InkedBabeDakota

Potential Hacker/Blackmailer on the other site

103 posts in this topic

I got an e-mail from a guy, I won't say his name but if you want it pm me. He wrote to me and wanted to make a booking but he had 35 aliases, all of them girls from the website.

I didn't reply to his e-mail as I though it seemed a bit dodgy as no one would be so stupid as to let a stranger have their username and login password to their profiles.

Then he continued to e-mail me for the next few days and he began to threaten me, saying that he was going to contact the webmaster and have me deleted unless I saw him. Then he accused me of being a fake and only there for my private gallery.

Funny thing is he alias number went from 35 to 11 and now down to just 4, how does that happen?

Got an e-mail this morning saying

I've reported you because you won't see me I did warn you,

You won't mess me around ever.

He may have feedback but it might not be real as something in my gut just said no.

Please be aware.

Email the site and make them aware, if he is making threats they can block his IP. They will be able to see the emails he has sent as long as you havent deleted them

Oddly, I emailed a girl a couple of weeks ago. When she replied it showed 5 aliases. The strange thing, all the aliases were of men who were also listed on the site.

Can't figure that one out.

I got an e-mail from a guy, I won't say his name but if you want it pm me. He wrote to me and wanted to make a booking but he had 35 aliases, all of them girls from the website.

I didn't reply to his e-mail as I though it seemed a bit dodgy as no one would be so stupid as to let a stranger have their username and login password to their profiles.

Then he continued to e-mail me for the next few days and he began to threaten me, saying that he was going to contact the webmaster and have me deleted unless I saw him. Then he accused me of being a fake and only there for my private gallery.

Funny thing is he alias number went from 35 to 11 and now down to just 4, how does that happen?

Got an e-mail this morning saying

I've reported you because you won't see me I did warn you,

You won't mess me around ever.

He may have feedback but it might not be real as something in my gut just said no.

Please be aware.

NEVER engage in such behaviour. The moment you suspect where this might be going, cease ALL communication and take appropriate action. Any response from your side will only act as fuel for it to continue and him to play his games. Do not be tempted to rise to his bait. If you were already communicating, write one final email to say that would be last and that you want no further contact from him in any form. Then leave it at that.

Again, never engage in any such behaviour. No matter what.

Oh no, I didn't reply to any of his e-mails. Luckily enough I contacted the webmaster about it and sent them the e-mails and needless to say I haven't heard from him again. I get rude people e-mailing me all the time and I always ignore them.

I bet he is this aggressive when he meets with girls. Some people will just never learn.

Aliases can occur when two different log-ins are used on the same computer. I ended up with an alias when I let a WG to use my laptop during a meet.

I had to start afresh with completely different log-in details.

I have noticed, on a few occasions that, when checking out the aliases as well as the feedback, that a few of the feedbacks are from one of the aliases... if you get my drift.

Obviously(?) in these instances, I would assume that it is just the one person who is trying to make people believe that actual bookings have taken place and to boost their 'ratings' - so seeming to be a harmless enquiry.

Hopefully I am making some kinda sense, lol

Can I ask about these aliases?

I use **, spend more than I should so leave, discontinuing my user name. After a while I give in to temptation and sign back under a new name. Over the years I done this quite a few times, I'd estimate between 10 - 15. As such will this show up to wg's as a large number of aliases and make me suspect to them?

I use **, spend more than I should so leave, discontinuing my user name. After a while I give in to temptation and sign back under a new name. Over the years I done this quite a few times, I'd estimate between 10 - 15. As such will this show up to wg's as a large number of aliases and make me suspect to them?

As I understand it, as long as these other aliases aren't used again, then they are automatically deleted after 6 months. (Allegedly, anyway...)

So I would suggest sticking to one username only - don't even click on the others just to check emails or anything...

I knew about aliases when logging onto the same computer as someone else due to the ip address. However... I made it a point to contact one of the girls on the site that he had as an alias and guess what?

She'd never met anyone with that screenname. She also doesn't understand why her name was down as an alias when she has never had any contact from him.

