Guest Interested

Massage woman has her own happy ending after police raid

12 posts in this topic

At this point Ghenghis enters

Old News, thread closed .....

I think you will find this is the place.

http://www.claires-massage-parlour.co.uk

Went there once and from what I remember, the lady owner only did massage with HE but the other ladies working there were up for more. Quite pricey at £80 but they say they do al fresco when the weather permits.

Yes.......

Yes...........but maybe this might send a signal to the authorities nearby in MK to start using their resourses to do something more useful, such as catching drug dealers, or drug abusers, which is a core problem causing violence and theft throughout the UK.

Has she any good FR's?

great result a very happy ending for the lady Annaxxxx

Yes...........but maybe this might send a signal to the authorities nearby in MK to start using their resourses to do something more useful, such as catching drug dealers, or drug abusers, which is a core problem causing violence and theft throughout the UK.

Has she any good FR's?

I assume you have replied to me in error here. I have no idea about her having FRs, i have never heard of her before and dont punt in either Luton or MK. I said yes purely because it was a waste of money and time bringing this prosecution in my view.

At this point Ghenghis enters

Old News, thread closed .....

How is it old news? The link I posted is dated...

Page last updated at 19:00 GMT, Thursday, 29 April 2010 20:00 UK

So does this case set a precedent in law for massage places with happy endings ?????

How is it old news? The link I posted is dated...

Page last updated at 19:00 GMT, Thursday, 29 April 2010 20:00 UK

Firstly Interested it as a joke relating to our threads being closed because they had been discussed for more than 1 day.

Secondly 2 other threads were discussing the wonderful news already had you searched. I love you Interested, I simply adore you. Shall I keep posting on here and get the thread locked like you manage to do whenever something is mentioned about HOD. Even when we are closing you manage to hijack a thread and turn it round to get it closed, shall I do the same to you?

So does this case set a precedent in law for massage places with happy endings ?????

Of course it does not, a Jury decision is just a Jury decision. The harsh reality is that although the lady in question was aquitted I doubt her problems will end there, the tax man, her mortgage provider, the council and indeed the police will all be keeping a close eye on her, and as such she will probably cease to run the business as before, as such the Police may have lost the court case, but they have achieved their objective of closing the place.

No, alas! An acquittal (although it ought to make CPS' top dogs pour another coffee, and sit back and think very carefully about the "public interest" in continuing to persecute ladies working in small co-ops) never sets a precedent!

You'll get a precedent only when the trial judge sums up in whatever terms, the jury convicts on the view of the law expressed in the summing up and that conviction is taken to appeal on the basis that the judge's summing up was bad in law. If the Court of Appeal holds that the summing up misled the jury and in consequence over-turns the conviction, the judgment(s) of the three may establish a precedent.