Guest Lessingham

First punt since the new law

27 posts in this topic

Well, here I go!

I am as nervous as a first timer. I have tried to do the usual routine, well showered, well prepared and dressed in my lucky trousers! But I fear getting caught! And I am terrified! Steady the Buffs!

I have left the car at home and will casually walk through the street beforehand to see if there are any suspicious signs.

God, how paranoid am I?

Does/did anyone else feel like this?

Rather depends on whether you are going to a Poppy Project recommended Brothel offering FS for £15, with BB for another tenner, or whether you are going to force yourself upon a fragrant indie.

but, to be blunt,

No, not me!

Well, here I go!

I am as nervous as a first timer. I have tried to do the usual routine, well showered, well prepared and dressed in my lucky trousers! But I fear getting caught! And I am terrified! Steady the Buffs!

I have left the car at home and will casually walk through the street beforehand to see if there are any suspicious signs.

God, how paranoid am I?

If i felt like this i wouldnt bother punting. Nothing wrong with being careful but i would advise you to try to put it in proportion. I hope its a good or better punt.:D

to be blunt,

No, not me!

Me neither.

Arrived home safe and sound, so yes I have way too much imagination.

But here was a weird thing. I offered the envelope money at the start of the punt, she said "Later!"

After the punt she did not ask for the money, so I offered the envelope. "No, do not give it to me! Put in in the basket by the door!" No counting or checking just "adios amigo!" Don't know if this is just her style or if it is a recent trend

But here was a weird thing. I offered the envelope money at the start of the punt, she said "Later!"

After the punt she did not ask for the money, so I offered the envelope. "No, do not give it to me! Put in in the basket by the door!" No counting or checking just "adios amigo!" Don't know if this is just her style or if it is a recent trend

That was very trusting of her, foolish in my opinion, thats not to say you are not honest of course, but some might not be. Seeing as you were a stranger to her not checking the money is very unusual in my experience.

I assume the punt was good though, so thats the main thing.:D

It can only be a trend if you come across that behaviour on various occasions & under different circumstances.... most odd behaviour indeed.

Great to hear your survived and came out unscathed!

So when did this scary new law come into force then?

Because I didn't even think about it or know about it when I went for some punts a couple of weeks ago. :mad:

Has it just started, because if it had been law a couple of weeks ago it sure would have made me think twice.

:D:rolleyes::(

Its not made any difference to the way I feel.

In my case PC Plod would need to be very lucky in their timing to actually catch me having sex, and hopefully "I was having a massage" covers the rest of the meeting.

Never used the Jeffrey Archer envelope method. I never give them a palmful of money either.

I was caught out some years ago in a foreign restaurant and when handing over large amounts of notes I will always count them out to avoid any possible confusion.

Glad you enjoyed yourself and if most people felt the way you did I think the girls would be in big trouble without many punters.

Oh I've punted since then.

Naughty me :(:D

I had my birthday punt with an 18-year old Paige from Impulse just two days after I turned 20 on Bank Holiday Monday at Ibis Hotel in Stevenage.

I was lucky not to get arrested when the new law was implicated few days ago :D

The deterrant effect of the new law will last a few months at most.

To see how doomed it is, you only need to look at the situation with banned substances, where the penalties are far more severe, and many thousands of people still flout the law.

Yes, a deterrent for twits like me and will probably fade as police officers discover more important areas of work to do. Then when they need a few quick arrests and convictions to achieve targets, they'll dust the Act down and off they'll go.

I think, that kind of threads should be deleted.

There are enough uneducated newbies here as it is. Its going to be even more, when they going to read posts here from well established posters, but still over paranoid, who frankly should know better, or at least have more common sense regarding recent legislation.

Yes, a deterrent for twits like me and will probably fade as police officers discover more important areas of work to do. Then when they need a few quick arrests and convictions to achieve targets, they'll dust the Act down and off they'll go.

You're absolutely kidding right?! Just what exactly do you consider more important than a sex slave? :D

You're absolutely kidding right?! Just what exactly do you consider more important than a sex slave? :D

They are other legislations for rescuing sex slaves and punishing the responsible, not a recent one.

They are other legislations for rescuing sex slaves and punishing the responsible, not a recent one.

Withouth spelling the whole caboodle out, the new law encompasses what I meant by that.

Withouth spelling the whole caboodle out, the new law encompasses what I meant by that.

The new law might encompass it, but following you reply to Lessingham post its invalid regarding his quote you put in bold Italics. Nowt to do with "sex slaves" according to recent legislation, which was already been done before in SOA 2003.

The new law might encompass it, but following you reply to Lessingham post its invalid regarding his quote you put in bold Italics. Nowt to do with "sex slaves" according to recent legislation, which was already been done before in SOA 2003.

Sigh... nevermind. I don't need to spell it out :D

Sigh... nevermind. I don't need to spell it out :)

Neither do I. Its Sasfan's job to do it. (which is a Sisyphean task here, lol).

Why you are so sleepless tonight? :)

Neither do I. Its Sasfan's job to do it. (which is a Sisyphean task here, lol).

Why you are so sleepless tonight? :)

:) I have a horrible cold (this time of year :)) and probably overdosed on the "day nurse" today. So a tad hyper (sigh) will try to sleep in a mo (or stare at the ceiling) - need to be up early!

I've punted since the new law, didn't feel different to, or any more 'dangerous' than previous punts.

Having said this I prefer indies, tending to use parlours when a plan B is required. Whether I'm as ready to step inside a parlour will be the test, personally I think I'll let the dust settle with parlours.