Thoroughbred

Heading things off 'at the pass'

27 posts in this topic

Do other punters feel this affects their mojo ?

This is where you get told or asked not to do something before it has actually happened.

Examples:

'I have trouble with my ovaries'

'I shave every day'

'I've been to the gym'

'No fingers'

'You're very big so go slowly/be gentle'

I find it puts me 'on guard' for the rest of the punt on the cautious side in order not to do anything unwanted. Is it 'reasonable'?

I would rather clarify any boundaries I am unsure about before hand rather than embarrass either of us by doing something "wrong" during the meeting. I just dont like having these grey areas and like to know where I stand.

Although it really depends on what the restriction is. If its something like "I am a bit sore today" or something that would affect the meeting, I would rather re-schedule for another day.

I share Elsewhere's liking for clear boundaries, but strangely no lady has ever told me 'You're very big so go slowly/be gentle'! :(:D

I've just been to the gym tickles me - I'm now back into my fitness training and that involves 3 sessions at the gym along with swimming,cycling and power walking which I prefer to do in the pool or outside (can't stand hamstermills).

Tell me - what exactly is this supposed to mean I can't take part in?

I've just been to the gym tickles me - I'm now back into my fitness training and that involves 3 sessions at the gym along with swimming,cycling and power walking too.

Sounds like I won't be doing much for a while then!

Keep that up Strawbs and you'll soon be able to reply to those regular posts asking about muscular WGs! :D

I'm not referring to anything special tho, just what would logically be considered part of normal/gfe experience.

I'm just getting my head down for some RO action and she says 'I shave every day so be gentle' it puts me right of my stride, so to speak.

I've just been to the gym tickles me - I'm now back into my fitness training and that involves 3 sessions at the gym along with swimming,cycling and power walking which I prefer to do in the pool or outside (can't stand hamstermills).

Tell me - what exactly is this supposed to mean I can't take part in?

This lady couldn't do cg or rcg. Wanted me to do all the work :D This service included an optional lapdance which she couldn't carry out due to the 'gym'.

Ok I've just never known going to the gym or working out restrict me in any way!

Ok I've just never known going to the gym or working out restrict me in any way!

If (like me!) you don't go to the gym often, the muscles can really ache the next day. As it happens she was lovely and we hit it off personality wise, I tend to believe her. It's still not what one wants to hear at the start of a punt tho, what one can't have/do.

This is where you get told or asked not to do something before it has actually happened.

Examples:

'I shave every day'

'I've been to the gym'

'No fingers'

I find it puts me 'on guard' for the rest of the punt on the cautious side in order not to do anything unwanted. Is it 'reasonable'?

I called to book an EE indie a few weeks ago and asked if she was free at 6 and she asked if 6.30 would be ok because she was going to see Jim :D I thought, bloody hell I don't need to know his name, but 6.30 was fine so I made the booking. That did put me on guard for the punt. I'm well aware that WGs see plenty of other guys but knowing the name of the last guy was off putting... I was wondering how I measured up to this Jim fella.

It wasn't till the very end of the punt, when she mentioned that she was tired because she'd been at the gym, that I realised what she must have said on the phone :(:(

I will admit when I first started training again I was rather 'stiff', however I know to start off very slowly after any lay-off, and really take it very easy. Can be embarassing but generally prevents any subsequent physical restrictions (as well as injury!).

One of the benefits of keeping fit is being able to perform advanced CG/RCG.

I called to book an EE indie a few weeks ago and asked if she was free at 6 and she asked if 6.30 would be ok because she was going to see Jim :D I thought, bloody hell I don't need to know his name, but 6.30 was fine so I made the booking. That did put me on guard for the punt. I'm well aware that WGs see plenty of other guys but knowing the name of the last guy was off putting... I was wondering how I measured up to this Jim fella.

It wasn't till the very end of the punt, when she mentioned that she was tired because she'd been at the gym, that I realised what she must have said on the phone :(:(

lol

I think I had that dreaded crossing paths on Thursday as another punter was exiting. Either that or it was a resident of the block!

This lady couldn't do cg or rcg. Wanted me to do all the work.

