labiaman

In over 30 years of punting.....read this

25 posts in this topic

....I thought I had seen and done it all, but this was hilarious.

Late last night I was in XL in Bradford, a pretty seedy joint, but I had one of those urges. One of the girls caught my eye, she was skinny, bored, and looked dirty. I wasn't wrong, in the room her hands quickly made for my balls and arse, and it wasn't long before she stuck a finger or two inside.

I asked her to go further and she obliged until she had her (skinny) hand and wrist quite deep inside me. This was pretty intense for me and 'cosmic'.

In the intensity of the moment I turned my head and looked in the mirror and saw something which made me silently howl with laughter..................

.....................with her free hand she had picked up her phone and was in the process of sending a text message..........for the next few minutes I did nothing apart from watch. Her arm was virtually elbow deep in me, she hadn't noticed I was watching her, and she continued her text conversation.

She was very kind to do what she did, but it did bring me down a notch or two from thinking that the girls were into it as much as I was.

Did she loose her wristwatch? :)

Oh my goodness that is too funny and wrong all at the same time. At least you had fun although how rude of her to be sending a text................. im still laughing though (but not at you with you) :)

Hugs Casey xx

I'm really intrigued as to what she was texting....

Think about the usual excuses we all use and templates on phones..

I'm in a meeting...

I'm driving...

I'll be home soon...

I think she was texting I'm gonna be late home honey I can't talk I'm really in deep s##t at work!

Sorry :)

or maybe she was texting this classic from inspector grim on the thin blue line

"its my arse on the line boyle so pull your finger out"

Possibly " I'm up to my elbows in work" :D

"she was very kind to do what she did" Lololol!

just so long as she wasn't shooting a video. :D

So thats where the video on tube8 came from :D

I've been with a couple of girls that I've been balls deep in and still answer their phone and have a conversation.

She'd be REALLY talented if she was texting using the hand that was up your arse though :D

....I thought I had seen and done it all, but this was hilarious.

Late last night I was in XL in Bradford, a pretty seedy joint, but I had one of those urges. One of the girls caught my eye, she was skinny, bored, and looked dirty. I wasn't wrong, in the room her hands quickly made for my balls and arse, and it wasn't long before she stuck a finger or two inside.

I asked her to go further and she obliged until she had her (skinny) hand and wrist quite deep inside me. This was pretty intense for me and 'cosmic'.

In the intensity of the moment I turned my head and looked in the mirror and saw something which made me silently howl with laughter..................

.....................with her free hand she had picked up her phone and was in the process of sending a text message..........for the next few minutes I did nothing apart from watch. Her arm was virtually elbow deep in me, she hadn't noticed I was watching her, and she continued her text conversation.

She was very kind to do what she did, but it did bring me down a notch or two from thinking that the girls were into it as much as I was.

Sounds like some abstract fantasy.

Yes: she might put her hand deep. Yes, she might was kneading an excrements inside it. However, I cant think she might text to somebody at the same time and telling something like: "I am in a deep shit here"

More likely, when girls do that, they do other things with other hand.

Its most likely going to be: having a fag, turn pages on recently published softback, eat tuna, beans and cucumber sarnie, changing the batteries on TV remote control, wiping dust around with a near by client's pants, polish the screen of theirs Blackberries, (with a same pants) or just abstracting themselves, lie down and thinking about Leighton Buzzard.

Hilarious post, got me snorting !

In the short couple of weeks punting since I gave up Soho after the new law, the funniest and most akward moments have been trying to communicate with WG's who barely understand english. This video represents all those priceless moments perfectly :D

Enjoy :

I'm really intrigued as to what she was texting....

"Can you check if the back door is open" :D

I haven't laughed this much for days! Thank you for a hilarious post! Of course I can't close my eyes without seeing this rather disturbing image, but that's a small price to pay.

Top Laugh for the Morning...... :D

ROFL

That is brilliant. Talk about multi-tasking!

See, I can't do that sort of thing. Once the black latex gloves have gone on, when I'm involved in something like that (and I do fisting quite a bit) I'm simply incapable of doing anything non-sexual at the same time; it takes up allll my attention. For a start, if you're not paying attention you could quite possibly do someone some damage, and also, well, it's kind of enthralling!

"but it did bring me down a notch or two from thinking that the girls were into it as much as I was. "

You reckon???

She was texting her Mother. "Oh Mother, when I was a little girl I always dreamed of getting my hand inside a middle aged man's backside! Now, I am living the dream!"

Are you sure she wasn't taking a picture? :P

Are you sure she wasn't taking a picture? :P

It sure would've made a great caption competition photo!

Blimey she definately tickled your tonsils LOL :P

Well we have heard of the girl who fucked off in the middle of a punt to order a pizza. Now we have heard of the bird who started texting while she had her hand up a punter's arse.

was in the process of sending a text message

bsy at da mo, hnd up clnts jakC

Maybe she was using you to get a signal?