Calynx

A concession to my age?.....

21 posts in this topic

For me, one of the pleasurable parts of a punt is 'going down' on the lady. To that end, I prefer kneeling on the floor by the bed. Yesterday, and on a couple of other recent punts, the said lady has asked me if I would like a pillow to kneel on and I'm wondering if this is a pitying concession to my ageing bones.

I wonder how other ladies treat the flexibility of their more senior clients?

Not at all! I offer the pillow to absolutely everyone because it's a nice thing to do, regardless of age. :D

lol, there are times when you wonder if this current lady is encredibly soft and gentle or just considerate. It's like of late I've noticed quite fit girls hold the door open for me at M&S, is it because they think I'm a possible bed conquest, is it fuck!, more like helping the aged in the community.:D

For me, one of the pleasurable parts of a punt is 'going down' on the lady. To that end, I prefer kneeling on the floor by the bed. Yesterday, and on a couple of other recent punts, the said lady has asked me if I would like a pillow to kneel on and I'm wondering if this is a pitying concession to my ageing bones.

When I went down on a lady recently, she said she preferred me to Neil. I took that as a kind compliment.

For me, one of the pleasurable parts of a punt is ‘going down’ on the lady. To that end, I prefer kneeling on the floor by the bed. Yesterday, and on a couple of other recent punts, the said lady has asked me if I would like a pillow to kneel on and I’m wondering if this is a pitying concession to my ageing bones.

Lol :)

I say it to all my clients, young and old, mainly because of them old knees of my own and I know how much it hurts after a while on my carpet! :D

A concession to my age?.....

No, the lady just doesn't want unsightly indentations in her nice new carpet.

Did she use a pillow when she returned the compliment?:D

When I went down on a lady recently, she said she preferred me to Neil. I took that as a kind compliment.
It is alleged that when Quintin Hogg was Lord Chancellor, Neil Kinnock was showing a group of Americans around the House. Hogg came out of his office in full regalia, saw Kinnock and wanted a word with him. He raised his hand and called "Neil"…..... The Americans all knelt!

No, the lady just doesn't want unsightly indentations in her nice new carpet.
Worst things could happen with an ageing bladder!

It's when she offers you cod liver oil you need to worry LOL :D

It's when she offers you cod liver oil you need to worry LOL :D

I find Vaseline works better. :)

No lady's ever offered me a pillow for that purpose. Maybe it's because I look so young and virile for my age :D or maybe it's simply that I'm driving them so wild with ecstasy that all other thoughts are pushed out of their head. :):D:(

Had my hair cut this weekend and they charged me the OAP rate!!!! Half of me wanted to protest, but the other said keep the money! I was wondering if any working girls have a cut price day for pensioners? (With or without pillows on the floor) I mean the fact you send us off for a shower and we forget why we are there then wander off home must help the case.

Had my hair cut this weekend and they charged me the OAP rate!!!! Half of me wanted to protest, but the other said keep the money! I was wondering if any working girls have a cut price day for pensioners? (With or without pillows on the floor) I mean the fact you send us off for a shower and we forget why we are there then wander off home must help the case.

Especially as most of us now need extra time to enable us to fulfil our requirements. I know for a fact that anything less than 45 minutes will DEFINITELY not be sufficient for me now whereas a few years back 30 minutes was more than enough:D

Actually I call this worshipping the lady, on my knees, head between her legs ... lovely. Never been offered a pillow but once I get going I forget my knees .....

could be the carpet near the bed was a bit iffy for usual reasons thus you were offered a pillow to kneel on, just think if youd kneeled in something spongey and decidely damp ! on that carpet

so best you have the pillow

I usually invite the WG to raise herself on a pillow under her butt when I kneel down for RO as its nice to elevate her cleft - but only if there is a further pillow !!

Thought this thread was going to be about a lower rate for the over-60s :P

TBH I haven't had many of my Gentlemen callers kneel at the end of the bed (well, not for RO anyway, lol) - no matter what age they are (25 - 74), but I do have TONS of pillows on my bed in case they wanted to use them.

They are good for raising up my hips though - should anyone want to make an even closer inspection or prevent a sore back/aching neck....)

So no - I guess she was just a very polite and caring lady.

My poor old Knees have gone ... so I sit the lady on top of the wardrobe so I can lick her standing up ... :P but if your getting on a bit ...... surely the best way is laying on your back in 69 ... :o

I have been known to offer a pillow or have a particular arrangement where one can even sit down to dine at the Y

but then again I am at an age where my legs need some comfortable support too so what can I possibly say :P