Okay, I'll give up and admit my dimness: CG and RCG? :D

I will admit when I first started training again I was rather 'stiff', however I know to start off very slowly after any lay-off, and really take it very easy. Can be embarassing but generally prevents any subsequent physical restrictions (as well as injury!).

I like the sound of 'advanced CG/RCG' :D

The one with no weight on you (the man), not many girls can do it in my experience.

Cowgirl and Reverse.

Oh, hang on, I just got it. Duuuuhhhh! :(:o:o

Yeehah!

I like the sound of 'advanced CG/RCG' :(

The one with no weight on you (the man), not many girls can do it in my experience.

That's the one and yes I can do it gym, or no gym that day.

:D

Looking at your arse on your website,,, a visit to the gym might be beneficial

Only joking :D

It's ok I'm well back in training which is progressing well, so should be getting even better than ever!

I'm not referring to anything special tho, just what would logically be considered part of normal/gfe experience.

I'm just getting my head down for some RO action and she says 'I shave every day so be gentle' it puts me right of my stride, so to speak.

You see this is where us ladies cant win. If we dont shave everyday we get guys complaining about stubble, if we do then its not fair for a guy to get too over exited down there (esp if he has stubble himself) and give you a rash for the rest of the day. I personally have been "chinned" many a time on the first appointment of the day after shaving and it does not look good to the next guy along. If we knew guys were going to be guaranteed to stick to our clits (as surely this is the main event) or just near there then we wouldnt have to ask guys to be gentle.xx:)

You see this is where us ladies cant win. If we dont shave everyday we get guys complaining about stubble, if we do then its not fair for a guy to get too over exited down there (esp if he has stubble himself) and give you a rash for the rest of the day. I personally have been "chinned" many a time on the first appointment of the day after shaving and it does not look good to the next guy along. If we knew guys were going to be guaranteed to stick to our clits (as surely this is the main event) or just near there then we wouldnt have to ask guys to be gentle.xx:)

I concentrate on the button, I think, but I very rarely get feedback so who knows! It's quite difficult in reality to see what one is doing, exactly. I'm probably useless in all reality :D I've been told 'on the grapevine' that we shouldn't dive straight in on the button, but a few gentle kisses on the inner thigh and the pelvic/lower belly area have a better effect.

I'd rather she waited, if I'm getting too enthusiastic she can pull away or put her hand down and ask me to slow it down a bit. But don't tell me before anything has happened is what I'd prefer as I would consider myself a gentleman. It's like a referee before the match has started telling a player he's got his eye on him, so he play the match unwilling to make a tackle to avoid getting a yellow card.

Examples:

'I shave every day'

'I've been to the gym'

'No fingers'

Yes it affects my mojo and the above excuses are usually what preceedes a poor punt, in my experience anyway.

Most WGs I've met are not overly keen on you sticking your fingers up their front or back doors which is fair enough so that I see as reasonable but the "you're too big" excuse is usually her way of saying "don't bang me as hard as you can, stroke slowly and come and then f-off".

I must admit thats one I've never heard. I think some women make that sort of stuff up because they might not be in the mood. My only limits with that is fisting, I like it but some men have hands that are slightly to big for it, doesn't mean I don't give it a go :(

Most of your examples are really silly I think, if thats their excuse they shouldn't be in the business. Next time I go to work I shall say to my boss, I can't today, I have problems with my ovaries. :D

Examples:

'I shave every day'

'I've been to the gym'

'No fingers'

Lol well if whoever is having trouble with their ovaries they shouldnt be working.

If thier aching from the gym why are they bothering to work.

I think if your not feeling 100% you shouldnt work why risk giving a bad service. Its always best to find out what you can do before you have an appointment that way you dont risk disappointment.

Shelly

Examples:

'I shave every day'

'I've been to the gym'

'No fingers'

Hi Thoroughbred, I see that you mentioned this above in another thread and I asked if you made it up, or was a joke ?!! I don't know any ladies that have made excuses of having promblems with 'ovaries' lol. Maybe they need to see a gynaecologist :(:P!

I would say to get all this in one go that's on your list, would be pretty damn OTT! :D:D:(