johnc0tt

Local Accents

What accent turns you on?   25 members have voted

1. 1. What accent turns you on?

• Local
    • English
    • Scottish
    • Foreign

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

When booking a lady do you look for local accents or prefer foreign ones. I personally love the geordie accent. I have been lucky to find a geordie lady working locally in ayrshire.

When booking a lady do you look for local accents or prefer foreign ones. I personally love the geordie accent. I have been lucky to find a geordie lady working locally in ayrshire.

What's the difference between a KANGAROO and a KANGAROOT?

One's a large marsupial ... The other's a geordie stuck in a lift.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a more generalised poll. An 'English' accent - which one, Geordie (which I also like), Scouse, Brummie, Cockney, West Country, upper crust or one of the others? And is 'local' local to you or does it mean a distinctive regional accent? Also, if English and Scottish are included (Glasgow or Orkney?), what are Welsh (another I find sexy) and Northern Irish, just other 'local' accents? As for 'Foreign'...sorry mate, I find it impossible to vote as I would find it a bit meaningless.

Norfolk suffolk country accent ...............

works for me :D

Same here i love the female Geordie accent and did do a thread asking for recommendations of such ladies in the London area, i got a poor response. There is one who is a bit further but sadly doesnt offer DFK which is essential to me.

Apart from that i dont mind many accents but i do like to be able to understand her ideally, i have punted with some who cant speak much English. The one accent that i really dont like is the South African, Afrikan accent, i find it very harsh to my ears, the mens is even worse. No disrespect meant to any board members with that accent, just my opinion.:D

I love Liverpudlian and geordie especially on women I think it sounds so sexy :D

Foreign for me :( Mostly European.

I used to see a Greek girl from Athens in Amsterdam's main RLD several years ago. Her soft deep sexy voice got me rock hard....and she'd only just said "Hello" :D:mad:

I find girls that speak very good but not quite perfect English to be very cute, with their sometimes unusual choice of words :) It's interesting to see non-native speakers perception of the language.

I've developed a strong liking for the Russian accent. It's probably not surprising:)

OMG! I shouldn't but.....

1st meeting with a special geordie blonde with a really sexy grin and big boobs

1st she asks "Can Ah suck yer willie?"

and shortly after, "do yer want yer arse rimmin'?" Both in a delicious N'castle accent.

Me dears, she had a regular for several years!

A soft Scottish accent has the efect on me and I like a foreign accent too:)

I love Geordie accents, Cheryl Cole has a lovely voice. The only thing is, if someone is talking in a prominent, or even slightly thick accent, I have trouble understanding! my head starts spinning lol :D

I love Brummy, Liverpool is hard on the ears, I love Scotts, Welsh and Irish.

I do love Foreign accents- Italian has an effect of making the girls knickers wet!!! haha :(:) well, probably not all, must be some exceptions! :mad:

I Looooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvve the Northern Irish accent.... :D

Any regional accent, softly spoken, is charming to my ear apart from, I'm sorry to say, Northern Irish which I find harsh however rendered (and that's not a political or whatever statement I promise). For example I prefer a Scottish accent from around the capital of Scotland rather than a deep Glasgow accent.

Now around my area it would be a total joy to hear a girl with a deep Aaaardfordshire accent. That has almost disappeared here. Following the demise of Bernard Miles (beloved of the Mackeson adverts) almost noone around here speaks Aaaaaarfordshire.

Uncle Pokey

You can't beat an elegant girl asking you in a cut glass accent to do something that would make everyone's face go white at the Hurlingham...

You can't beat an elegant girl asking you in a cut glass accent to do something that would make everyone's face go white at the Hurlingham...

MMMmmm yes, didn't exactly do much for Liz Hurley (even though she apparently went to your average Comprehensive School) as Hugh Grant went off with a hooker in L.A :D:p:p :(

Well from my point of view, Scottish gets my top vote from the lot. Followed by Spanish & Italian. Or is that Italian & then Spanish? Who cares? Yum!!

Geordie and some of the softer Scottish accents, some Irish, mainly Southern, I noticed someone mentioned Northern Irish, I often think that sounds like somebody wanting to fight you!

poll is too general - for me it would have to be

northern spanish

south eastern french

posh english - think home counties landed gentry

highland scottish

posh geordie

moldovan

big no-nos would have to be

broad west midlands

broad south yorkshire

broad scouse

afrikaans

Geordie, Liverpudlian and Welsh are all sexy to my ears; Northern Irish, Brummie and Estuary English are all turn-offs. I once phoned to make a booking with a truly gorgeous-looking girl from That Other Site but when she answered the phone, her voice was like a Canvey Island cat with laryngitis. :)

I'm not sure I've ever seen a more generalised poll. An 'English' accent - which one, Geordie (which I also like), Scouse, Brummie, Cockney, West Country, upper crust or one of the others? And is 'local' local to you or does it mean a distinctive regional accent? Also, if English and Scottish are included (Glasgow or Orkney?), what are Welsh (another I find sexy) and Northern Irish, just other 'local' accents? As for 'Foreign'...sorry mate, I find it impossible to vote as I would find it a bit meaningless.

poll is general, i would need a full page to include every accent available, and as you can see from the posts i would have to include foreign ones as well. Why not vote on the general poll and leave a post stating which accent you do actually prefer.

Its not so much the accent for me but the way its said. A soft purry voice asing if I would like my cock sucked or do I want to fuck her now gets my jucies going every time. However the accent can have the opposite effect for me. If its in a harsh 'Essex' girl type accent telling me to 'spit on it and shove it in', thats me outa there!!.

BaZ

I've punted with a couple of girls with Northern accents and found it (as a poncy Londoner) a bit strange at first, but OK. Maybe I've got too used to southern accents.

Scottish or Welsh would be a turn on for me, Irish or American would have a bit of a droop factor - I've no idea why.

I prefer foreign accents because I've noticed I can't tell that a WG is acting if she has a foreign accent, which facilitates the "suspension of disbelief" during a punt. :)

How things have changed - a few years ago NE England accents were way down the chart as sexy accents. :)

How things have changed - a few years ago NE England accents were way down the chart as sexy accents. :cool:

I believe the change in perception is all down to the lovely Cheryl.