Guest Tonyofstoney

Punternet Changed My Life!

34 posts in this topic

Guys, have you found that regular participation in this message board has influenced your punting behaviour, in terms of the ladies you look at and consider booking?

I ask because that is my experience. In the past I've simply searched Pnet or Krowtluda for SPs who appealed to me in whatever geographical area I happened to be concentrating on. However, I now find myself regularly looking at ladies on here, and my 'one day' list is rapidly growing! Don't get me wrong, I'm not simply a Pnet groupie - there are plenty of ladies on here whose posts I really admire but, despite their obvious attractions, I don't feel we'd necessarily have a personal connection (a certain Bristol-based BBW breathes a huge sigh of relief!). But I have now made a number of arrangements with ladies I only became aware of through this message board, and have several others on my (quite long now) short list. So I just wondered if other blokes have found a similar connection to certain ladies based on their personalities as expressed through their posts. :D

I'm not sure the two personas are the same. The working girl you hire is a persona designed to delight you and extract your money as painlessly as possible. The working girl here has kicked off her shoes and let her hair down a bit. Maybe two facets of the same personality but the difference must be there

So what you're actually saying is 'Punternet changed my taste'?

I'm not sure the two personas are the same. The working girl you hire is a persona designed to delight you and extract your money as painlessly as possible. The working girl here has kicked off her shoes and let her hair down a bit. Maybe two facets of the same personality but the difference must be there

Definitely.

I am far nicer in an apppointment than I am on the board. Far less argumentative, far more focussed on your good time.

I have recieved pm's in the past telling me that my board style does me no favours and probably damages my business - well, perhaps it does and I'm sure there are many board members who wouldn't touch me with a dirty stick!

But I don't come here to drum up trade, I have advertising for that. As you said, when here my shoes are off and my hair is down.

I have seen girls I have chatted to in the chatroom. must say knowing them a bit enhanced the experiences.

I am not, im the same lady on here as you would meet if you booked me. My more serious side does come out more on here simply due to the fact that there are so many serious discussions/allegations/enquires on here compared to in a booked appointment. Im lucky in that i hardly ever meet a rude client. I must say though that if some of the things said in here towards me were leveled at me during a booking i would say the same things. If someone is downright rude and insulting and throw mud at me they can expect the same mud to hit them in the face wether on here or in a booking. There is no way i would tolerate being spoken to in the way some guys on here dish it out. I would then proceed to carry out my services to the best of my ability:p

Once upon a time i met a guy with a cock so rancid i could smell it as soon as his trousers were discarded, i offered him a shower which he took yet missed his cock completely. No owo for him i thought to myself, during the booking he asked for RO and he sniffed, yes he actually sniffed my shower scrubbed fanny and wrinkled his nose, "sorry babe" i said "can you smell something fishy" , "um yes kind of, since we got undressed", "yes darling, me to"" i replied, "but its not my fanny its your cock, thats why i offered you a shower but you still didnt wash it".....said guy pulled back his forskin, went pale at what he saw crusted around it and then rushed back off to the shower. Politeness is a virtue i have with the polite.xx

Definitely.

I am far nicer in an apppointment than I am on the board. Far less argumentative, far more focussed on your good time.

I have recieved pm's in the past telling me that my board style does me no favours and probably damages my business.

That works both ways, for me I would rather see a girl who is happy to express her opinions than someone who will just smile and agree all the time to pay lip service to whatever I say. Horses for courses and all that eh? :D

Persona:

You have to have a certain degree of your true self in whichever persona you choose reveal at any given time. For instance, I abhor profanity. You will never find me effing and blinding either in the virtual world or the real world. I simply don't have it 'in me'. See where I'm going with this?

Like yourself Tony, I watch how people come across in their posts. It reveals an awful lot about them even if they only post once in a while. I am extremely drawn to some posters/chatters, both ladies and gents alike.

They say 'never judge a book by its cover'. I say, you would be wise to do so in some cases. :D

Certainly, pnet has given me the opportunity to cross paths with some incredibly intelligent people :D

I guess the site has changed things, including my attitudes.

I never really thought of paid sex much before i visited this site, but using the messageboard in particular has opened my eyes up to the different aspects of it in the UK, and it would be a lie to say that some of the posters on here haven't inspired me in varying ways.

As you said, when here my shoes are off

Bugger, bugger and thrice bugger!

When I first started posting back in about 2000 I was reliably informed by, IIRC, Cactus Jack, that all posters had to wear special posting shoes when using the forum, the bloody things cost me a small fortune and now you tell me you post with just or socks on or even naked from the ankles down, life is not fair.

Guys, have you found that regular participation in this message board has influenced your punting behaviour, in terms of the ladies you look at and consider booking?

