midsgrandad

A non-obvious London parlour?

5 posts in this topic

Hello! Can anyone recommend a good London parlour for me? Not one that has been mentioned on here a lot before such as Bunny Lounge as I've tried it (and loved it!)

I keep hearing of all these thousands of brothels in London on the news, yet it's always the same old suspects cropping up in discussion. There must be some hidden, underrated gems out there.

I like young, slim girls - preferably British

thanks in advance

Hello! Can anyone recommend a good London parlour for me? Not one that has been mentioned on here a lot before such as Bunny Lounge as I've tried it (and loved it!)

I keep hearing of all these thousands of brothels in London on the news, yet it's always the same old suspects cropping up in discussion. There must be some hidden, underrated gems out there.

I like young, slim girls - preferably British

thanks in advance

erm, a good parlour thats not often mentioned? sounds like a bit of an oxymoron to me mate

erm, a good parlour thats not often mentioned? sounds like a bit of an oxymoron to me mate

Yes good point, if you tried the Bunny Lounge and loved it..... trya nother reputable one you may love that too init? House of Devine, South Ken, good, honest clean, some British girls and some lovelies from elsewhere....

Yes we're very cunning and actually trade out of Met Pol Tactical Support Group Van.

We drive around London all day, you can't miss us. Our 'Van of Desire' is white, with Metropolitan Police written down the side, just flag us down and ask Malcolm the driver if we're open for business. He responds well to having crisp £20 notes waved in his face and being called 'mate'.

Yes we're very cunning and actually trade out of Met Pol Tactical Support Group Van.

We drive around London all day, you can't miss us. Our 'Van of Desire' is white, with Metropolitan Police written down the side, just flag us down and ask Malcolm the driver if we're open for business. He responds well to having crisp £20 notes waved in his face and being called 'mate'.

I still prefer to graze on the Green Green Grass of HOD.