a chance it may not be provided is better than saying you offer it to all and sundry and probably saves some uncomfortable moments

Hugs Casey xx

I accept the need for ladies to put "at discretion" next to some of their services.

Suppose a scruffy unshaven guy turns up, do they really want to go ahead with very personal services such as DFK or OWO. :eek:

Sadly though some ladies will abuse this clause and basically offer everything on their profile only to make pathetic excuses once the punter arrives.

I have never visited a girl who offers bareback ----- but I wonder how many of these offers are really genuine, very few I would imagine. :D

I accept the need for ladies to put "at discretion" next to some of their services.

Suppose a scruffy unshaven guy turns up, do they really want to go ahead with very personal services such as DFK or OWO. :eek:

Sadly though some ladies will abuse this clause and basically offer everything on their profile only to make pathetic excuses once the punter arrives.

I have never visited a girl who offers bareback ----- but I wonder how many of these offers are really genuine, very few I would imagine. :D

I have heard via a secondhand (but reliable) source that there is an inclination to tick all or most boxes on that site by quite a proportion of advertisers.

In one specific instance it became apparent that the lady concerned didn't even understand what the service was that she was supposedly willing to offer - in this instance rimming.

I have heard via a secondhand (but reliable) source that there is an inclination to tick all or most boxes on that site by quite a proportion of advertisers.

In one specific instance it became apparent that the lady concerned didn't even understand what the service was that she was supposedly willing to offer - in this instance rimming.

This is what i personally through my own experience know to be the case with some, which is why i cant rely on what ladies sites/profiles say, i require phone confirmation as to whether the advertised services are actually on offer, and its why a "I wont go into any details" FR is of absolutely no use to me. I want confirmation the punter actually received what was advertised, among other things.:eek:

I agree - another instance is 'bareback', which some will tick blithely and NOT equate it with 'unprotected sex'. This is mainly true with EE girls - I have found two Polish honeys who are up for 'bareback' but would not dream of offering sex without condom! I've developed a new fondness for genuinely-independent Polish WGs (they really are fun to joke/play around with and can be VERY responsive in GFE) and have learned to ask questions first rather than automatically write them off as offering BB Sex to the multitudes, and have been well rewarded for my openmindedness. I really DO think that Polish WGs seem to have the same indifference to a punter's age that one experiences with oriental WGs, and I love it!:eek:

I agree - another instance is 'bareback', which some will tick blithely and NOT equate it with 'unprotected sex'. This is mainly true with EE girls - I have found two Polish honeys who are up for 'bareback' but would not dream of offering sex without condom! I've developed a new fondness for genuinely-independent Polish WGs (they really are fun to joke/play around with and can be VERY responsive in GFE) and have learned to ask questions first rather than automatically write them off as offering BB Sex to the multitudes, and have been well rewarded for my openmindedness. I really DO think that Polish WGs seem to have the same indifference to a punter's age that one experiences with oriental WGs, and I love it!:eek:

Interesting, what do they think "bareback" is then Tiggy?:D

Interesting, what do they think "bareback" is then Tiggy?:eek:

Probably that they have to take their clothes off, a disgusting thing to have to do IMHO, almost as bad a leaving the light on.

...leaving the light on.

Bloody pervs. Disgusting. :eek::P

I tend to either provide a service or not. "At discretion" just invites confusion and trouble, which is just about the last thing I need. If a client is unhygenic he recieves no services, but luckily this has never happened to me.

100% in agreement with you on all accounts.

Interesting, what do they think "bareback" is then Tiggy?:)
Just another box to tick off, I guess. Perhaps 'they' associate it with OWO - I've searched for 'Polish' or 'Poland' and asked for phone numbers where they did not appear in the profile - and I haven't queried that many. My point is that the term 'bareback' is not universally understood to mean 'bareback sex'.:D

Just another box to tick off, I guess. Perhaps 'they' associate it with OWO - I've searched for 'Polish' or 'Poland' and asked for phone numbers where they did not appear in the profile - and I haven't queried that many. My point is that the term 'bareback' is not universally understood to mean 'bareback sex'.:D

Thanks for that.:)

I haven't done bareback with a WG and hope I don't, but does become somewhat of an obsession. I have called a few numbers on that site over the last couple of years to check and my impression is that if you leave out the private gallery scams, the ones that say they offer it do offer it.

Thanks for all the replies, it a bit clearer now.

How can anyone even dream of going to a WG without being clean all over?

Anyway, on a lighter note, I recall seeing a lady who in her profile said 'Period play at discretion'. Surely it needs more than just being at their choice!!

I haven't done bareback with a WG and hope I don't, but does become somewhat of an obsession. I have called a few numbers on that site over the last couple of years to check and my impression is that if you leave out the private gallery scams, the ones that say they offer it do offer it.
Presumably you are referring to 'bareback SEX', if which case you won't get much argument on this board. The point I tried to make was that not every (non-UK) WG who posts a profile on 'that site' fully understands what many punters here will infer when she indicates 'bareback' amongst her 'likes'. I can vouch for at least two Polish lovelies who were taken aback to learn the local interpretation of that term (they had NOT indicated 'unprotected sex' amongst their 'likes', I hasten to add). A lot of terms get thrown around pretty freely on this board, on the assumption that everybody share a common understanding of what is meant. Don't assume! :D

Interesting, what do they think "bareback" is then Tiggy?:o

P'raps they are just up for a bit of 'horse/pony play' and think they're Lady Godiva...? :P

If Sidney Studmuffin walks in then the girl will DFK....

but she puts "at discretion" so that if Albert Steptoe walks in she can say no f**ki'n way :P