Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
followyourdick

Croydon question

5 posts in this topic

In Manchester we have the LBB which is very usefull. I happen to be in Croydon a lot in the next few weeks and wondered if there is an equivalent to LBB for that area. I have found a very sexy looking girl called Nicky and wanted to do a little more research if possible before making a booking.

Any help appreciated, thanks

FYD

Not sure quite what you are after but Affinity has been a good well priced establishment over the years (see Field Reports). It is a 20 minute walk from Croydon or 2 minutes from Waddon station the next stop after West Croydon.

In Manchester we have the LBB which is very usefull. I happen to be in Croydon a lot in the next few weeks and wondered if there is an equivalent to LBB for that area. I have found a very sexy looking girl called Nicky and wanted to do a little more research if possible before making a booking.

Any help appreciated, thanks

FYD

If its Nicky from Aduktwolk site then make sure your punctuality is impeccable, I was 15 mins late (which I did have courtesy to let her know I was running late & I would compensate for the lateness) and she didnt wait around, text me saying I can never book her again. She did look hot from the pictures but didnt get a chance to confirm if it was her or not. Try michelles a short distance from Croydon in Norbury, really good parlour. Advertised on acemassage.net

Yes it is Nicky who I was considering, she does look great..........thanks guys.

Anybody who has seen Nicky???

Cheers

FYD

I like the look of juicy Vicky on ADULTW0RK, sensibly priced at £120 an hour and near to East Croydon station. :P