LicentiousMind

Dordogne, France

6 posts in this topic

I'm off to La Dordogne in France in the next few weeks and, yes, I know that France generally is a lost cause for punting.

However, with this area having a high number of expats I wondered if anyone has any recommendations? Expats or locals? FS or even Massage Naturiste !

Any information gratefully received.

Thanks

I'm off to La Dordogne in France in the next few weeks and, yes, I know that France generally is a lost cause for punting.

However, with this area having a high number of expats I wondered if anyone has any recommendations? Expats or locals? FS or even Massage Naturiste !

Any information gratefully received.

Thanks

I am in Bordeaux now and had a scout around last night. 2 olderladies in vans nr the bassin . Not even i would entertain the m. Club called Sauna Odysee loked interesting but no time to try it

Thanks Steve. Any recommendation you make would be worth following up!

Unfortunately, on this occasion my work is taking me slightly further East to the Perigeux/Bergerac areas - Apologies, I should have made this clearer in my original post. With France the size it is, it is almost the same as me saying "I'm going to Wales, any recommendations?"

Regards

Dunno the area you're going to particularly well but have had massage with HE a couple of times in Beziers near the Med. Found the ladies via the "Petits Annonces" (small ads) in the regional press - "Midi Libre" - under "Rencontres". Most ladies give phone nos & you must call for a rendezvous but a few quote the address and you can risk turning up on spec. Best if you are fairly fluent in French of course.

I've owned a house in this area for nearly 30 years and it is a total loss. given up wasting my time with it a long time ago.

When I worked in Toulouse that was OK but we are talking about 15 years ago so a bit out of date, if you have good French you may be lucky but don't expect them to be English speakers.

Rural France is not very open minded and everybody knows everybodys business.