InkedBabeDakota

Ever told a punter your real name?

104 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if anyone has ever done this and why?

A girlfriend of mine told someone whom she thought she got on well with her real name, needless to say the last field report he left for her he used her real name and well, she was horrified. I know it may not seem like the most important thing, but in such a high risk job which it is has any of you ever taken the risk of telling a punter?

Of course this can be flipped round. Do punters use their real names or fake ones? And if you use fake ones have you ever told a WG your real name?

I suppose I'm a weird one as I sit and ponder these things whislt wondering my way round the forums.

A girlfriend of mine told someone whom she thought she got on well with her real name, needless to say the last field report he left for her he used her real name and well, she was horrified. I know it may not seem like the most important thing, but in such a high risk job which it is has any of you ever taken the risk of telling a punter?

Of course this can be flipped round. Do punters use their real names or fake ones? And if you use fake ones have you ever told a WG your real name?

I suppose I'm a weird one as I sit and ponder these things whislt wondering my way round the forums.

I am friendly with one of the ladies who posts regularly on here and I know (a) her posting name, (:) both her working names and © her real name. In writing FRs and so on I haven't got it wrong yet - touch wood!

As for my identity, I do use my real name and,to be honest, it wouldn't take a genius to work out from my username and my geographic location the small town where I live either.

I use my real first name. Seems pointless to invent a false one. I never give my surname though.

What a fooking moron for using her real name, maybe he thought he was clever to know her real name. :) Yes In the past ladies have told me their real names, I always use my real name, as why would I use a fake one? I don't work for Mossad. :)

I use a couple punting names and only told my real name to three young ladies who I visit/visited frequently.

I know the full name of the lovely lady I am seeing on a regular basis at this point in time but would never ever dream of passing it on to anyone, let alone mention it in an FR !! :)

There's one lady I'm in contact with who posts semi-regularly on here and states very clearly on her website and The Other Site that her real name is... Of course, she could be lying and it could really be Evadne Fazackerley, but I'd be very surprised. (She's quite an up-front sort of lass.)

I used to occasionally if I really liked and got on with someone.

Lessons learnt once I had my first stalker.....

I use another name in punting but basically because my real name is long to try to get receptionists to get right and it's just easier to use the short one with, say, foreign girls so I use it pretty well all the time.

But any time I get friendly with a girl I'm likely to tell her my real name.

Many girls similarly have told me their real names deliberately in chats as we got to be chummy (sometimes this includes last name both ways too) and as has been said, their real names are never to be used by punters outside the 1-2-1 situation or in texts/emails if in social contact.

Obvious isn't it, so that FR guy was so out of order.

Not my first name but Diddley is my surname.

Or visa versa, of course?

Please also bear in mind that stalkers, debt collectors, HMRC have many other methods of finding you even without your real name if they really want to.

Electoral Register, Births Deaths and Marriages, BT, Yellow pages, DVLA, Mobile Phone directories, medical records, etc.

In short, it is nigh on impossible to conceal one's address and real name.

See my other post on Tax.

I suppose it must be handy having a name like 'John':D

Never seen the point of a false first name.

For one thing, I'd forget.

I don't have a particularly unusual first name (it could be John but it might well be David or........:D) so don't see it as an issue.

I've used the same false name for the last 19 years. I've got so used to it that I turn around if I hear somebody shout it in a street, pub, shop etc.

I'd been seeing one particular girl for about 3 years and only knew her by her parlour name. She asked me to have a look at the rear windscreen wiper of her car which I did. In the car was a large opened package with her name and address written in large black felt tip pen. For about 6 months I had to be very careful about what I called her in case I came out with her real name.

She did eventually invite me to her house and all was revealed eventually.

We used to talk about where she lived even though I knew for those 6 months that she didn't actually live there. Strange conversations they were and it was really difficult to resist the urge to have a bit of fun and try and catch her out.

Erm, Squddly?

I always use my real name, I'm not that bright and would get confused if someone called me anything else. :D I find that the lady's real name is usually revealed by the 3rd or 4th meeting.

i always use my real name when punting and a few girls have even told me their real first name . one had a big tattoo of her and her hubby on her back so that did kinda give it away :D

A lady who is now a well-established independent corresponded with me by email when she was new to the game. She was using the working name she has now established but her email address contained her real name in full! I advised her and she changed it pdq.

I think her real name suits her personality better though!

I always use my real name when visiting, as I dont see the point in using any other. But rarely, if ever give away my surname unless I am very confident in thier ability to keep it private.

As for the ladies, I would probably continue to call them by thier working name, even if I knew thier "real" name later on. It seems strange to call a lady one name for 6-9 months, then start calling her something else after that point.

I use another name in punting but basically because my real name is long to try to get receptionists to get right and it's just easier to use the short one with, say, foreign girls so I use it pretty well all the time.

But any time I get friendly with a girl I'm likely to tell her my real name.

Many girls similarly have told me their real names deliberately in chats as we got to be chummy (sometimes this includes last name both ways too) and as has been said, their real names are never to be used by punters outside the 1-2-1 situation or in texts/emails if in social contact.

Obvious isn't it, so that FR guy was so out of order.

Now I don't know if the name you told me was real or fake hmm..

If you tell me your real name whats the fake one?

Back to the subject I tell a few people my real name, but in the past if someone kept on asking I was known to give them another fake name loll!!

I am telling my real name to many clients, and sometimes not even to regulars. I even stated my real name on this forum before.

I can not understand though, why clients give you pseudonymous name.

After all his real name not impacting theirs privacy. I could not care less if he is John, Gary or Mary.

Still: one of the first signs of timewaster, when he gives you different name every time he contacts you. Sometimes on his email address wil be something like paul.cartwright@plumbum.com and he signs his email as Brian. Next time he sents mail from the exact same email address and signs as Steven. Why? :D

I always use my real first name when booking, may reveal my surname later. My experience has been that WG's tell me their real name on the second or third visit.

...Please also bear in mind that stalkers, debt collectors, HMRC have many other methods of finding you even without your real name if they really want to.

Electoral Register, Births Deaths and Marriages, BT, Yellow pages, DVLA, Mobile Phone directories, medical records, etc.

In short, it is nigh on impossible to conceal one's address and real name...

Eh? My real name is on the electoral register, my birth certificate and so on - but how does this enable a stalker etc to find Caitlin?

I have always used my real name when punting, as for why....Well...Let me ask you would you want the lady you're with to scream some other guys name when she's reaching that moment of ultimate satisfaction... :D:rolleyes: :):D:D

My experience has been that WG's tell me their real name on the second or third visit.

Really? You mean each time there comes a moment when she says, 'Well, Brummyboy, I've seen you several times now so I think it's right that you should know that my real name is Myrtle'?

I can't remember a working girl ever telling me she was now going to give me her real name, and some I have seen quite a number of times, including socially.

My favourite girl told me her real name and it turned out to be the same as my daughter's name so I wish she hadn't said it.