Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warthog2306

Hamburg

15 posts in this topic

I'm off to Hamburg next week and will have a couple of free evenings. Now of course I know about the Reeperbahn, but what else is there? Have heard about the germs FFS(I think) clubs, is there one in Hamburg, also heard about Eros centres is there one of those? Any info gratefully received.

There most certainly is an Eros centre.

There most certainly is an Eros centre.

Any idea where???

I would love to be able to tell you where, all I know is it isnt far from the reeperbahn.

I have only been to Hamburg once and that was 25 years ago!

The Eros centre is on the left side of the Reeperbahn if you are looking North I guess. there is also an area on the right hand side about 2 streets in that hasplywood hoarding up, with a sign saying no cameras or under 18's. if you find the British pub it is near that. The girls there are like in Amsterdam where they sit behind windows and take you to a room behind.

Well I never found an FKK club as I didn't need to leave my hotel! I was in the Marriot and noticed on Monday evening two very attractive young ladies in the bar drinking and chatting. Keeping an eye on them I noticed that one answered her mobile, had a walk to the lobby and then got in the lift leaving the other alone in the bar. Watched a while longer and fairly soon the one alone in the bar was chatting up some elderly rich american and went off to the lift with him.

So Tuesday I just sat in the bar and waited for them to arrive, sat down next to them and started to chat. 300 euros for some seriously good fun with an upmarket well built and well dressed German blonde (all be it from somewhere deep in what used to be East Germany).

Went to the Reeperbahn Wednesday evening, it had to be done. Walked up and down a bit around 7:45 and wondered, what is all the fuss about? Popped into a sex cinema for half an hour and when I came out I was acosted by about 30 girls as I walked round the block! I guess they don't come out until 8:00. Anyway there were some good lookers but it was all too in your face and full on for me.

FKK clubs and the Eros Centre is in the Reeperbahn area, long time since I was there, but you can't miss it!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reeperbahn

DO NOT GO TO EROS CENTRE!! I've been ripped off.

Instead go to FKK Sauna, you are much much better of as they are quite few talents..one of the girf left Eros & was working at the FKK & told me she did not like it 'cos nearly everyone who works there ripp punters off.

Again never go to EROS unless you are expected to pay Euro 400 for below average punt..;)

personally I would avoid the reeper and head towards the main railway staion. theres an area near there known as the cheaperbahn. The reeper is more expensive and unless you really like being ripped off avoid the girls in the windows in herbertstrasse.

having said this a couple of the "peep joints" can be ok "sexy eye land" was OK - just ask for a private dance.

the area towards Mcdonalds after about 8 8-30 is full of girls who are very forward and it can sometimes be a real pain in the arse.

I never bothered with any of the clubs but yeah they are there and are generaly considered ok.

If one's looking for incalls, check this site: www.poppnett.de after entering click on Hamburg on the right side, other northern german cities are listes as well.

Found this old thread on Hamburg - I may be off there soon, can anyone give any more up to date information about the area, good FKK's ect.

Thanks

personally I would avoid the reeper

I absolutely concur. You're doing the right thing by doing some research beforehand. It's a ripoff joint.

theres an area near there known as the cheaperbahn.

Brilliant! I never knew of the "cheaperbahn"!:)

I asked a taxi to take me to the Reeperbahn, the first time I was there. He advised me against it and offered to take me to a small Turkish club, where there were a few working ladies at the bar. It was a restaurant really. I had a much better experience than the previous week, when I had accepted the offer of a street girl near the train station. I had to pay for a room at a nearby apartment, then pay the girl, and she wouldn't even take her top off. It was a crap punt, and I've had similar experiences at Eros Centres in Frankfurt since. So I recommend asking a taxi driver for a recommendation. :)

If one's looking for incalls, check this site: www.poppnett.de after entering click on Hamburg on the right side, other northern german cities are listes as well.

Wow. Gabi (41) looks hot!:D

I absolutely concur. You're doing the right thing by doing some research beforehand. It's a ripoff joint.

Hi All,

I would avoid the reeperbahn for any serious punting. It's OK for a look, nothing more. It's all one big tourist (punter) trap.

The laufhauses look decidedly dodgy. The Street Walkers that congregate around halfway up don't seem too friendly, In Hertbertstrasse? (the "girls in windows" street,) I was tempted, but I suspected I would be upsold, i.e. start at 50 Euros, then lots of extra charges.

If I were back in Hamburg and horny, I'd try FKK 125, FKK Bergdorf, Atmos SaunaClub or one of the others.

Have Fun

Nobby

I've not been to Hamburg yet, mainly as I've herd about the tourist trap of the reeperbahn, but I'm sure there a plenty of options If you research.

I found this site http://www.modelle-hamburg.de/ looks Interesting. :)