hihowruin

Hatfield (Hertfordshire) or London?

7 posts in this topic

Guys this is the situation, I finish my work in London by 4pm and than I am free till 7/8pm. Next day I work at Hatfield (Hertfordshire) so will stay overnight in Hatfield.

Do you think I should seek pleasure in London or in Hatfield? Both London and Hatfield is new to me :P

I welcome suggestions from everyone... Punters, Agency & WG....

Guys this is the situation, I finish my work in London by 4pm and than I am free till 7/8pm. Next day I work at Hatfield (Hertfordshire) so will stay overnight in Hatfield.

Do you think I should seek pleasure in London or in Hatfield? Both London and Hatfield is new to me :P

I welcome suggestions from everyone... Punters, Agency & WG....

I'd say try both. Plenty of girls in London and quite a few in Hatfield area

I must admit that I have personally struggled to find decent Punts in Hatfield :-(

Depending on what part of London you are in there are potentially a lot of v good options.

And judging by the recent interest shown by fellow Punters in my Kings Cross post that itself is a good place to start - you may not need to take that train up north after all :-)

Enjoy yourself :-)

No post from smiths yet. you're slipping sir!

No post from smiths yet. you're slipping sir!

The OP very recently posted the thread Hertfordshire in which i advised him to read my thread Independents in Herts and he was recommended three of the best on that thread by others posters, all three also being on my own thread. Shanelle actually works near the Galleria in Hatfield but what the OP might find is he may be finished too late for her or indeed some others to fit him in, in Herts.:P

Thanks 'Smiths' - I may take you up on yet another recommendation. Folks like you seem to prop up this forum - first class.

Thanks guys :o

All you guys are awesome and very helpful.

:)