Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

Security for the Girls

13 posts in this topic

This is a huge issue for the girls and one which they seem to constantly grapple with. I have heard some horror stories here and whilst you are talking about a tiny minority, all it takes is 1 serious incident and the effects could be grave and sometimes fatal --- I often think of Olivia's near miss.

Do WGs take short cuts on security because they feel that unless they are available to the public at large, they will simply not get the business. I know of one WG who will not see a punter unless he can produce some basic information and the names of WGs he has seen, whereupon she will contact those WGs for a reference and if he checks out positively, she will then arrange a booking.

I accept that I have not given much thought to this subject but my guess is that if the roles were reversed, guys would get together to find ways to protect themselves and each other , so that they could operate with reasonable safety.

There must be a whole range of checks that could be put in place with the co-operation of all genuine parties concerned.

Has anyone any thoughts or ideas ?

This is a huge issue for the girls and one which they seem to constantly grapple with. I have heard some horror stories here and whilst you are talking about a tiny minority, all it takes is 1 serious incident and the effects could be grave and sometimes fatal --- I often think of Olivia's near miss.

Do WGs take short cuts on security because they feel that unless they are available to the public at large, they will simply not get the business. I know of one WG who will not see a punter unless he can produce some basic information and the names of WGs he has seen, whereupon she will contact those WGs for a reference and if he checks out positively, she will then arrange a booking.

I accept that I have not given much thought to this subject but my guess is that if the roles were reversed, guys would get together to find ways to protect themselves and each other , so that they could operate with reasonable safety.

There must be a whole range of checks that could be put in place with the co-operation of all genuine parties concerned.

Has anyone any thoughts or ideas ?

I'm pretty certain the vast majority of us do, just as the vast majority of us will know that to post them on a public message board we would have to be absolutely fucking nuts.

I'm pretty certain the vast majority of us do, just as the vast majority of us will know that to post them on a public message board we would have to be absolutely fucking nuts.

Agreed :D

I have hoops to jump through and measures put in place - but not about to make them public.

May I just add that "touch wood" (as a result I guess) I've never remotely been in a sticky or unpleasant situation.

Agreed :D

I have hoops to jump through and measures put in place - but not about to make them public.

May I just add that "touch wood" (as a result I guess) I've never remotely been in a sticky or unpleasant situation.

Great girls--- delighted to see that I am unnecessarily concerned about these issues -- going by what you say, these matters seem to be well in hand and under control.Perhaps the thread can be closed accordingly.:)

[quote=AdorableAmy;458559

Off to Aberdeen! THE I FOUGHT THE LAW TOUR 2010

Few girls seem to actually have any security in place, (or perhaps it's just that as I do not cause problems it is not apparent), some years ago there was often a sense of a "heavy" in the next room (also in Parlours) my view is that cutbacks on cost have probably made this a thing of the past, otherwise when the girls tell us of abusive clients etc if they had the security in place then the security would deal with the problem.

The topic is however compromised as it is not correct for girls to disclose what security they do or do not have in place, all will say they have security in place just in case someone unscrupulous is reading the thead, in reality the security is at best a text to a friend at the start / end of a booking.

I always assume there are armies of friends, relatives and huge hairy bikers hidden around the wgs apartments, ready to deploy at a moments notice. Plus the attack dogs and demented pythons. And the boiling bunny in the kitchen.

It's best not to ask nor to look because you never know.

One thing I will add: I (very) strongly feel that every single working girl should have more than a passing knowledge when it comes to personal defence. It's not about strength and trying to wrestle a 20stone hairy bloke off you, but about knowing what to do with minimal effort to get maximum result.

Security is of paramount importance for both the girl & Punters benefit & in that order.

One scenario I faced was finding out a WG at an Agency was being stalked by a previous customer & I was the last Punter to see her each time I made a booking....and there was no security in place.......a potential accident worth avoiding IMHO :-(

Security is of paramount importance for both the girl & Punters benefit & in that order.

One scenario I faced was finding out a WG at an Agency was being stalked by a previous customer & I was the last Punter to see her each time I made a booking....and there was no security in place.......a potential accident worth avoiding IMHO :-(

I'm sorry, but what are you trying to say here? I must be missing the point.

How exactly do you now there was no security in place? What do you define security as? A bodyguard?

"I'm sorry, but what are you trying to say here? I must be missing the point."

- Yes you have missed the point but let me help you......

"How exactly do you now there was no security in place?"

- The WG told me. I then spoke to the management & they denied it. Then spoke to someone else I still know v well at said Agency & that person confirmed WGs original story.

"What do you define security as? A bodyguard?"

- It is not what I define as security but the Agency / WG. I have met Male Maids at some places; I always see 'Customer Care Executives' at the front door of a couple of my fav 'Establishments'; one Indie I see keeps a large dog in her working house; etc.

- NO SECURITY especially when visiting a WG who was being stalked & me being the last person to see her each night made me a little uneasy versus the many other alternatives out there

- I do find bodyguards hamper the intimacy of the experience with a WG especially if they have a heavy cough. Female bodyguards are always welcome though but a very rare breed indeed :-)

- If you are still struggling to understand my point could you please re-read my posts before replying. Many thanks.

I always walk if 'security' answer the door, like they did two weeks ago.

'Customer Care Executives'

I like that.