Guest MadamBeckysKittens

Retired but not out!

34 posts in this topic

After serving the male community for just over two decades I have decided that the time is perfect to laminate my thong.

Rest assured my expertise and influence will live on through a new and exciting venture in Milton Keynes.

I will be working along side some very familiar faces to the industry and no doubt there will be some new faces to get acquainted with !

Guyz keep your gun in your holder and save your bullets and watch out for the new www.......

Linzi D xxx

I trust the laminated thong will be available for viewing at a local art gallery or donated to a good cause such as the first person to reply to your announcement posting ...

Best wishes with the new venture - knowing you it will be an experience ... and a success.

VLM x

good luck with the new venture linzi, it's sure to be a success with you involved.

hope you're having a big party on the 12th :D

Good luck on all your new ventures Linzi, i hope you have a great time and by the sounds of it the guys are still in for some treats.

Hugs Casey xx

After serving the male community for just over two decades I have decided that the time is perfect to laminate my thong.

Rest assured my expertise and influence will live on through a new and exciting venture in Milton Keynes.

I will be working along side some very familiar faces to the industry and no doubt there will be some new faces to get acquainted with !

Guyz keep your gun in your holder and save your bullets and watch out for the new www.......

Linzi D xxx[/quote

Oh Linzi, please don't keep us in suspense. We all want to know what's happening and where it is going to take place.

Linzi D xxx

Ah a new brothel no doubt to replace HOD and MBK ......

An old dog wishes you all the best with your new venture Linzi.......

Sounds as if my tail will be wagging if I stray close to Milton Keynes.......trouble is my driving's a bit dodgy these days!!

Good luck my darling and all the best in what ever you do x x x x :D

An old dog wishes you all the best with your new venture Linzi.......

Sounds as if my tail will be wagging if I stray close to Milton Keynes.......trouble is my driving's a bit dodgy these days!!

driving these days......I remember our trip to Malta and you driving down a pothole and the wheel coming off and a day later when somebody else hit us all because you couldnt keep your eyes on the road :D:)

see you in MK soon X

Thank you all so much.

Linzi xx

Thank you all so much.

Linzi xx

Best of luck lady --- with no HOD or MB, it sounds like you have a great opportunity. Grab with both hands.!

Ah a new brothel no doubt to replace HOD and MBK ......

well if I am half as successful as Madam Becky and HOD then I'll be a very happy lady. Nothing could ever replace HOD or MBK. I dont kid myself though I know it wont be easy especially now with HOD closing there will be comparisons, I just hope everyone gives me a chance - there will be one little twist, I'll let you all wait and see.

thanks again to everyone for your support.

Linzi D x

I remember our trip to Malta and you driving down a pothole and the wheel coming off and a day later when somebody else hit us all because you couldnt keep your eyes on the road :D:)

I don't remember any of that.........but I do remember a certain lady struggling unsuccessfully to keep a couple of bra less puppies within the constraints of a rather low cut red dress.

was that when we came out the restaurant and you nearly reversed into that car? i take full blame for that one. well my red dress does :D

I don't remember any of that.........but I do remember a certain lady struggling unsuccessfully to keep a couple of bra less puppies within the constraints of a rather low cut red dress.

Linzi D xxx

Whatever your doing i hope it is a big success Linzi.:D:)

Linzi, can you give a dat for opening just so people can adjust their calendar - even if we don't yet know what will be opening...

I was assuming a new Ego (I can't read 150+ posts in the other thread to see if Ego is closing too) but I could be wrong for even a second time in 50+ years.

:P

Good luck Linzi. You probably don't know who i am, but we shared probably the funniest moments of my sexual life at LMP!!! It involved an MFF spit-roast...yes...M..F..F!!!

That was you, me, Georgia and the strap on!!! Could've been sensual and erotic....but we were laughing so much it was bloody hilarious :P I will never forget Georgia's shock and disbelief at having "a big white cock"!!!!! :o

Hope everything you do is a success, and wish you all the best :)

Good luck and best wishes Linzi lol :P:):):):o xxx

Linzi ... all the best .. and I'll miss you .. :P

Good luck Linzi, im sure your going to have not only lots of fun but lots of success in your new venture. Mmmmm, i wonder what it could be.lol.xxx

See you soon.x

I can't wait either xxx :P

I can't wait either xxx :o

Me neither - my balls are already half full. I hope none of it leaks out during the night. :)

Me neither - my balls are already half full. I hope none of it leaks out during the night. :o

Eeeeeeek.lol.xx

Eeeeeeek.lol.xx

I always sleep naked, so if I suffer a nocturnal emission it can dry out during the night causing the sheets to stick to my winkle. Of course, I remain oblivious to this until I jump out of bed in the morning and the sheets come with me. :o

I always sleep naked, so if I suffer a nocturnal emission it can dry out during the night causing the sheets to stick to my winkle. Of course, I remain oblivious to this until I jump out of bed in the morning and the sheets come with me. :o

Tooooo much information.