Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
signalman

first bad punt in a long long time

6 posts in this topic

I visited a well known chicken house in Weybridge today, i should have taken the different maid, as a warning. The girl offered, OWO/CIM, but only gave a poor handjob. I should have saved the 60 quid and done it myself. previously I'd visited another house in Sunbury, but the girl, was double booked.

I once ordered a succulent young poussin but was given an old battery hen.

For afters I ordered a French Fancy but was given an East European egg-layer who was anything but exceedingly good.

I jest of course. All girls are delicious.

I visited a well known chicken house in Weybridge today, i should have taken the different maid, as a warning. The girl offered, OWO/CIM, but only gave a poor handjob. I should have saved the 60 quid and done it myself. previously I'd visited another house in Sunbury, but the girl, was double booked.

Signalman please pm me the details of the place. I want to put it on my blacklist

Now, now.

You know there are no bad punts! :D

ha ha this is funny, you boys have a great way with words :)

9signal man im not laughing at your predicament, feeling that you've wasted money is never fun but your slant on it definetely made me giggle)

Hugs Casey xx

Signalman please pm me the details of the place. I want to put it on my blacklist

It goes by the name of Sakula. Numerous other times it has been excellent, with a young chinese maid with a high voice.