lewis1234

Sex with young WG's. How do you do it?

61 posts in this topic

I suspect l may be opening myself to some ridicule here but l hope the majority of you will accept that l am interested in some genuine answers.

I'm a single guy (divorced) work long hours ..never have time for relationships, at least haven't met anyone prepared to put up with an old bloke (l'm 56) who is never there. Like many of you l guess, l miss physical intimacy and meeting mature ladies works fine for me.

Every now and again l visit younger (early 20's) W.G.'s which usually ends up being a bit of a disaster. We get on well enough - chat easily, have a laugh, but for me, there is just nothing going on below. The girls are lovely and usually quite concerned, which embarrasses me even more !

The thing is, with the more mature ladies, things just sort of occur naturally. Meet at the door, hand over the money, take my hand into the room, maybe offered a drink. We chat and caress, kiss and so on…fine…no problem.

With the younger girls…things tend not go happen that way. We chat and get on okay but there is no 'intimacy' before the intimacy, if you know what l mean. No holding hands or caressing and the transition from that, to the 'sex' bit, is all a bit mechanical and anything but 'sexy'…..it doesn't do it for me. Frankly l feel a bit uncomfortable just reaching over and grabbing the poor girl if there is no sort of signal from her.

It's clearly me. The girls will often say they have been with chaps in their 60''s or 70's and l have read FR from guys with the girls l have seen which are really horny - it all seems to work fine.

So, you older guys, l'm interested to know your experience. Do you just start kissing or caressing the girl? Does she start kissing and caressing you? Does it all start naturally enough as is my experience with older ladies.

Ladies, how do you feel with an older guy, do you start kissing and caressing or does he do the leading. Do you lead or do you expect him to. If you expect him to, do you make it reasonably obvious?

Interestingly, the thing that prompted me to write this was an experience l had this evening in Birmingham. Lovely, beautiful girl……actually seemed a little bit shy. As l was going she said something like "….it was lovely to meet you…..the guy before had me pinned against the wall in the first 5 minutes and was having rampant sex with me in 10……."

How inadequate did l feel !

I suspect l may be opening myself to some ridicule here but l hope the majority of you will accept that l am interested in some genuine answers.

I'm a single guy (divorced) work long hours ..never have time for relationships, at least haven't met anyone prepared to put up with an old bloke (l'm 56) who is never there. Like many of you l guess, l miss physical intimacy and meeting mature ladies works fine for me.

Every now and again l visit younger (early 20's) W.G.'s which usually ends up being a bit of a disaster. We get on well enough - chat easily, have a laugh, but for me, there is just nothing going on below. The girls are lovely and usually quite concerned, which embarrasses me even more !

The thing is, with the more mature ladies, things just sort of occur naturally. Meet at the door, hand over the money, take my hand into the room, maybe offered a drink. We chat and caress, kiss and so on…fine…no problem.

With the younger girls…things tend not go happen that way. We chat and get on okay but there is no 'intimacy' before the intimacy, if you know what l mean. No holding hands or caressing and the transition from that, to the 'sex' bit, is all a bit mechanical and anything but 'sexy'…..it doesn't do it for me. Frankly l feel a bit uncomfortable just reaching over and grabbing the poor girl if there is no sort of signal from her.

It's clearly me. The girls will often say they have been with chaps in their 60''s or 70's and l have read FR from guys with the girls l have seen which are really horny - it all seems to work fine.

So, you older guys, l'm interested to know your experience. Do you just start kissing or caressing the girl? Does she start kissing and caressing you? Does it all start naturally enough as is my experience with older ladies.

Ladies, how do you feel with an older guy, do you start kissing and caressing or does he do the leading. Do you lead or do you expect him to. If you expect him to, do you make it reasonably obvious?

Interestingly, the thing that prompted me to write this was an experience l had this evening in Birmingham. Lovely, beautiful girl……actually seemed a little bit shy. As l was going she said something like "….it was lovely to meet you…..the guy before had me pinned against the wall in the first 5 minutes and was having rampant sex with me in 10……."

I am 45 and i punt with WGs of 18 and 19 on ocassion. With most its the same as punting with the older ladies who i also punt with, they know its a punt, not a date and act accordingly.

