Art Issue

Stalkers

27 posts in this topic

Have any of you ladies out there ever had a problem with punters that have turned into stalkers?

Talking to one girl, her friend had someone who started following her and it really freaked her out. In the end she quit, got a "normal" job and moved house. Is the a common occurence?

Personally i have only ever had a txt stalker, for about 3 weeks and that was a right pain in the arse i can tell you.

I do know of one lady who was found on facebook and recieved a freinds request from a customer , he also waited at the train station for her to come off her train to work one day and started calling to her in her work name and her real name, how bloody awful is that. Talk about taking the serious piss.She left and wont return to that town to work now because of this turd of a man.:D:mad::rolleyes::mad:

I once had a man keep turning up and parking his car near my building. He would

then ring to see if I was free. What he didn't realise was that I could see how long he was parked for and this would sometimes be up to 30 minutes.

I find this bordering on stalking.

We do encouter a few of these but they have been few and far between.....the last one was he would catch the train to where she lived, phone from phone box but never got any further than that :eek:

God perish the thought! What a nightmare that would be. I do have a guy who texts me a couple of times a day and has done for the last few weeks just telling me things like when he's going to bed and asking if i'm busy and how I am and stuff. He has called once and hung up. He isn't threatening at all. Its just weird cos I have never once texted him back and he still keeps texting! He's quite sweet actually lol. :eek:

This guy in Albania keeps emailing me with the following "Kiss Kiss Darla Marriage?" followed by his Albanian landline phone number. I'm glad he's in Albania. That's a good distance.

Oh, and Hannah, if a guy calls and hangs up, make a note of the number because these guys have a tendency to make false bookings. This isn't always the case, but use discretion. If he's been texting you repeatedly, I'd say you have a real troublemaker.

It's a huge risk, yes.

No matter how savvy and worldly and experienced you think you are.

But I would NEVER let that be the reason I stopped.

Despite having dealt with 3 very vicious and malicious stalkers (no, not just guys who were a little more than annoying and pestering). One ex boyfriend, one ex client and one completely unknown to me but made it his life ambition to find out everything about me. And rip it apart.

I'm really not going into to it, but suffice to say I learnt a LOT. May they rot for all eternity in hell.......

This guy in Albania keeps emailing me with the following "Kiss Kiss Darla Marriage?" followed by his Albanian landline phone number. I'm glad he's in Albania. That's a good distance.

Oh, and Hannah, if a guy calls and hangs up, make a note of the number because these guys have a tendency to make false bookings. This isn't always the case, but use discretion. If he's been texting you repeatedly, I'd say you have a real troublemaker.

Lol, yes, i got one of those, Dahling beetiful lady me chloe marriage you.

I just emailed back, ok mate, when.lol, never heard from him again.

It's a huge risk, yes.

No matter how savvy and worldly and experienced you think you are.

But I would NEVER let that be the reason I stopped.

Despite having dealt with 3 very vicious and malicious stalkers (no, not just guys who were a little more than annoying and pestering). One ex boyfriend, one ex client and one completely unknown to me but made it his life ambition to find out everything about me. And rip it apart.

I'm really not going into to it, but suffice to say I learnt a LOT. May they rot for all eternity in hell.......

I have never had a client physically stalk me but im with you on the ex partner, they are the worse ones and i had one of those years ago, unfortunatley i had married him so it took me moving away to shake him off permanently, and a divorce. I agree, they should spend and eternity in hell watching their cock slowly rot and drop off over and over again.:eek::D

Edited by Chloe X
oopsey

Yes and no I won't talk about it as I know he uses this board.

With Tammy on this one. The electronic slug trails we weave...

I will also hasten to add that practically everyone on the bloody planet knows what I do, and I'm actually tinkering with the idea of having business cards printed. However, as I adhere to garbage collection times, re-direct mail for the neighbours, am generally ponce and helpful, I can do whatever the hell I like.

Plus I hang out with old people through choice too, so it never looks too overt.

It is the sense of power they get, feeling that they can watch you, and then them threatening to control your life, no rebound for them naturally as they think you're "vulnerable". Naturally, I think most women are appeasers, wanting to defuse the situation and avoid conflict - it's not until the sh*t starts hitting the fan, in my case, that one wants to admit to "having a problem" - client, ex-client, ex.

It's not an industry thing of course, this has happened in my personal life too. Once I found myself avoiding places I usually frequented as I thought he might be looking for me there, then I realised this was daft and ruining the life a bit...I called in the cavalry, and started keeping religious logs of the mad emails and texts I'd get.