I've checked his feedback and most of it is from the girls listed as aliases. Scary really when I think about it as he could hack into anyones and steal their credits and find out where they live.

I knew about aliases when logging onto the same computer as someone else due to the ip address. However... I made it a point to contact one of the girls on the site that he had as an alias and guess what?

She'd never met anyone with that screenname. She also doesn't understand why her name was down as an alias when she has never had any contact from him.

I've checked his feedback and most of it is from the girls listed as aliases. Scary really when I think about it as he could hack into anyones and steal their credits and find out where they live.

Sounds to me that in instances like that, you should contact admin. At the end of the day - IF anyone were to take a booking from him, you really don't know what kind of situation you are walking into :P

There are two buttons on each message, BLOCK and REPORT.

Aliases can occur when two different log-ins are used on the same computer. I ended up with an alias when I let a WG to use my laptop during a meet.

I had to start afresh with completely different log-in details.

You didn't need to do that as aliases are not permanent, they each have a lifetime, previously they were 90 days, however I think it's recently been reduced.

If you're using the same mobile number on submitting bookings form, then yes, your past accounts will become your aliases.

The alias detector also depends on cookies, so delete all cookies from that site before logging into another account.

Also you could completely empty your profile (age, location, etc.) and change it from 'seeking services' to 'providing services', that will hide any aliases you have but as your profile will be empty, it won't show up in search results.

If you're using the same mobile number on submitting bookings form, then yes, your past accounts will become your aliases.

The alias detector also depends on cookies, so delete all cookies from that site before logging into another account.

Also you could completely empty your profile (age, location, etc.) and change it from 'seeking services' to 'providing services', that will hide any aliases you have but as your profile will be empty, it won't show up in search results.

If i got a booking from a guy and he showed up as providing services i wouldnt take the booking so what would be the point of a guy doing that

If i got a booking from a guy and he showed up as providing services i wouldnt take the booking so what would be the point of a guy doing that

You won't be able to tell as when you click on his profile, it'll look like a seeking services profile even though it's configured as providing services because there is not enough information (age, location, rates, etc) for it to be showing in search results or have the same look as providing services.

If you don't believe me, I'll send you a message on that site now and you can check it out.

Well Adam, not meaning to sound rude here or anything but after what you just said I wouldn't see someone like yourself. Aliases are designed to help us girls weed out timewasters, and before you jump on your high horse I'm not accusing you of anything.

However someone who knows how to hide their other usernames by swapping and changing providing services and offering services is scamming the system deisgned by Adultwank to help us girls. Its a safety measure.

I can only assume that someone with such vast knowledge of this has done this before?

I can only assume that someone with such vast knowledge of this has done this before?

Yes, since among other things, I create a new account for each new punt, so I need to hide my aliases.

It's none of her business what my previous accounts are nor the ladies I've seen, just as she wouldn't know if I was to arrange a booking by phone instead of using that site.

I don't want her snooping on me or messaging the ladies who left me positive feedback and give her the opportunity to violate my privacy by trading my personal details.

Happened to me once, once it shall stay.

All I can say is I hope people like you, adam, get blocked from the other site as you obviously have something to hide.

Us girls need to be as safe as we can and seeing feedback is very important to us.

I never ever see a guy who has seen a girl who offers bareback, I can see this by looking at his feedback. I do not contact her, I just email him and say, no sorry...

Us girls need to be as safe as we can and seeing feedback is very important to us.

Most girls who're not on that site aren't privy to list prostitutes a guy has previously seen when they call to arrange a booking, so don't make a big deal of it. All those girls have is a voice, his number and her own blacklist.

Look you may not be bad, but there many psycho prostitutes out there. I've experienced a few, so don't have unfounded paranoia. I need to protect myself and take precautions by constantly deleting my account after recieving feedback and creating a new one.

Earlier this year, I messaged a girl on the other site to discuss a booking. Thinking I wouldn't know, she messaged the girl who left me positive feedback asking what I was really like with her, unaware that the girl she's messaging is my client, I run her website and provide incall facilities for her and have access to her profile. Totally unacceptable and a few other guys I've discussed this with agree. It's helped me connects the dots to certain odd comments/experiences I've had in the past when I had an account with 10 positive feedback.

