Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NIK

Perfume?

20 posts in this topic

I went out for a few drinks the other night, which is unusual for me these days!

But the point is I noticed that loads of women smelled of perfume as they walked past.

Now I can't recall a wg ever smelling of perfume.

Is this a policy of deliberate discretion so it isn't passed on to their clients who might have some explaining to do?

If so do you wear perfume when you are 'off duty?'

It just seems a little odd that women wear perfume when they are out on the town yet a wg in a 'romantic' setting doesn't or can't.

I went out for a few drinks the other night, which is unusual for me these days!

But the point is I noticed that loads of women smelled of perfume as they walked past.

Is this a policy of deliberate discretion so it isn't passed on to their clients who might have some explaining to do?

It just seems a little odd that women wear perfume when they are out on the town yet a wg in a 'romantic' setting doesn't or can't.

I never where perfume or deodrant when I am working. I always smell clean and fresh from soap.

If I am out for a night on the town I wear a perfume by Ann Summers called 'Ravishing' which seems to attract the Men & Ladies :D

Absolutely. Though I still can't resist a tiny little dab in strategic places ;-)

But most men who are really concerned will ensure they shower before they leave.

This may sound like a waste, but I usually put a little splash of perfume on just before going to bed (on my own). Just love the indulgent smell. Though those I wear at night are different to the ones I'd wear in the day time.

I'm still getting used to being able to actually smell anything other than stale smoke when out in pubs or restaraunts, since the smoking ban came into force.

You can definetly notice nice smells nowadays compared to the past, and you don't have to put your cloths in the wash just to get rid of the smells.

I will say though pubs seem to be a lot quieter these days post smoking ban.

Being in the position where there is is no one to "check me out" when I get home, I really do like a girl to use a nice perfume as she would for a social occasion. On the odd occasion, I have been able to smell perfume on my clothes after arriving home and it has always brought on a nice smile. Come to think of it, a girl wearing a little make up and a good slapping of lipstick would be fine with me :D

Hi Nik

I always wear perfume when working, infact I go through a bottle very quickly because of reapplying after every shower.

I'm a smoker & when sitting in an apartment I'm very aware of the smell of smoke & how unpleasant that could be for a none smoker, although I have windows open & use air freshner.

Just before the client arrives & I've cleaned my teeth I spray some on my hair to get rid of any lingering smoky smell. Must clients are shocked when I say I smoke.

As another poster wrote, if they are conscious of the perfume a shower is always available.

On numerous occasions I've even been complemented on my perfume & asked what it is as the cllient would like to buy it for their other half :D

Leah x

Being in the position where there is is no one to "check me out" when I get home, I really do like a girl to use a nice perfume as she would for a social occasion. On the odd occasion, I have been able to smell perfume on my clothes after arriving home and it has always brought on a nice smile. Come to think of it, a girl wearing a little make up and a good slapping of lipstick would be fine with me :D

Yes this is one of the advantages of an overnight or a punt when away from home for a few days.. The lady can get dressed up ,made up and perfumed up as she would normally like. Personally mind, I really prefer lip gloss or similar rather than red or other vibrant colours of lipstick. I tend to associate red lipstick with older women.

Do the ladies prefer to be able to present themselves in full battle gear or do they actually prefer when this is not possible on the normal day to day punt ?

Yes I tend not to wear perfume to avoid those tricky little questions. When I am in my apartment, I also provide a fragrance-free shower gel!

I love wearing perfume but the problems I have is when women and men smell so strong as though they have bathed in it :D

I've always been aware when going out at night that members of both sexes seem to be surrounded by a cloud of strong smelling perfume. I find it a bit of a turn off to tell the truth. Personally I've never worn much perfume - just a discrete dab on the wrists, nape of neck etc or scented body lotion. 1 bottle of perfume lasts me 12 months and is why I'm currently advising chaps not to bring me perfume as I currently have 2 generous bottles to hand.

Lots of perfume just isn't my style.

.....Is this a policy of deliberate discretion so it isn't passed on to their clients who might have some explaining to do?......
In my experience, yes, that is the policy. I can only think of a couple of WGs I've met over the years who wore perfume.

Of course, it may just be my nose!

I do wear perfume for work, only light fragrance and deodrant.

I love wearing perfume when going out!! I alway's take a little bottle with me as well :D I think it's good to have a little 'spritz' :mad:

Just splash it all over :(

I like perfume, in fact I sometimes request it, I prefer the more astringent variety rather than the cloying, and it also means that I might get away with just tidying up my clingons rather than going through the palaver of a shower etc.

I do wear perfume for work, only light fragrance and deodrant.

I love wearing perfume when going out!! I alway's take a little bottle with me as well :) I think it's good to have a little 'spritz' :D

Just splash it all over :)

Hmm, not that that I know any of the names but some of the deeper smelling perfumes ladies wear can be verrry sensuous and erotic I've found - kinda like a drug :)

Yeah OK, not adding much but I think they're sexy :D

I certainly miss it but understand that girls do it so you won't go home smelling of perfume. How easy is it to wash it off completely between punters? Perhaps I could ask for it to be worn, how sensible would it be to bring your own for the girl to wear?

I love my regular's perfume, so much so that I bought a bottle for the wife :D

The smell of perfume is the one "tell" there is that limits my punts. Only a few women wear it or hairspray/bodywash but the chance of being caught by the wife is too high. She's caught me smoking when I say I don't 2-3 hours after having a ciggarette. perfume is too much of a risk.

I dont need a WG to smell nice, just be clean.

I don't wear perfume for meetings, unless I'm asked, but often do going out if I remember to put it in my handbag.

I'm a smoker too, so tend to have a last minute re-shower, a little dry shampoo or pleasant hair spray and some mouth wash.

The smell of perfume is the one "tell" there is that limits my punts. Only a few women wear it or hairspray/bodywash but the chance of being caught by the wife is too high. She's caught me smoking when I say I don't 2-3 hours after having a ciggarette. perfume is too much of a risk.

I dont need a WG to smell nice, just be clean.

Agree, women have a MUCH better sense of smell than men on the whole, so you'll get caught out there far too easily. Alcohol hand wash will get it off your skin, but you still need to wash your clothes. Or make them smell of smoke.

I love perfume!! I don't tend to wear much at work just a couple of squirts on my outfit because it's a waste if I have a shower to do a body scrub then its wasted & perfume is expensive!! but if I am out for a meal or out on the town I wear more & usually have it in my bag to, I love Armani Diamonds or Dior Miss Cherie mmm :D