Lynn

Revenge bookings?

12 posts in this topic

I didn't know what else to call this thread and it may die a quick

death anyway but here goes....

Last week I had an appointment with a new and very nice client. He was polite and we had a good time.

He talked quite a bit though and I think it was partly due to his nerves

being a first timer. He explained that he recently found that his wife had

been cheating on him and he was "in a bit of a state."

He said he had never been tempted to see a wg before. I had to ask, was his visit to me a little bit of personal revenge on his part.

He denied it :D but of course may have been trying to save my feelings. This made me smile and I told him I quite understood if that was his reason for seeing me.

I doubt he will be back and I also doubt he will get hooked on visiting wg's either.

Just wondering if anyone else has met with this kind of situation before?

Revenge might of been part or even all of it but I can think of a few other possibilities .

Him saying he was "in a bit of a state." and talking a lot suggests to me he might have felt the need for female comfort and just to feel wanted. It might also be he really wanted just sex. However couldn't seek these from his wife without appearing to forgive or condone her cheating.

I would think quite a lot would be going on both consciously and subconsciously.

After I split up with an ex, I went to Soho for a quickie. Made me feel better, but no, no thoughts of revenge

Perhaps his home sex life was virtually zero, but wanted to either try to make it work, or for whatever reasons a WG was always out of bounds for him. But as soon as he found out she was having an affair, that made it fair play.

In certain circumstances, thats not revenge IMO, more a case of something you couldnt do previously suddenly being available.

I didn't know what else to call this thread and it may die a quick

death anyway but here goes....

Last week I had an appointment with a new and very nice client. He was polite and we had a good time.

He talked quite a bit though and I think it was partly due to his nerves

being a first timer. He explained that he recently found that his wife had

been cheating on him and he was "in a bit of a state."

He said he had never been tempted to see a wg before. I had to ask, was his visit to me a little bit of personal revenge on his part.

He denied it :D but of course may have been trying to save my feelings. This made me smile and I told him I quite understood if that was his reason for seeing me.

I doubt he will be back and I also doubt he will get hooked on visiting wg's either.

Just wondering if anyone else has met with this kind of situation before?

It's not revenge - it's more of a case of what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Besides, aren't most of girl's clients,married men ?

:)

A guy wanted to book me for an outcall to his office and we do it on a desk in his office. The outcall never happened as he ended up coming for an incall instead, but it transpired that his wife had left him and they still worked together and that was where she sat.

xxx

Pru

This is quite common in one form or another. I remember a client we nicknamed champagne Pete. He was going through a divorse and was adament he was going to spend all his money on girls so the wife got nothing. He went through 34 girls in just over two months, yes it was one almost every other day at a minimum of 3 hours and 2 bottles of champagne a time, if it broke a third bottle it turned into an overnight which must have been every third or forth booking.

He would only see a girl once with the exception of 2 who he saw two or three times and when we ran out of new girls he started hitting the london agencies. Despite the divorce he always had a smile on his face :D

probably was a bit of desire for comfort.good for him.I have done the same myself after breakups with past gf's and also with the ex wife.revenge ner crossed my mind.just wanted to feel wanted and feel human again.I think it also overwhelmed your senses,so you don't have to feel so shite anymore.

I wouldn't call it a "revenge" fuck, its more of a "make me feel better / symapthy" fuck booked to make you feel better about yourself and build your confidence back up. You've invested time and emotion in the partner you have just split up with and need an uncomplicated liaison with no strings to get your head and body back together.

I've tried it a few times. Sometimes it makes you feel better, sometimes worse through guilt and self-pitying and once, I'd been so into my partner (mind, body and soul) I couldn't even get a hard on with the lady I'd chosen to make me feel 'good'. As with most ladies I've met, she was very understanding & comforting and the naked cuddle we ended up with did me the world of good.

I wouldn't call it a "revenge" fuck, its more of a "make me feel better / symapthy" fuck booked to make you feel better about yourself and build your confidence back up. You've invested time and emotion in the partner you have just split up with and need an uncomplicated liaison with no strings to get your head and body back together.

That sounds like a therapeutic fuck to me. :D

xxx

Pru

I wonder if he did go home and tell the missus afterwards. Not much of a revenge otherwise, if the revengee doesnt know it happened.

That sounds like a therapeutic fuck to me. :)

xxx

Pru

Or a validation fuck. not necessarily about revenge at all. It's not about her, it's about him.