Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mightymouse

Alena of Soho

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone;)

As I don't have the confidence (& have bad luck) of returning to Soho for a punt. Does anyone know if Alena does independent work or through an agency? Thanks

Hi everyone;)

As I don't have the confidence (& have bad luck) of returning to Soho for a punt. Does anyone know if Alena does independent work or through an agency? Thanks

I saw Alena on Friday and she was lovely. I don't know if she is available elsewhere. I know that Meena (who works from the same room in Romilly street as Alena) is available elsewhere and has information about herself on the other site but using a different name.

You could always go to see Alena for 10 minutes and then ask her. She's a very friendly girl. I don't know if you have seen Alena before but she is no longer a blonde.

With my luck the police might bust me with my pants down, its why I've not returned to Soho since. I've started to see Paris through the other site as well now. It would be good to see Alena as she has good reviews:rolleyes:

What name does Paris use on the other site?

Paris 18. A little more expensive than in Soho, but more peace of mind.

Paris 18. A little more expensive than in Soho, but more peace of mind.

A *little* more? Doesnt she charge £200/hr off the other site? :P

A *little* more? Doesnt she charge £200/hr off the other site? :P

complete waste of money if you ask me shes good but not that good

plus paris does not offer cim or a levels and she wants 200 for the hour she has to pulling our legs. But on to alena now i would say go and ask her or her maid

With my luck the police might bust me with my pants down, its why I've not returned to Soho since. I've started to see Paris through the other site as well now. It would be good to see Alena as she has good reviews:rolleyes:

I did ask Alena if she had noticed any changes since the new law came in. She didn't know what I was talking about. Either she doesn't know about the law or she doesn't understand what the word means in English.

I was with Amy of Greek Street yesterday and I asked her the same thing. She said it hasn't made any difference at all.

Alena is a sensible girl who knows she doesn't have to talk to the police or if she does talk to the police she won't say she's exploited. Because she's not. Even if you are so unlucky you're there when the police come you won't have a problem.

I would imagine that the police might interview a girl and ask her if she's getting as much money as she thought she was going to get before she came to Britain. If she says she's getting less than she was promised they might see this as evidence of exploitation.

When I was with Amy yesterday I asked about when she was on a documentary (Vice Squad). She had said on the show that she chose her own place of work because she could make more money there. She has just come back from Romania where she has been on holiday. She's put on some weight she says. There's no way Amy is exploited and I would say the same of 95% of the girls in Soho.

Bumping this thread to let peeps know that Alena is heading home for good on 25/9/13 (I know it's already common knowledge on the official walk-up thread but not everyone has time to trawl through that)

I only found out today when I dropped by on the off-chance - she's done a very good 5 years IMHO

You can get her on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 'til then, and I intend to break my own 3-and-out rule and squeeze in one last visit.