I ask because that is my experience. In the past I've simply searched Pnet or Krowtluda for SPs who appealed to me in whatever geographical area I happened to be concentrating on. However, I now find myself regularly looking at ladies on here, and my 'one day' list is rapidly growing! Don't get me wrong, I'm not simply a Pnet groupie - there are plenty of ladies on here whose posts I really admire but, despite their obvious attractions, I don't feel we'd necessarily have a personal connection (a certain Bristol-based BBW breathes a huge sigh of relief!). But I have now made a number of arrangements with ladies I only became aware of through this message board, and have several others on my (quite long now) short list. So I just wondered if other blokes have found a similar connection to certain ladies based on their personalities as expressed through their posts. :D

Funnily enough my answer is NO :D

I've been Using PNet since i stumbled across it back when FRs and were still in 3 figures In that time I have found many good times through study of FRs; but I have only seen 2 who were poster on the Boards before I met them. Both were excellent finds!

In general, however, I find that a similar mindset occurs with cyber ladies as has occurred in my straight world. There I have a few female friends, who I actually have fancied for years, but I value them as friends very much and shy away from risking that for the sake of a fling.

I am not saying that I regard cyber personalities as actual friends, but prefromed images of a personality would probably get in the way of the punt.

That's not financial loss to the PNet WGs, as geography & opportunity are usually the bigger obstacles

When I first started posting back in about 2000 I was reliably informed by, IIRC, Cactus Jack, that all posters had to wear special posting shoes when using the forum, the bloody things cost me a small fortune and now you tell me you post with just or socks on or even naked from the ankles down, life is not fair.

Indeed no, I wouldn't dream of posting 'naked' - i wear something like THESE

Indeed no, I wouldn't dream of posting 'naked' - i wear something like THESE

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, just shows how wrong you can be, because I sort of pictured you in something like these.

Those are definitely not my legs :D

I think useing this forum has raised my expectation levels, and opened my eye's in what to look for when choseing a lady.

I would no longer book a girl just for her nice photo's.

Even though you don't realise it, being a more astute punter is a sign you have picked stuff up from this board.

As they say Knowledge is power, and we certainly have a lot of knowledge here.

Long may it continue.

Definitely.

I have recieved pm's in the past telling me that my board style does me no favours and probably damages my business - well, perhaps it does and I'm sure there are many board members who wouldn't touch me with a dirty stick!

But I don't come here to drum up trade, I have advertising for that. As you said, when here my shoes are off and my hair is down.

Far nicer ?! oh thank goodness for that :D:D

Unless you're a masochistic punter. :D

B

I agree with Chloe and Jasmin, there has to be an element of your own personality in the 'persona' of us wgs.

I,e Natasha doesn't just switch off from work and then come on this board and be someone else! that may be a little confusing for even me :D:(

I would say girls and guy's that i've met from this board are probably 'nicer' in person as Claire puts it. On this board you can let off steam, be a bit feisty, put your points and individual opinion across which is interesting and contraversial at times.

Although saying that, I have seen, and it is often quite easy to get wires crossed with posters, as face to face some individuals might not be so 'feisty' or bulshy lol.

There was a male poster on here that has just recently been banned, and he used to post on here quite frequently. Often liking the banter but quite 'aggressive' at times and forthright. On a few occassions he upset me, and I called him an 'insensitive prick'. Which often he would pm and say yes, your probably right about that :D

But meeting up and having lunch and just chatting, he is a different person, more softer and understanding, and said he would often post on here after he had a 'skin full' of beer. So, maybe it still was his 'true' persona, but he true feelings came out after drinking on occasion :D:D:)

Aww Natasha have I not been nice enough to you?

I will attempt to remedy that in the future :D

Aww Natasha have I not been nice enough to you?

I will attempt to remedy that in the future :D

Ah, I'm only teasing you Claire :D:(:D xxx

Funnily enough my answer is NO :D

Funnily enough that doesn't surprise me. :D

So what you're actually saying is 'Punternet changed my taste'?

No, it hasn't changed my taste, but it has opened me up to possibilities I might have overlooked or just not considered before. Personality in a lady is always at least as important to me as looks, and reading a string of posts from someone over a period of time can definitely give you an insight into their personality. I fully take yoiur point, Claire, about the true personality not always coming through here - and I'm sure you're much nicer with a client than you sometimes come across here(!) - but generally I think this is a pretty good guide, not only to personality but to social attitudes. After all, in the past I've made a lot of choices based on profiles ladies have written, and they're far less likely to show their 'true selves' in those than they are on this board.

I've discussed this with a few people - I type pretty fast and what I'm saying leaves my brain and hits the keyboard very rapidly. I don't bother 'filtering' it. What you read is who I am. No point being anything else.

You should try a pair of these. Works for me :D