Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gregarious

Control and Power

5 posts in this topic

Not really sure where to begin here....well here goes

I have developed a P4P relationship with a non professional woman (meaning not actually in the P4P arena other than with me) in North Derbyshire. She is young (22) hot, slim, busty incredibly adventurous and seems to get off when I am in complete control. I.e she likes me to take her in any hole and as rough as I like with plenty of hair pulling and slapping. I actually think she would like me to be more dominant and force her into other areas, although I am not sure what?

Outside of the bedroom she is very pleasant not tarty or smutty and works outside of this industry. If you met her you would definately not imagine her to be so into this, or at least I wouldn't.

My problem is, I would actually like to take things further in the roughness, complete control thing, but it's just not in my nature. Or is it, as I like the though of it but can't manage to make myself do it. Whenever i do take things past my normal boundaries she definately gets off on it.

I definately like the sound of complete power and control but can't force myself to do it.

Any ideas

Greg:confused:

It may be consensual today, but tomorrow she might claim it never was.

My advice is always get something in writing from her after every encounter, either by txt or email, confirming she enjoyed the session and keep it saved for legal defence in the future.

I would be very careful as things can turn ugly for both parties, getting things in writing is a good way. :D

This is a minefield, but potentially a very enjoyable one...

I'd recommend checking out Informed Consent (UK Bdsm lifestyle board). If you're both inexperienced in D/S, it could go badly wrong, as it's easy to get 'carried away in the heat of the moment.'

A delightfully filthy arrangement if all goes to plan though. Bravo. :D

Not really sure where to begin here....well here goes

I have developed a P4P relationship with a non professional woman (meaning not actually in the P4P arena other than with me) in North Derbyshire. She is young (22) hot, slim, busty incredibly adventurous and seems to get off when I am in complete control. I.e she likes me to take her in any hole and as rough as I like with plenty of hair pulling and slapping. I actually think she would like me to be more dominant and force her into other areas, although I am not sure what?

Outside of the bedroom she is very pleasant not tarty or smutty and works outside of this industry. If you met her you would definately not imagine her to be so into this, or at least I wouldn't.

My problem is, I would actually like to take things further in the roughness, complete control thing, but it's just not in my nature. Or is it, as I like the though of it but can't manage to make myself do it. Whenever i do take things past my normal boundaries she definately gets off on it.

I definately like the sound of complete power and control but can't force myself to do it.

Any ideas

Greg:confused:

Read the Can I have your opinions please thread...

If you would like any more advice, please PM me.