Tiggy 7

Craigs List - the way forward?

34 posts in this topic

Interesting article in today's New York Times. It focuses on the US punting situation, which we are approaching over here, but Craigs List looks like an interesting source of new 'indies' in both countries as more conventional advertising/promotional vehicles are threatened. Research and vigilance will be necesssary, of course, but the internet can be a good friend:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/26/technology/26craigslist.html?hp=&pagewanted=print

(Note to Mods - I'm not sure where to post this but it is one avenue that I already have begun to travel in search of genuine indies (or, at least, non-agency or parlour sources) who I intend to see mainly on an out-call basis.

The above comments not withstanding, I haven't heard next to nothing about any police action in support of the new legislation since it went into effect on 1 April.

in search of genuine indies (or, at least, non-agency or parlour sources) who I intend to see mainly on an out-call basis.

Goodness gracious, are you really that worried?

Goodness gracious, are you really that worried?
No, not really, but I have soured on agencies in general, and especially on oriental agencies, so I am merely widening my search for new fields in which to be conquered. I have been been building an eclectic list of indies - mainly Thai, Polish and Ebony (how eclectic is that?) - that should withstand any test of independence that HH and her lackeys propose to impose. Of course, once my smaller lower brain takes over from my larger upper brain, all bets are off. :D

Interesting article in today's New York Times. It focuses on the US punting situation, which we are approaching over here, but Craigs List looks like an interesting source of new 'indies' in both countries as more conventional advertising/promotional vehicles are threatened. Research and vigilance will be necesssary, of course, but the internet can be a good friend:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/26/technology/26craigslist.html?hp=&pagewanted=print

(Note to Mods - I'm not sure where to post this but it is one avenue that I already have begun to travel in search of genuine indies (or, at least, non-agency or parlour sources) who I intend to see mainly on an out-call basis.

The above comments not withstanding, I haven't heard next to nothing about any police action in support of the new legislation since it went into effect on 1 April.

I used Craigs list for years ,before i went online .

I must say i had a very good success rate with it , on both sides of the Atlantic .

I know a lot of American freebie females use it ,prior to landing in the Uk ,in order to have a ready list once they are here .

I used Craigs list for years ,before i went online here and became a member..

I must say i had a very good success rate with it , on both sides of the Atlantic .

I know a lot of American freebie females use it ,prior to landing in the Uk ,in order to have a ready list once they are here .

Before i went online here , and became a member of this board .

So glad i did as well.

I used Craigs list for years ,before i went online .

I've just stumbled upon a spectacular ebony gal via CL here, a student, whose whole attitude and approach to lovemaking has been a revelation to me. Very much a part-timer, and probably only for a limited period of time at that, so no FR will be shared. But I've come across several less spectacular but nevertheless interesting ones from this same source and it struck me that others seeking new or greener pastures should be made aware of it - especially those seeking true indies, but ones who have not spent years in the business. One out of a hundred, if that, but much like panning for gold.:D

I've just stumbled upon a spectacular ebony gal via CL here, a student, whose whole attitude and approach to lovemaking has been a revelation to me. Very much a part-timer, and probably only for a limited period of time at that, so no FR will be shared. )

Not even a teensy-weensy clue?

Naomi, Mark II

Speaking of los desaparecidos, wonder what has happened to Mike11, who shared our enthusiasm for Naomi. He seems to have disappeared without a trace - not even on the Members Roster anymore. I miss him!:D

Speaking of los desaparecidos, wonder what has happened to Mike11, who shared our enthusiasm for Naomi. He seems to have disappeared without a trace - not even on the Members Roster anymore. I miss him!:D

He's about, if you really don't know then drop me a PM.

Not had much success with Craiglist or Vivastreet, Gumtree was the best for me. Sure loads of scammers on all of them, but Gumtree produced results.

