Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
strax

Expensive Masterbating

14 posts in this topic

Weird title I know but I wanted to share my thoughts with you all. I've been punting on and off for a few years. Some experiences have been great but sadly i've also had a lot of experiences where i felt nothing afterwards but "What a bloody waste of money, she wasn't into it at all". I think today was the straw which broke the camels back.

I found a very attractive girl called Lacey on "that other site" who lived in Wolverhampton. I asked to spend 1 hour with her at a cost of £110. She asked me to pick her up some cigarettes on the way which I had no problem doing. When i arrived at 12.20 she showed me to the room, took my £110 (and her fags) then went to smoke for 10 minutes while chatting on her mobile. She came back into the room at 12.30, immediately took my trousers off and started sucking me off as if her life depended on it. After a few minutes i told her to stop and backed away but she still carried on (as if she was physically attached to my genitals). After telling her to stop a few more times, it was obvious that she wasn't going to and the inevitable happend. At this point it was 12.40 ! Straight away she disappeared out the room again and came back 5 minutes later offering to show me to the door.

She didn't even ask my name or take her damn underwear off ! I walked away feeling SOOO angry that i'd paid £110 for basically a very bizarre 10 minute blow job. I was more than friendly, trying to make chit chat but it just wasn't happening. I'd get 1 word answers.

All day i've been kicking myself for wasting such a lot of money on a girl like that. My first thought was "Shit, i should have just had a wank and i'd be £110 richer". At this point in time i truely feel as if my punting days are over.

I've had this kind of experience before....the kind of "Shut up, get on with it and get out" attitude. But this was by far the worst ever.

I don't really have a *point*, i'm just venting really ! I guess my only point is that if you see a girl called something like sexylacey in wolves and think yourself "wow, she's gorgeous, i'll book her" don't do it ! Press the back buttom on your browser and find somebody else.

It happens.

Some of the more cautious of the brotherhood will advise "more research before parting with money". It's not the worst thought... looking at FR's here, etc certainly improves chances of a "good result".

My own thought is "keep going, do your own field research... there are many excellent ladies... the odd bad experience is just about inevitable".

What I don't understand in these situations is why people don't say something at the time. It doesn't have to be nasty just explain that you paid for the hour or you were expecting more than a blow job etc. You could even state that you would like what is offered on the website.

People often use the excuse you don't know if someone else is there or some thug is going to hit you on the head. Why visit in the first place if the place looks like that could be the case. If you think something is dodgy then why not walk away before you get going. She asked you to buy cigarettes on the way in whilst very strange it also indicates that she was alone. She then went off to smoke them for 10 minutes surely by this time the blood must have started rushing back to your larger brain. You could have just said can I have my money back or I have decided just to take half an hour so I will have half of my money back.

If you were in a restaraunt and they only gave you 1 course you would sit there until you got all your courses.

You should do what some HOD customers do they literally announce the time on their watch on exchange of money and then state how long they will be staying, they then let the girl know which PN user they are so she knows if she gives a bad time it will be documented and then they also throw in that they are best friends of the owners and have a lot of sway with them. This seems to ensure a good time. Some like to arrive 15 minutes early to shower etc to make sure non of their paid for time is used up and some have been known to sit in the bedroom and refuse to move until they see the management if they feel they did not get exactly what they were expecting. They ask for full refunds and normally state they will call the police if they do not get their money back, it is quite fashionable and not something to feel ashamed of.

So perhaps the field report search is the right way to go, if you find a girl or agency with a lot of FR's preferably not all first time user ones that start with WOW. You will know they take their job seriously and are unlikely to rip you off in this fashion. Never though just walk away or she will just keep doing it in to others.

Can see why you're annoyed of course although if I have the right profile I can see her attractions and a very detailed text suggests things are ok but the most recent feedback was a warning sign.

Shouldn't you add yours if you feel this strongly - more foucused warning on there than on here.

I don't really have a *point*, i'm just venting really ! I guess my only point is that if you see a girl called something like sexylacey in wolves and think yourself "wow, she's gorgeous, i'll book her" don't do it ! Press the back buttom on your browser and find somebody else.

