bobsam

Be Naughty

6 posts in this topic

I know this is a little off topic, but I thought I'd ask. I was having the usual pub chat with mates and conversation about a site called be naughty came up. This is a NSA contacts site. The other site was called forget dinner

I've read some pretty negative things about these sites. Some of the contacts look attractive, but reviews on other sites say they are full of fake profiles to keep you hanging on to pay more sub fees and web cammers from eastern europe.

Has anyone had any positive experiences with them.

I know this is a little off topic, but I thought I'd ask. I was having the usual pub chat with mates and conversation about a site called be naughty came up. This is a NSA contacts site. The other site was called forget dinner

I've read some pretty negative things about these sites. Some of the contacts look attractive, but reviews on other sites say they are full of fake profiles to keep you hanging on to pay more sub fees and web cammers from eastern europe.

Has anyone had any positive experiences with them.

Hi Bob,

I've tried Be Naughty and while I've not found any visibly fake profiles or web cammers, I do get the impression that these sites try to keep offering you better deals so that you keep renewing your membership.

Its free to put your profile on and browse other profiles BUT and that's a big BUT, in order to communicate with anyone by e-mail or anything else (other than a "wink" ) you must pay to be a member. (a wink is just an icon to say "Hi")

i.e. you are not allowed to put your e-mail address on your profile so that you can communicate "off-site". Watch out that they do not "accidentally" keep renewing your subscription, after you have said you want to stop.

You won't get too many replies unless you put your photo on - so if you're married, be careful.

Nobby

l have joined one called British Sex contacts and i have had a few replies it works like a mobile phone top up service and u can use your mobile to top up credits and there is another one i joined called click and flirt which is basically the same as be naughty

Thanks Guys.

Have you had any encounters from these sites ?

One of my friends have been using Forget Dinner. They said that site would lead you on to keep you hanging for a month so you renew and then the person disappears. You'll ask questions, but don't really get an answer to the question when they reply.. like a bot.

Beware, there was a lawsuit here (in Belgium) about something similar not long ago. A guy had spend a lot of money on credits to talk to a certain lady, turned out the lady was o, fact a man who was hired to keep several profiles active.

Think I will give these sites a miss. Also read last night that they also take the wrong amount from your credit card.