funky69

how many pops for 1-hour incall ?

62 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm new here (and new to punting btw), great to know such a nice forum :)

Curious about if there's a common-sense that if i pay a girl like 150 for 1hr in-call service, i can only pop once ? Or within the 60 mins i can cum more than once ?

cheers,

Usually as many times as you can manage. 30 min appointments are normally cum once.

Normally whatever you can manage although trying for a second time in a 30min appointment will most likely be frowned upon

Would depend on the lady you see...

Surely if your choosen companion, has been bouncing on your willy for 40 mins and you pop your cork then decide with 15 mins to go you would like to go again... can you see where I am coming from?

If however you've popped it in the first 15mins then I don't see why you shouldn't go again.

What I allow within set times are...

20 min appointment is a cum once service.

30 mins, more than once if you can manage it (within reason)

45 mins/ 1 hour + as many times again if you can manage it ( again within reason)

Your best bet would be to ask the lady you have choosen to see before you make the booking and again check that you can when you arrive.

As long as your polite in your request you shouldn't get any bad reactions.

Welcome to the board

Hi guys,

I'm new here (and new to punting btw), great to know such a nice forum :D

Curious about if there's a common-sense that if i pay a girl like 150 for 1hr in-call service, i can only pop once ? Or within the 60 mins i can cum more than once ?

cheers,

Welcome to the forum. My advice is ask for confirmation.

With most ladies it is unlimited in my experience at hour plus length punts but i have experienced two pops in an hour and your out on ocassion in the past.:)

"30 mins, more than once if you can manage it (within reason)"

I'm sorry Tammy but I got a mental picture of you with a stopwatch in one hand and a stick of chalk in the other! Couldn't stop smiling

"one, two, three four, five times.......that's it mate, you're taking the piss now!"

At £150 per hour... I'd expect norm to be pop as many times as you're capable of. But there are no universal norms in punting.

Unless lady has a clearly stated policy, its as well to ask anything that's important to you. (Mind you... unless you've already paid you need to keep questions brief. Otherwise you become a dreaded "timewaster", and a candidate to be burnt at the stake.)

My policy has always been 'You pay by the hour, and what you do with time you pay for is up to you'. That said, I have on occasion been less than enthralled when a client has done Round one in 25 minutes, then sat back for a lovely chat, showed no indication that he was going to be planning a round two, chat chat chat, check clock, oh we've got 5 minutes left, better get on with round 2!

I should add that i do not 'switch off' after round one, I am attentive, tactile and encouraging, and that I understand you need recovery time - but don't take so much recovery time that starting round two is obviously going to make you run very late!

On an earlier thread discussing how many times some clients had been able to manage in an hour, London Laura mentioned that one of hers on one occasion managed six times!

*mops brow and goes off to run a cold shower*

*returns from the bathroom*

I have now added London Laura to my wish-list.

My policy has always been 'You pay by the hour, and what you do with time you pay for is up to you'. That said, I have on occasion been less than enthralled when a client has done Round one in 25 minutes, then sat back for a lovely chat, showed no indication that he was going to be planning a round two, chat chat chat, check clock, oh we've got 5 minutes left, better get on with round 2!

I should add that i do not 'switch off' after round one, I am attentive, tactile and encouraging, and that I understand you need recovery time - but don't take so much recovery time that starting round two is obviously going to make you run very late!

Yep, I know that one and rather annoying it is too!

It's always been as many times as you fancy with me - if you can cum ten times in an hour, well fine, no problem at all (but I'm bringing a camera and a man from the Guinness Book of Records)

Good informative post and other ladies have many times told me this wanting to knock one out with only a short time left is something some punters do.:P

Good informative post and other ladies have many times told me this wanting to knock one out with only a short time left is something some punters do.:P

I dont understand why some men treat it like a competition, it usually ends up in disappointment when they can't do it again, why not concentrate on a quality experience instead of quantity?

I dont understand why some men treat it like a competition, it usually ends up in disappointment when they can't do it again, why not concentrate on a quality experience instead of quantity?

Perhaps it is used as the divisor when determining VFM?

More than once in a hour is now a dream for me but I think that quality is far more important than quantity and it is also about what you do over the the whole of the appointment. As the years have advanced I have realised that the experience is more than just cumming - there are so many other things to enjoy when you are with female company.

I can generally manage once and sometimes twice over the course of an hour. Finding a girl who can bring me off three times (even over 90 minutes) is a Holy Grail for me. Any girl who I believe might be able to enable me to attain that Holy Grail will find me knocking at her door proudly brandishing Excalibur ... well, Excalibur dangling limply between my legs.

On an earlier thread discussing how many times some clients had been able to manage in an hour, London Laura mentioned that one of hers on one occasion managed six times!

