Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bert

Our Biggest Threat

3 posts in this topic

Is Vernon Coaker.

Today was the 3rd committee meeting at the House of Commons to discuss the Police and Crime bill on a clause by clause basis. I was listening to it in the background in case anything about prostitution cropped up - it didn't. They expect to discuss that no earlier than perhaps late into Thusday afternoon's meeting.

The only things discussed today were the policing reforms but the one thing was that was clear from today was that VC is pretty well up Jacki Smiths arse. Any proposed amendments to the wording of the bill were opposed by him and in most cases he won the vote.

The greatest example of this was that one ammendment proposed that the Home Secretary did not necessarily have to know if police forces were working together - he argued that it was her right to know and she should have overall say etc.

Not sure if I've explained that too well but it was very obvious that he was trying to win brownie points from her all the time by trying to convince the committee not to change the original wording of the bill.

I'll be listening with interest on Thursday

..... one thing was that was clear from today was that VC is pretty well up Jacki Smiths arse.

The thought turns your stomach.

I've just sent another e-mail to my MP, who I believe is on this committee.

I know from her reponse to comments on the last attempt to criminalise us all that she is dubious of legislation as cure for prostitution