Not had much success with Craiglist or Vivastreet, Gumtree was the best for me. Sure loads of scammers on all of them, but Gumtree produced results.
I probably have more spare time than you (and most people) have so I can scan every listing, every day. I can spot virtually all of their multiple posters without bothering to open their pages by now and I sometimes will add 'student', 'uni', 'ebony', 'polish', etc, after the 'W4M' for a mini-search. The gal I mentioned above only ran one ad one time but I happened to spot it, fired off a 'tender offer' and managed to hit the bullseye. I'd say about 1 in 5 of those offers draw a reply and fewer than a third of those are both interested and interesting - the others simply ignore my message. One can easily feel a bit like the guy who stands on the corner on a Saturday night, propositioning every pretty girl who comes along. 19 out of 20 will say 'no' or cut him dead, but he'll shag the 20th. I only check the 'photo gallery' adverts on VivaStreet but they get an infinitesimal number of advertisers when compared to Craigs List, with slight overlap. I've never seriously tried GumTree but probably will someday.

I probably have more spare time than you (and most people) have so I can scan every listing, every day. I can spot virtually all of their multiple posters without bothering to open their pages by now and I sometimes will add 'student', 'uni', 'ebony', 'polish', etc, after the 'W4M' for a mini-search. The gal I mentioned above only ran one ad one time but I happened to spot it, fired off a 'tender offer' and managed to hit the bullseye. I'd say about 1 in 5 of those offers draw a reply and fewer than a third of those are both interested and interesting - the others simply ignore my message. One can easily feel a bit like the guy who stands on the corner on a Saturday night, propositioning every pretty girl who comes along. 19 out of 20 will say 'no' or cut him dead, but he'll shag the 20th. I only check the 'photo gallery' adverts on VivaStreet but they get an infinitesimal number of advertisers when compared to Craigs List, with slight overlap. I've never seriously tried GumTree but probably will someday.

Gumtree no longer accept Personal ads, hence my move to Vivastreet and Craiglist.

Gumtree no longer accept Personal ads, hence my move to Vivastreet and Craiglist.

Thought I should expand on this, I use personals in a quest to find ( and thought I had found) an on going hassle free paid for sexual arrangement, rather than just a faceless punter. Don't get me wrong, I love the one off's with a russian agency girl, but sometimes one needs a little extra closeness than "rent a cunt".

So there's no point me trawling Craigslist for her now? Bugger!

From my exerience going back now over 30 years, many Parlours are Indies that have decided to set up as group. The new law will only be used when the Police have solid intelligence that a Brothel is being run on the lines of intimidating the workforce, they will then raid the place and if you are unfortunate enough to be there at the time then you may fall foul of the new law, saying that most raids take place when darkness falls to make the whole process less public. Continue using your known local that has been around for ages and there should be no problem.

Thought I should expand on this, I use personals in a quest to find ( and thought I had found) an on going hassle free paid for sexual arrangement, rather than just a faceless punter. Don't get me wrong, I love the one off's with a russian agency girl, but sometimes one needs a little extra closeness than "rent a cunt".
I might have phrased it a bit differently but I am looling for the same thing - not necessarily an 'exclusive' but one of no more than several 'regulars'.

So there's no point me trawling Craigslist for her now? Bugger!
I obviously am NOT the only guy who spotted that ad and she definitely IS a serious student. I'm sure she would NOT be happy to receive a FR but I will PM you if she wants to expand her small cadre of admirers - she definitely prefers 'the mature male' and adapts easily. Any paternal instinct that I might have felt upon first meeting her evaporated in an instant once we eased into action.:D

I think you'll find he lurks on here incognito so to speak. I noticed that a hitherto new and unheard of member immediately appeared near the very top of the 'most posts' list - although he doesn't appear to actually post now. I miss him too!

I might have phrased it a bit differently but I am looling for the same thing - not necessarily an 'exclusive' but one of no more than several 'regulars'.