*mops brow and goes off to run a cold shower*

Haha, and we even had time to relax...

I don't have a limit on how many times for any length of meeting, but tend try and get an indication if he wants to go multiple times and relax in the hour than attempt round one in the first 5 minutes to see how many we can get out.

Haha, and we even had time to relax...

I don't have a limit on how many times for any length of meeting, but tend try and get an indication if he wants to go multiple times and relax in the hour than attempt round one in the first 5 minutes to see how many we can get out.

*dashes off to the bathroom to run another cold shower*

More than once in a hour is now a dream for me but I think that quality is far more important than quantity and it is also about what you do over the the whole of the appointment. As the years have advanced I have realised that the experience is more than just cumming - there are so many other things to enjoy when you are with female company.

Yes. I don't actually believe any more that cumming actually equates automatically to a particularly intense orgasm.

Over my last dozen punts... all pleasant... I've always cum at least twice. Out of that two dozen cums, I reckon only two were really intense orgasms. And several of the most memorable moments.. the ones that had me grinning days after... were down to some of the things the ladies said.

Perhaps some of these guys might be trying to increase their chance of finishing off a second round, or re-raising the drawbridge at least.

I contributed to a long thread related to this subject, and still yet to find the ideal answer.

Today I booked a 45min punt. Had a massage to start which is here or there to me but sometimes the SP's give the idea that they are happy to start of like that which is fine. Anyway had that, two rounds and was in the shower after half an hour. I do get the feeling that twice in 30mins would be pushing it and also the SP often has an 'expectation' of how many cums are going to occur in a certain timeframe. I don't think that I could rock up and announce that I'm going to have two rounds on a half hour punt at the start. However, financially it makes quite a difference as 45mins is nearly twice the price of 30 mins at the moment. I was seriously contemplating booking 2 x 30mins with two different ladies (almost the same cost as 45mins) but I'm not sure how that is viewed by the est!

The crux of it is there are 'rules' and 'conventions' but they are not necessarily congruent with each other.

In a typical 2-hour appointment, my first pop will be at about the 60 minute mark. 5-10 minute break and off for round 2. However, the second time is very random whether I will come again or not. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. But what I have noticed recently is that during round 2 my focus seems to be more about enjoying what we are doing rather than thinking about will I/Wont I cum. Once I realised that second cum wasnt really important, I found I could really appreciate the actual sex alot more instead of the end result. If making 1 hour or shorter appointments, I would only intend on cumming once anyway.

But I think an important part of it is making the length of the booking to suit what your own body tells you, not the other way around and trying to force your body to comply to the booking length. And only you would know what duration that would be.

i only see girls who offer multi cum. I dont see the difference between cumming twice and a guy who can last the full half hour...

I contributed to a long thread related to this subject, and still yet to find the ideal answer.

Today I booked a 45min punt. Had a massage to start which is here or there to me but sometimes the SP's give the idea that they are happy to start of like that which is fine. Anyway had that, two rounds and was in the shower after half an hour. I do get the feeling that twice in 30mins would be pushing it and also the SP often has an 'expectation' of how many cums are going to occur in a certain timeframe. I don't think that I could rock up and announce that I'm going to have two rounds on a half hour punt at the start. However, financially it makes quite a difference as 45mins is nearly twice the price of 30 mins at the moment. I was seriously contemplating booking 2 x 30mins with two different ladies (almost the same cost as 45mins) but I'm not sure how that is viewed by the est!

The crux of it is there are 'rules' and 'conventions' but they are not necessarily congruent with each other.

Whenever the lady offers a massage i politely decline, its of absolutely no interest to me. My minimum punt length is an hour but i always establish whether its unlimited come by asking if what the lady is offering is whatever i can manage in the hour, so its clear from the outset. Apart from those that lie this works well for me.

I read a post on here recently where a WG said punting one after another at the same establishment is not viewed well. I have done this many times at group flats and i of course have a shower and have never had a lady decline because of this. I have also rang a few establishments asking about punting with two or three different ladies over the course of a day and none saw it as a problem at all.:P

In a typical 2-hour appointment, my first pop will be at about the 60 minute mark. 5-10 minute break and off for round 2. However, the second time is very random whether I will come again or not. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. But what I have noticed recently is that during round 2 my focus seems to be more about enjoying what we are doing rather than thinking about will I/Wont I cum. Once I realised that second cum wasnt really important, I found I could really appreciate the actual sex alot more instead of the end result. If making 1 hour or shorter appointments, I would only intend on cumming once anyway.

But I think an important part of it is making the length of the booking to suit what your own body tells you, not the other way around and trying to force your body to comply to the booking length. And only you would know what duration that would be.

Excellent post and your second paragraph is definately spot on in my experience. Well said.:P