plato54

Leicester Incall Advice

24 posts in this topic

Hi all

im going to be enjoying the delights of leicester for a few days next week so fancy having an hours incall treat while im there.

obviously im checking through the FRs as well, but i'd also love to hear of any reccomendations from messageboard users too!

only real requirements are that the lady is under 45 and ideally offers a GFE - otherwise variety is the spice in my opinion :D

thanks

P.

I can certainly reccomend Louisa Lovett from the other site. She is based near the train station in Leicester and will willingly worship your cock.:D

I live in Leicester and around the last 12 months have travelled around the county punting :D Did not know about this website until recently :D

Anyhow ... best punt I've ever had in Leic is Miranda, she used to run Foxes Massage but now works Lady-Birds on Sundays. Bear in mind, she offers GFE but no OWO, the service she does offer though is utterly fantastic - but I guess it depends on what your looking for :D

If you can catch Ellie at the X Lounge, it would be well worth your while......

Hi,

I would recommend Emily Spunk from the other sight. I have seen her a few times now and believe me she knows how to suck cock. She offers GFE so will be suitable for what you are looking for.

She is roughly 5 - 10 mins from train station.

Regards

Tom

I live in Leicester and around the last 12 months have travelled around the county punting :D Did not know about this website until recently :)

Anyhow ... best punt I've ever had in Leic is Miranda, she used to run Foxes Massage but now works Lady-Birds on Sundays. Bear in mind, she offers GFE but no OWO, the service she does offer though is utterly fantastic - but I guess it depends on what your looking for :)

Which name is Miranda using at Ladybirds?

Well I am literally on my way to see Ronika from a'w and I'll let you know - she comes (!) highly recommended

Any of the girls I've seen at Hollywood who are still there, i.e. Jodie, Francesca, Morgan and Roxy (see FRs). :D

B

Hot Marta from you know where :D

while u here u just have to see ronika from the othersite.

if you like tall slim pretty girls who privde gfe. and has more energy than a nuclear power plant then shes a must for u. her pics dont do her justice she way hotter than that in real life. she could model for nuts etc.

i never seen a girl more than twice before. like to have a nice varity but this girl is so hot it gets better everytime. if she ever give up every thing will be a dissappointment but at least i have some cash again, she is draining me. i have a ronika addiction. ;-)

Which name is Miranda using at Ladybirds?

She is currently using the name Miranda. Seems quite difficult to get hold of her nowadays, except for Sundays at LadyBirds.

I work near LadyBirds so it's all good :D

Wot e sed;)

(bluebird that is)

If you can catch Ellie at the X Lounge, it would be well worth your while......

Ellie (ex victoria house) now works under the name of Sasha at the X-lounge and available on Mondays. Pics on website. Hope your good Mandrake xx

thanks for all the advice :)

it looks like the punt will be on wednesday so i'll keep you updated and hopefully post an FR as well.

p.

Try the x-lounge - opposite the station. Chelsea is the number one but any of the ladies would fit the bill. My advice is to pay the full sixty pounds and you won't be disappointed. The photos on their website are genuine

Hi Guys

Does any one remember kelly from Ladybirds in Leicester. Does any one know where she is working these days ?

while u here u just have to see ronika from the othersite.

if you like tall slim pretty girls who privde gfe. and has more energy than a nuclear power plant then shes a must for u. her pics dont do her justice she way hotter than that in real life. she could model for nuts etc.

i never seen a girl more than twice before. like to have a nice varity but this girl is so hot it gets better everytime. if she ever give up every thing will be a dissappointment but at least i have some cash again, she is draining me. i have a ronika addiction. ;-)

Ronika is planning to return back to Leicester soon.

Check out her profile Ronika_leic

That is good news indeed for Leicester lads. Unfortunately I'm not there these days but Ronika was my favourite when I was (closely run by Sophia)

That's great news that ronika is returning. She is one hot friendly girl.

Also just as a side note I today saw Tiffany frOm Leicester aka barely legal teen. And wow she is a stunner as well way better than her pics. So who to choose would love to have threesome with them I would die a very very happy man. Lol

Also just as a side note I today saw Tiffany frOm Leicester aka barely legal teen. And wow she is a stunner as well way better than her pics. So who to choose would love to have threesome with them I would die a very very happy man. Lol

I first saw Tiffany's profile in Sept. She does not see Asians, so ticked her off.

A side note............HotMaryyn (whom I have sent you details of) has done a few threesomes with Tiffany. She is currently in Poland, but should be back within the next few weeks.

Ronika's profile now shows working in Leic, although outcalls only.

Can anyone comment on/recommend the x-lounge (in addition to labcs04's helpful post above)? I'm thinking of paying a visit next week, so any info would be welcome.