Irgendeiner

A rather intriguing "uniform"?

9 posts in this topic

A recent FR led me to Mistress Ava's website, and thence to her gallery of very recent photographs.

Near the end come this one:

http://www.mistress-ava.co.uk/gallery/ma_image/5/0/file_name/ava13th.jpg

Now I'm not into CP, BDSM and whatever else Mistresses provide, but I find the uniform of the (well reputed) Royal Army Dental Corps an odd one to chose even for dom work. So does she strap him into the dentist's chair (expensive, very, and quite difficult to explain to the supplier, I'd think) and then pull teeth?

And where did she get it? I haven't read any reports of Army fang farriers, just back from Afghanistan being mugged and left naked by the road.....

I think Leopold von Sacher-Masoch may have had a thing for pulling teeth or having his teeth pulled. I've googled but can't find much at the moment. I can't remember where I read that. In any case, dentistry may be of historical value to a Domme, hence the uniform.

Or it could just be an intimidating looking uniform. I have been noticing a trend for military regalia among dommes, and I'm not entirely convinced that many of them are fully aware of the full implications of the exact uniform in question. There also seems to be a niche for Nazi uniforms. I'm not exactly offended by them as such, but find the pathetic desire to shock immature and contemptible.

So does she strap him into the dentist's chair (expensive, very, and quite difficult to explain to the supplier, I'd think) and then pull teeth?

Reminds me too much of Dr.Szell ( Laurence Olivier) in Marathon Man.

"Is it safe?".

A recent FR led me to Mistress Ava's website, and thence to her gallery of very recent photographs.

Near the end come this one:

http://www.mistress-ava.co.uk/gallery/ma_image/5/0/file_name/ava13th.jpg

Now I'm not into CP, BDSM and whatever else Mistresses provide, but I find the uniform of the (well reputed) Royal Army Dental Corps an odd one to chose even for dom work. So does she strap him into the dentist's chair (expensive, very, and quite difficult to explain to the supplier, I'd think) and then pull teeth?

And where did she get it? I haven't read any reports of Army fang farriers, just back from Afghanistan being mugged and left naked by the road.....

Saw her recently but before your post - otherwise I'd have asked her.

I suspect most punters (like me) couldn't tell the RADC uniform from the SAS (no, she didn't wear it for the session).

And you will be interested to know that she does have a proper dentist's (or hairdresser's - they look pretty similar to me) chair. So whatever fantasies you have in the area I'm sure she'd be happy to discuss. After all, you were clearly sufficiently not-interested to have a thorogh look over her website...:D

Gav

PS - just read the recent FR in question. I agree with the comments about her apearance compared to her photos, but in my case the session was well-tailored to my specific requests, which was his main complaint. Frustratingly the author of the FR won't say what he wanted which she didn't deliver, so it's hard to judge whether he had a reasonable complaint or not.

On Darla's comments, I don't think Dommes wearing uniforms has anything to do with a desire to shock. They wear them because they look sexy and dominant (at least that's the idea - each to his own on whether it works).

I think Leopold von Sacher-Masoch may have had a thing for pulling teeth or having his teeth pulled. I've googled but can't find much at the moment. I can't remember where I read that. In any case, dentistry may be of historical value to a Domme, hence the uniform.

Or it could just be an intimidating looking uniform. I have been noticing a trend for military regalia among dommes, and I'm not entirely convinced that many of them are fully aware of the full implications of the exact uniform in question. There also seems to be a niche for Nazi uniforms. I'm not exactly offended by them as such, but find the pathetic desire to shock immature and contemptible.

Wise words. Sadly Prince Harry does not share your point of view.

.... I have been noticing a trend for military regalia among dommes, and I'm not entirely convinced that many of them are fully aware of the full implications of the exact uniform in question. There also seems to be a niche for Nazi uniforms. I'm not exactly offended by them as such, but find the pathetic desire to shock immature and contemptible.

Fascist symbols like swastika armbands are banned in pretty much all of the fetish clubs now. It's not a desire to shock it's much deeper than that, it's more of a power reversal. Ever seen a black girl in a female SS uniform? I have and she looked awesome. It's got nothing to do with fascism at all.

A (female) American marine uniform is far sexier!

Ever watch JAG and see Catherine Bell as Colonel McKenzie?

Fascist symbols like swastika armbands are banned in pretty much all of the fetish clubs now. It's not a desire to shock it's much deeper than that, it's more of a power reversal. Ever seen a black girl in a female SS uniform? I have and she looked awesome. It's got nothing to do with fascism at all.

I see your point and with time it'll become more acceptable. Personally I think it's in bad taste even though I may appreciate 'the look'. There are still a lot of people alive who were directly effected by that uniform and what it stood for.