I'm not naturally paranoid, but now that I'm "out", one less thing to worry about. Knew one lady, argument with her agency over commission, she wasn't aware they had found out her real name. They tried to hold her over a barrel to pay up the "commission" when she wanted to leave.

Sad little perverts. A sense of power they don't usually have in their pathetic tiny lives.

Oh don't worry Darla I've stored the number and would never meet him. I would never even reply to his texts. :D

Ditto. :D With you there 100%

Ditto. :D With you there 100%

So is the guy who shouted out to my colleague at the train station, he knows who he is and shame on him if he reads this thread:mad:

Isn't is a bit crappy that punters can openly and publicly criticise and run down SPs in field reports. Yet from reading this thread it seems the girls feel they can not reciprocate publicly when faced with problem punters - which can be a lot more serious than just a bloke having a bad hour's service. A tad one sided. :D

Isn't is a bit crappy that punters can openly and publicly criticise and run down SPs in field reports. Yet from reading this thread it seems the girls feel they can not reciprocate publicly when faced with problem punters - which can be a lot more serious than just a bloke having a bad hour's service. A tad one sided. :D

The one that was bothering me has been banned several times and will have a new alias by now. Intermittently he will email my website in his real name... and ask me to meet him even though I have told him never to contact me again. I do not respond to his mail and have not done for a couple of years.

So is the guy who shouted out to my colleague at the train station, he knows who he is and shame on him if he reads this thread:mad:
The one that was bothering me has been banned several times and will have a new alias by now. Intermittently he will email my website in his real name... and ask me to meet him even though I have told him never to contact me again. I do not respond to his mail and have not done for a couple of years.

Will the PN authorities not give you girls assistance in dealing with these problems ? There may be only a limited amount they can do in terms of tracking usernames/ Ip adresses etc but surely they can be of some help ?

Where you feel you can expose these guys on the open forum [ albeit onlt thru their usernames ] then you should do so.

Will the PN authorities not give you girls assistance in dealing with these problems ? There may be only a limited amount they can do in terms of tracking usernames/ Ip adresses etc but surely they can be of some help ?

Where you feel you can expose these guys on the open forum [ albeit onlt thru their usernames ] then you should do so.

I'd rather not discuss this any further.

Kinda related to this topic:

After exchanging PMs with a poster who'd created a thread asking about a lady I'd seen, he said he doesn't actually intend to book her at all, only wants as much info on her as possible as he knows her from school :rolleyes::eek:

Thank the gods for that, I don't think it's me then!!

I think some blokes actually need to be told that they're becoming a nuisance. They think they're just being friendly when it's actually unwelcome. I'd hope that someone would let me know if I should keep away, in punting life and real life.

Although I think not answering texts/emails is a bloody good hint

After exchanging PMs with a poster who'd created a thread asking about a lady I'd seen, he said he doesn't actually intend to book her at all, only wants as much info on her as possible as he knows her from school :rolleyes::eek:

That is just plain worrying!! What reason would he have other than sick curiosity?

Will the PN authorities............................................................

Whos that then? Some bloke living in America?

We have to be responsible for our own safety and security. Its just one of a hundred different things we have to do before we even think of opening our legs and getting paid.

Now wheres the "Its easy being a WG" thread.

I have an internet stalker who contacted me for a booking once but turned out to simply be an MSN TW. Since I blocked him there he's popped up all over the place including contacting me via my real life online identities. There are also those who text endlessly asking why you are doing this, that, the other "What are you up to?" after just 1 booking or non at all thinking you are now bessie mates.

Afraid Wamphyri that quite a few would probably say it's an occupational hazard.:rolleyes: but yes it can cause a lot of problems for the WG concerned and is one reason many ladies chose not to give out their address willy nilly as an attempt as some sort of protection.

Have you reported it to the Mods ? That's disgraceful. :mad::mad:

Why? I don't fancy being on the toasty end of a witch hunt thanks.

At the end of the end of the day, the men won't post report or say they had a crap service by, a regular female poster, here, other than in PM, to other men, because they don't want the witch hunt that follow.

My life is stressful enough, between work, my personal life, and everything else without having to worry about wether or not I will get attacked on a forum, where I come to share a sense of community.

That action your asking for would cause me more strife than its worth.

Besides, sometimes the disclosure ups the ante, and I can't be bothered to deal with that either.

If someone has nothing to loose, then they are unpredictable.

Have any of you ladies out there ever had a problem with punters that have turned into stalkers?

Talking to one girl, her friend had someone who started following her and it really freaked her out. In the end she quit, got a "normal" job and moved house. Is the a common occurence?

We have lost a lovely lady due to a stalker and I have heard of another having to change her name, perhaps the stalker should become the victim and have a dose of his own.