Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bayviewboy

Lauren Of London

3 posts in this topic

I am visiting London next week and looking for some company in my hotel! Have spotted independant Lauren on her website www.blonde2u.com.Cant see her face but has a fantastic body.Has anyone experienced this young lady?

Thanks in advance

I am visiting London next week and looking for some company in my hotel! Have spotted independant Lauren on her website www.blonde2u.com.Cant see her face but has a fantastic body.Has anyone experienced this young lady?

Thanks in advance

Yeah, I saw her a few weeks ago.

Great body, but she is sperm phobic and overly hygienic. No fingering either, and she made me clean my hands and face with wet wipes after some pussy eating.

In fact every time I touched her genitals she insisted that after I clean my hands to make sure they are clean and that her bed sheet stays clean?!

Everything is covered so no OWO etc....

Also, she is older then stated, about 36-38yrs old, so no wonder her face is blurred on her site.

The pictures are real on her site that's the body you get, apart from her face which is not beautiful but OK.

She has a nice personality, - she smiles a lot but also talks a lot....!!!!

I enjoyed fucking her great body but that's it. I had a great orgasm doing her in doggy.

In the hour she did not offered or initiated a second round just kept chatting away.

Oh,almost forgot to mention that she keeps two mobiles right next to the bed and answers calls for bookings which is off putting really.

To sum it up great sex with a great body everything else not so great.

For £100 I had better and I had worse.

I wouldn't go back though....

I saw Lauren recently and had a great time. I guess these things are subjective and what one man loves another man may hate, but I really thought she gave a super service. All info on her site is correct, and I personally thought an age range in late 20s early 30s is accurate. She has a stunning body and I found her face (blurred on the website) to be very attractive.

She definitely takes hygiene seriously. But I saw this as a pro rather than a con- I tend to become hypochondriac after these sort of liaisons but it really put my mind at rest to know she was doing everything to minimise any risk.

In summary I found her to be very good company, very sexy and someone who really enjoys sex itself. I'd have no hesitation in recommending her.