Thanks for sharing. It's something worth discussing imho (but I am with DivineMK, why not ask for what you'd paid for ?).

Are you intending to put up a negative FR ? Threads like this are OK and serve a purpose, but it'll be forgotten by next week. The FR is much more accessible to those searching for info in a few months time.

I am sure you will not be the last guy who is duped in this manner. DMK is right the FR search option on here is the best way to go. I think if you don't get the services either described or more importantly discussed then why not ask for a refund?

I have done so on two previous occasions and if you word it correctly the lady is normally receptive. Even a partial refund makes it less of an expensive wank :D

Mind you reading her profile its quite graphic what she will do and I am sure the lure of a 19 year old will mean others will suffer the same fate.

Why not post a report on here and also on Awank, you may just save someone £110

Finally don't give up there are some marvellous ladies out there, you could always spend a few quid on travel and catch HOD before they close :P

started sucking me off as if her life depended on it. After a few minutes i told her to stop and backed away but she still carried on (as if she was physically attached to my genitals). After telling her to stop a few more times, it was obvious that she wasn't going to and the inevitable happend.

Use the thumb and forefinger of your right hand and pinch her nostrils together. When she runs out of oxygen she'll open her mouth and you can withdraw your penis safely.

Use the thumb and forefinger of your right hand and pinch her nostrils together. When she runs out of oxygen she'll open her mouth and you can withdraw your penis safely.

This sounds very dangerous to be. This could result in teeth marks on the vitals, which is very dificult to explain to Mrs Punter.

This is a Health and Safety issue, so I would suggest you get a method statement from her before she starts, so you know exactly what she is going to do, and how she is going to do it.

Or you could report her to trading standards, as what she did was not what it said on the tin.

Basically, what you are saying is she was a useless tosser, who was not worth a wank.

You should do what some HOD customers do they literally announce the time on their watch on exchange of money and then state how long they will be staying, they then let the girl know which PN user they are so she knows if she gives a bad time it will be documented and then they also throw in that they are best friends of the owners and have a lot of sway with them. This seems to ensure a good time. Some like to arrive 15 minutes early to shower etc to make sure non of their paid for time is used up and some have been known to sit in the bedroom and refuse to move until they see the management if they feel they did not get exactly what they were expecting. They ask for full refunds and normally state they will call the police if they do not get their money back, it is quite fashionable and not something to feel ashamed of.

I wish I'd known earlier that you advocated this approach. It can be quite hard to work out the accepted protocol sometimes. :P

You should do what some HOD customers do they literally announce the time on their watch on exchange of money and then state how long they will be staying, they then let the girl know which PN user they are so she knows if she gives a bad time it will be documented

Hmm...I do sometimes find that the odd appointment finishes 5 or 6 minutes early, normally I don't mind but it can be a little annoying since I have paid my hard earned cash. Of course I am too polite/shy to say anything. Maybe I should do as recommended above by DivineMK. But surely if you are so frank about setting the exact time you want to start and end and also add extra pressure announcing you are going to write a report on PN you are likely to upset the girl as it might sound like a threat "I want my full time, and I want you to be amazing or I will slag you off on a very public forum and damage your career!" ...I would feel uncomfortable even implying that....

I know it is just business and the girl should of course try to be her best but I am not sure if threatening the girl with a bad field report is the right away to get the best out of her... Maybe I am being too sensitive? What do the girls think? Would you understand if a Punter mentioned that he writes reports and left that hanging over you?

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. Yeah her name is sexylacey2010. Although her most recent feedback complained about the sheets being dirty, her profile looks so good i thought it was maybe just a one off (by the way, she's not 19 as stated on the profile - she's 21. Dunno why she lied)

Sadly i can't leave her a report on there as the booking was done via phone. Another mistake on my part. If i try to create a report it won't let me. I will leave her a negative report on here though.

As for the refund. To be honest i did consider asking for a partial refund but it sounded like there was somebody in the next room and without knowing who that person was, i didn't want to risk starting a confrontation. When you're in that moment it's a difficult choice....it could be some 7ft mountain of muscle protecting her or it could just be a mate. She put black bin bags over the door windows so i couldn't see who it was.