Another more serious incident late last year in which a sex worker extracted all my personal details from young lady who left me positive feedback so she can take revenge on me because I reported her duplicate profiles. This incident has changed me forever because I was very open in the past, even telling WGs which medical practice my parents run and legal pratice that my older siblings are partners off :eek: :eek: Had I told this young lady these details as I done previously, she would have handed it over to the woman out for revenge on me. Lesson learnt.

I guess this is why some on here want guys to use the same username handle for their FRs as they use to post on this forum, so they could contact the girls they've left FRs for and get her to hand over his details, e.g. mobile number, his outcall address, hotel surname, physical description, etc. so she could take revenge if they have a on-forum spat or incase she's one of those who refuse to see any guy who posts on forums :cool::D

I never ever see a guy who has seen a girl who offers bareback, I can see this by looking at his feedback. I do not contact her, I just email him and say, no sorry...

I hope you're just giving a example of your perceived benefits of the feedback system and not trying to insinuate that I hide my feedback because I've seen girls who do bareback. Which brings me back to the first bit on my post, see above :mad::rolleyes:

It would seem that someone who goes through such great lenghts to cover their tracks is slightly nervous, or perhapes ashamed of what said person is doing..... i.e. punting.

I can understand the need to cover your tracks, your privacy is vital and a human right.

Safety is also a human right and us girls have that right to be able to see feedback from other girls someone has visited, as I to will not see someone who has seen girls who do bareback. When someone tells me in great detail as to how they go about scamming the alias system on Adultwank it makes me think twice about said person.

Just my opinion.

You won't be able to tell as when you click on his profile, it'll look like a seeking services profile even though it's configured as providing services because there is not enough information (age, location, rates, etc) for it to be showing in search results or have the same look as providing services.

If you don't believe me, I'll send you a message on that site now and you can check it out.

This is true, but when we ladies recieve a pm from someone with suspected alias,s then it shows up in red how many, next to his name and the number showing his feedback , if we click on the red number it comes up with a list of the other suspected alias,s and if one of them is a service provider i would not take the booking, simple you see.xx

Well Adam, not meaning to sound rude here or anything but after what you just said I wouldn't see someone like yourself. Aliases are designed to help us girls weed out timewasters, and before you jump on your high horse I'm not accusing you of anything.

However someone who knows how to hide their other usernames by swapping and changing providing services and offering services is scamming the system deisgned by Adultwank to help us girls. Its a safety measure.

Yes, thats what it looks like to me also. I have in the past recieved emails from guys and replied to them, when i did not get a response i have gone back into my mail and checked their profile and it says their profile is no longer active even though the mail is only a week old, if i then recieve mail from them in the future i disregard their pm as it looks very dodgy to me.x

Yes, since among other things, I create a new account for each new punt, so I need to hide my aliases.

It's none of her business what my previous accounts are nor the ladies I've seen, just as she wouldn't know if I was to arrange a booking by phone instead of using that site.

I don't want her snooping on me or messaging the ladies who left me positive feedback and give her the opportunity to violate my privacy by trading my personal details.

Happened to me once, once it shall stay.

It damn well is her business if she wants to check your feedback , its for us ladies as much as for you, for our protection and also so we can see if you have booked ladies who offer services such as bb, if a guy showed up as seeing one of those ladies then i would not want to see him. The fact that you dont want your feedback available for other ladies to see looks very suspicious to me im afraid, it cant be good. I would also never meet a man in reception, i require the name the hotel is booked under and the room numberso i can phone through reception and he must answer the phone in the room that he has given me the number for, if he is not listed in that room i do not go to the booking...simplesxxx

This is true, but when we ladies recieve a pm from someone with suspected alias,s then it shows up in red how many, next to his name and the number showing his feedback , if we click on the red number it comes up with a list of the other suspected alias,s and if one of them is a service provider i would not take the booking, simple you see.xx

My understanding is that the number of aliases only shows in red if one of the aliases has negative feedback.

B