OK, me too! Time for me to "come out" me thinks. I've always been happy in my skin, have dated, been engaged 3 times, cancelled 2 weddings, and can walk down the street and not be scared or embarressed bumping into an ex. A few years back I decided that my catchment area was rather limited and joined a "dating" site. I consequently met a fillopino student nurse, and for 3 years we enjoyed a very satisfying arrangement. She passsed all her exams etc and regretfully left the country, it was the that I needed to replace her and through trial and error found myself here. Loved it, 20 year old russians turning up at my hotel room with only one agenda that of pleasing me. But after a while that becomes very clinical, nice but clinical. So then I go for the less professional student type, very good till you fall for one! So now I guess I'm back to agency girls.

I think you'll find he lurks on here incognito so to speak. I noticed that a hitherto new and unheard of member immediately appeared near the very top of the 'most posts' list - although he doesn't appear to actually post now. I miss him too!

Mike 11 .Posted some very informative reports ,and i really miss his posts .

I hope the new law isn't scaring him off this board .

Best regards to you Mike11 ,if you are reading this .

Hoping to hear from you soon .

From my exerience going back now over 30 years, many Parlours are Indies that have decided to set up as group. The new law will only be used when the Police have solid intelligence that a Brothel is being run on the lines of intimidating the workforce, they will then raid the place and if you are unfortunate enough to be there at the time then you may fall foul of the new law, saying that most raids take place when darkness falls to make the whole process less public. Continue using your known local that has been around for ages and there should be no problem.
May I quote you to the judge?

I think we each need to find our own comfort level under the new law. I certainly am not going to give up punting. In England or anywhere else in the world. But I was due a review of my punting patterns anyway and I have rather enjoyed experimenting with different types of WGs from different types of backgrounds, and with the various new sources that the internet has provided to me. I still adore oriental WGs but am down on (most) oriental agencies these days. I haven't used a parlour in years and won't even if the new law goes unenforced, which seems to be the case so far. Like any sensible punter, I will try to be as well informed as possible and prepared to modify my approach if as and when needed. But I'll still need my weekly 'fix' and expect to have a wonderful time getting it.

Mike 11 .Posted some very informative reports ,and i really miss his posts .

I hope the new law isn't scaring him off this board .

Best regards to you Mike11 ,if you are reading this .

Hoping to hear from you soon .

Thanks Jo. I am still around and whilst have a new alias "Fred 15" am very much "mike11" at heart. My absence from the board has been very much voluntary. I asked one of the mods to help me with a lapse in security and god bless him he did. But due to technical reasons the process could not be completed so I ended up with this silly alias which does not really enthuse me to post. I have also been extremely busy in business and private life. In any event I have contributed as much as I could and give room to new members to contribute. I do keep in touch with some members here with PM or email and would be happy to hear from any of you gents (and ladies of course). I do login from time to time to check my emails and may even become more active if I find the time and if the mods find a way of restoring my self-respect :D

I have always enjoyed my discussions here with other fellow members and miss quite a few of them.

Thanks Jo. I am still around and whilst have a new alias "Fred 15" am very much "mike11" at heart. My absence from the board has been very much voluntary. I asked one of the mods to help me with a lapse in security and god bless him he did. But due to technical reasons the process could not be completed so I ended up with this silly alias which does not really enthuse me to post. I have also been extremely busy in business and private life. In any event I have contributed as much as I could and give room to new members to contribute. I do keep in touch with some members here with PM or email and would be happy to hear from any of you gents (and ladies of course). I do login from time to time to check my emails and may even become more active if I find the time and if the mods find a way of restoring my self-respect :eek:

I have always enjoyed my discussions here with other fellow members and miss quite a few of them.

Right Said Fred .....Wasn't this the name of a Pop group or something ??????

With all due respect to all the Freds in this world , i must say your new alias made me laugh a bit ....

I just can't get my head round to connect all your global punting reports from Hanoi to Serbia with a new user name such as Fred 15, who i can assume to be more of a local punter .

Ever heard of JOE the plumber .... in the states??? ... He would be on a par with Fred 15 .

Anyway , it's the substance and the facts in posts which make them stand out not the alias.

Welcome back Fred 15 alias Mike11.

Easy on the Freds please