Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ekard

Wot a week

3 posts in this topic

If you do not know already, I am a pensioner with MS and like many fellow sufferer have a need for sexual favours.

On Monday, I made a 500 mile round trip. Everything had been arranged before hand apart from the name of the Hotel in which my chosen one awaited me. I had set off before I was emailed that all was well and I was to contact the young lady to ascertain which Hotel. I texted from St. Pancras at approx 3pm for my 4.30 x 90min. appointment. No response. On arrival at the local station, I phoned and texted for the final instructions to give to the taxi driver. As you will guess, again no response before 4.50. My reserves, Layla in Luton and Jaime in St Albans were both busy, so I went home. I have not given the name of the girl I was to visit but she has apologised profusely and made a fair offer. She had taken on another client in my slot. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I have a feeling it may have been one of her 'specials' who may well be a contributer to this forum but this is just a guess. The girl has a reputation for being unreliable.

The following Thursday, I arranged to see a Thai girl in Leicester prior to a dinner appointment in London. All went well but the girl could speak little English. Wank,suck, swallow & massage were her limits. A number of other Thai girls were in the flat and she indicated that a 2-girl massage was available at no extra cost. This I declined. We eventually got into the bath which I was reluctant to do with my mobility problems. A very enjoyable body to body bath wank followed. Now for the 'amusing' bit. I could not get out of the bath. Another lady was called in but still I could not make it. There was no alternative to bring in the large, well built guy who was in the flat. He turned out to be just the opposite. ie a normal thai guy. Any way together I got out of the bath. The lady wanted to make it up to me but unfortunately I needed to get to London for my dinner. She appeared near to tears, but called a taxi and when it eventually arrived she came out and helped me into the taxi much to the amusement of the driver. Has this ever happened to you? How do these orientals manage to get into the Country without being able to speak English. I guess I broke the new law.

So to end my week. My friend in London had been visited by the baliffs that morning for the umpteen time and had to pay her council tax within 24 hours. Guess who sorted that out today? Well she is rather special.

I leave you all to poke fun but be simpathetic, I do have MS.

How do these orientals manage to get into the Country without being able to speak English.

The inability of a prostitute to speak English is not a qualification for a person to have committed an offence under the new legislation.

If you do not know already, I am a pensioner with MS and like many fellow sufferer have a need for sexual favours.

On Monday, I made a 500 mile round trip. Everything had been arranged before hand apart from the name of the Hotel in which my chosen one awaited me. I had set off before I was emailed that all was well and I was to contact the young lady to ascertain which Hotel. I texted from St. Pancras at approx 3pm for my 4.30 x 90min. appointment. No response. On arrival at the local station, I phoned and texted for the final instructions to give to the taxi driver. As you will guess, again no response before 4.50. My reserves, Layla in Luton and Jaime in St Albans were both busy, so I went home. I have not given the name of the girl I was to visit but she has apologised profusely and made a fair offer. She had taken on another client in my slot. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I have a feeling it may have been one of her 'specials' who may well be a contributer to this forum but this is just a guess. The girl has a reputation for being unreliable.

The following Thursday, I arranged to see a Thai girl in Leicester prior to a dinner appointment in London. All went well but the girl could speak little English. Wank,suck, swallow & massage were her limits. A number of other Thai girls were in the flat and she indicated that a 2-girl massage was available at no extra cost. This I declined. We eventually got into the bath which I was reluctant to do with my mobility problems. A very enjoyable body to body bath wank followed. Now for the 'amusing' bit. I could not get out of the bath. Another lady was called in but still I could not make it. There was no alternative to bring in the large, well built guy who was in the flat. He turned out to be just the opposite. ie a normal thai guy. Any way together I got out of the bath. The lady wanted to make it up to me but unfortunately I needed to get to London for my dinner. She appeared near to tears, but called a taxi and when it eventually arrived she came out and helped me into the taxi much to the amusement of the driver. Has this ever happened to you? How do these orientals manage to get into the Country without being able to speak English. I guess I broke the new law.

So to end my week. My friend in London had been visited by the baliffs that morning for the umpteen time and had to pay her council tax within 24 hours. Guess who sorted that out today? Well she is rather special.

I leave you all to poke fun but be simpathetic, I do have MS.

At least you were happy with the second experience. I only punt within around a 25 mile radius of where i live, to travel a 500 return trip to punt with a lady you knew had a reputation for being unreliable is something i would never even consider, mind you even if she was considered the greatest i wouldnt travel that far. She was out of order and it was definately not good enough. If it were me i would name and shame such a timewaster, but you say she has made a fair offer, i wish you well.:D