tintin100

Potential star or flop ?

12 posts in this topic

A serious question for all parlours and agencies. How do you vet the girls before they start working for you ? Do you interview them and ask for a CV and references like in normal job ? I have been punting on and off for 30 years and I would say in general services have improved over the years due to the internet and site like this. I remember one parlour that I use to visit many years ago and I was a regular there. The maid use to always ask me if everything was ok before I left and its always done when she is showing me to the door so that the girl cannot hear. On one occasion I saw a new girl and told the maid she was awful. She then told me. " I knew she wasn't any good, she has been here 4 weeks and not one returning customer ". obviously she wasn't there the following, Your views please.

About 10 years ago I was a regular visitor at a parlour and the maid would recommend girls. They were invariably good. Then one day she recommended a girl who was "Late twenties, blonde, good-looking with a fine body and wonderful personality". I booked the girl unseen (I know :cool: ) and she turned out to be early thirties, blonde, average-looking with an unremarkable body and no personality at all. To top things off, she was a timewaster and didn’t want to have sex. She didn’t even get fully undressed.

I mentioned my disappointment to the maid who said, “Yeah, I’ve had a few bad reports about her.”

As to your other point that in general services have improved over the years: for me, there has been an exponential rise in quality. The industry seems to be at the top of its game.

When you've been in the business a while it's easy to spot a good girl at an interview.

The really good girls are those who are happy to give a little of themselves to the client, to listen and be attentive to needs and desires. They are not always the most stunning or saucy to look at, and really good ladies will have clients returning several times in the first day!

Equally, I know within seconds if a girl is going to be a pain in the arse. I could almost print her off a sheet with all the excuses she will come up with for not turning up for a shift, before she is sacked week later.

Who remembers Cindy from Madam Becky's kittens years ago? A tall blonde in her 40's, covered in tats? I knew she would be amazing, and everyone else rolled their eyes.... One of the best girls I ever had.

I can spot a working girl from 200 paces, at a bus stop or the tills in Tescos, just the same as we all know a punter when we see one!

Madam Becky xx

I can spot a working girl from 200 paces, at a bus stop or the tills in Tescos, just the same as we all know a punter when we see one!

Sorry for the thread hijack, but that's just too damned intrigueing to pass up - so c'mon, how do you tell a punter just from looking at him??

(cue gags about brown macs with dubious stains...)

Well, I am just printing of an updated CV which lists my recently completed BTECH Course in Advanced Harloting and am requesting a reference from my old employer PimpDaddy Ltd. I am hoping it will emphasise on my people skill and the fact I can suck like the latest cyclone vacuum cleaner. Plus I will mention in my interview that I have passed my First Aid at Work certificate. Seems so the dummy used for resuscitation training was slightly different to the one usually used at St John's Ambulance training centres...

PS: I feel no shame whatsoever about threat hijacking.... (used up my quota of smilies for the day - so imagine one with sticking out tongue)

Sorry for the thread hijack, but that's just too damned intrigueing to pass up - so c'mon, how do you tell a punter just from looking at him??

Yeh - you know the w/g strutting up the street with a tesco/M&S bag of food for the day near the house +/-15 mins before start times and its good to check out newcomers and not rely on the sweet talk of the maid. :D

The need to do this over the last decade has been eliminated by websites including PNet reports.

But how do you spot the punter Becky? :rolleyes:

I agree with Teabag - that in general services have improved over the years: for me, there has been an exponential rise in quality. The industry seems to be at the top of its game.

the same way you can tell a copper out of uniform ...:D

Yeh - you know the w/g strutting up the street with a tesco/M&S bag of food for the day near the house +/-15 mins before start times .

Mmmm, dont forget the mini suitcase on wheels or the huge holdall AND a handbag.:D:D

the same way you can tell a copper out of uniform ...:D

How do you do that ? I must be really dumb as I was dating Mr D 6 weeks before he dared to tell me he was a copper. I made him produce his warrant card as I thought he was lying to me. I was pretty shocked to find out, just proves they are mighty fine liars.

How do you do that ? I must be really dumb as I was dating Mr D 6 weeks before he dared to tell me he was a copper. I made him produce his warrant card as I thought he was lying to me. I was pretty shocked to find out, just proves they are mighty fine liars.

You were obviously blinded by attraction. :D They're normally really easy to spot, if you know what to look for.

A lot of other professions have real telltale signs too - you can usually spot schoolteachers and doctors a mile off.

I'm curious about what the signs of a punter are though!

A pre-visit punter has a watchful air about him, and a post-visit punter has a relaxed smile and a jaunty step!

MBX

I'm curious about what the signs of a punter are though!

Someone who looks at thier watch, then thier phone, then watch again every 2 minutes while stood in a car park, or wandering around trying not to look obvious. Hell, if you are in London (or any major city really), just sit yourself down at a bus stop for christs sake and you might draw a little less attention to yourself.

As for the Police thing, my Dad was one for 30 odd years, so we had alot of police friends, and to me, the key to spotting one is the walk and the way they hold thier arms/hands. Just my 2cp