Nevermind hey, i suppose i'll just have to put it down to experience and move on. I'm a bit calmer today than i was yesterday. It's a shame as she really was very pretty.

Weird title I know but I wanted to share my thoughts with you all. I've been punting on and off for a few years. Some experiences have been great but sadly i've also had a lot of experiences where i felt nothing afterwards but "What a bloody waste of money, she wasn't into it at all". I think today was the straw which broke the camels back.

I found a very attractive girl called Lacey on "that other site" who lived in Wolverhampton. I asked to spend 1 hour with her at a cost of £110. She asked me to pick her up some cigarettes on the way which I had no problem doing. When i arrived at 12.20 she showed me to the room, took my £110 (and her fags) then went to smoke for 10 minutes while chatting on her mobile. She came back into the room at 12.30, immediately took my trousers off and started sucking me off as if her life depended on it. After a few minutes i told her to stop and backed away but she still carried on (as if she was physically attached to my genitals). After telling her to stop a few more times, it was obvious that she wasn't going to and the inevitable happend. At this point it was 12.40 ! Straight away she disappeared out the room again and came back 5 minutes later offering to show me to the door.

She didn't even ask my name or take her damn underwear off ! I walked away feeling SOOO angry that i'd paid £110 for basically a very bizarre 10 minute blow job. I was more than friendly, trying to make chit chat but it just wasn't happening. I'd get 1 word answers.

All day i've been kicking myself for wasting such a lot of money on a girl like that. My first thought was "Shit, i should have just had a wank and i'd be £110 richer". At this point in time i truely feel as if my punting days are over.

I've had this kind of experience before....the kind of "Shut up, get on with it and get out" attitude. But this was by far the worst ever.

Sounds as about as sexy experience as being kicked in the bollocks. I assume the inevitable you mention is a pop, if so its certainly not something i would of achieved, this whole set-up would of been a passion killer to me and i would have walked whether i had paid or not.

You have my sympathy and well done for naming and shaming a bad provider, something that many punters on here faced with even worse scenarios dont do for their own reasons. My advice is to submit a FR which will ensure others apart from board members might read it and it will hopefully put them off.:cool:

Most people don't like having an argument. Personally, if I want one of those I can stay at home.

Hmm...I do sometimes find that the odd appointment finishes 5 or 6 minutes early, normally I don't mind but it can be a little annoying since I have paid my hard earned cash. Of course I am too polite/shy to say anything. Maybe I should do as recommended above by DivineMK. But surely if you are so frank about setting the exact time you want to start and end and also add extra pressure announcing you are going to write a report on PN you are likely to upset the girl as it might sound like a threat "I want my full time, and I want you to be amazing or I will slag you off on a very public forum and damage your career!" ...I would feel uncomfortable even implying that....

I know it is just business and the girl should of course try to be her best but I am not sure if threatening the girl with a bad field report is the right away to get the best out of her... Maybe I am being too sensitive? What do the girls think? Would you understand if a Punter mentioned that he writes reports and left that hanging over you?

When a gentleman has mentioned that he writes reports, I have always been pretty excited about it actually. I enjoy reading abut our exploits from another point of view. Having said that, nobody has EVER given me that information in a 'If I don't get the best shag ever, you're in trouble' way. If somebody were to impugn my professional integrity by doing that I would feel quite offended, although I would still give them the same level of service that I would give to someone who was more well-mannered. I would definitely think twice about seeing them again though and would probably grumble to myself/my partner or write a snotty blog afterwards.

Gentlemen who have mentioned this have pretty much uniformly been 'after the event'. A number of gentlemen I see are report writers on one forum or another and of course I am aware beforehand that they may write one on me. There has been the occasional gentleman who has said to me, 'Oh, by the way, I'm so-and-so from such-and-such a site' beforehand and I have, without exception, been pleased to meet them in the flesh. It's nice to put a face to a name and that tends to be my primary response, rather than fretting about what they may or may not write. During an assignation, I go my own sweet way with the gentleman involved and it seems to be working so far!