The point is everyones an individual of course and some do certain things differently to others. I always clarify by phone what services i require and confirm this when i meet her. Clear communication is the key in my experience. Being confident and assertive always helps as well.:D

I am 45 and i punt with WGs of 18 and 19 on ocassion. With most its the same as punting with the older ladies who i also punt with, they know its a punt, not a date and act accordingly.

The point is everyones an individual of course and some do certain things differently to others. I always clarify by phone what services i require and confirm this when i meet her. Clear communication is the key in my experience. Being confident and assertive always helps as well.:D

I would agree with that, to a point. My first punt was an outcall agency girl to my hotel ( 20 ) me 45, the moment she came in the room I just knew that as far as my body would allow I was going to give her a very good seeing too. We, sat, had a few drinks and a chat and the lust wore off as I saw a infront of me a quite naive youngster. So we chatted more until suddenly she pulled her top off and started to take my trousers off. We had a very good night. With an Agency girl age doesn't worry anymore, infact as near to 18 as possible the better.

Perhaps it's just you being concerned about what she might be thinking at the prospect of having sex with someone old enough to be her dad (or granddad even!) :D

No ridicule from me, Lewis, but I expect to get some for this response :D It sounds to me as though you enjoy the wider sensual experience rather than just the slam-bam side of it. Why should you feel in any way unusual about it?

I've only met a couple of girls under 25, mainly in spite of rather than because of their age, and even then there wasn't enough rapport for me to enjoy the occasions enough to look for more in that group. Yes, they had wonderful bodies....but could or would only use them in an almost mechanical way. I look for more than that.

Your last comment is interesting....partly because it dents my preconceptions of the younger ladies being interested more in the purely physical. The girl who said that it had been lovely to meet you (if you sensed that she meant it) might well be comparing you very favourably with her last client, who sounds as though he bothered only with her body and not with her as a person. If you think she was being up front about liking you as a client, then take it as a real compliment on your approach to women. And see her again, as it sounds that she will soon start to relax, and provide what you really like. And anyway, the more mature ladies are giving you the sort of experience which you obviously like you, so stay with those choices.

No holding hands or caressing

Holding hands?? I wouldn't do that before having sex with anyone...?

Sex with young WG's. How do you do it?

With great reluctance and a feeling of foreboding, but I struggle on and try to give the impression of enjoying myself.

I suspect l may be opening myself to some ridicule here but l hope the majority of you will accept that l am interested in some genuine answers. !

No ridicule from me. I'm a little older than you and my feelings on this are not very different to yours. I guess it's about suspending belief for an hour or two and for me with girls under 30 I struggle to do that. All my best punts have been with ladies in there 30s and 40s.

Obviously its legal to work in this industry from the age of 18. This industry is classed as immoral by its very nature in our society. Perhaps though you have an inbuilt conceinse that is telling you that visiting a lady of this age is just a little TOO immoral for you personally. If things are happening naturally with the older ladies then this is obviously who you feel more comfortable and at ease with. This is supposed to be fun so just see the ladies you can have fun with and if you want someone to chat to join a club or pop of for a pint to the pub.xx

p.s sorry for the shitty spelling.:D

Obviously its legal to work in this industry from the age of 18. This industry is classed as immoral by its very nature in our society. Perhaps though you have an inbuilt conceinse that is telling you that visiting a lady of this age is just a little TOO immoral for you personally. If things are happening naturally with the older ladies then this is obviously who you feel more comfortable and at ease with. This is supposed to be fun so just see the ladies you can have fun with and if you want someone to chat to join a club or pop of for a pint to the pub.xx

p.s sorry for the shitty spelling.:D

Sorry, but that's spelled 'shittee',:)

Perhaps this highlights the differences between men and women somewhat.

I'm 36, and have friends of a similar age. Occasionally we'll be out to lunch or whatever and we'll see a fit, hot, young guy. And I mean young - maybe 20-23. Without fail, we'll all say the same thing - 'Oh, that's pretty, shame it's too young.'

Now, Mr HotBod may be very mature, he may have a thing for older women, whatever. But we know we're too old for him. We know he'd just be a pain in the ass in the end, we're unlikely to have anything in common and we'll end up wiping his ass for him.

In a paid-for situation, most women IMO would still not hire a young Mr HotBod. We'd still like to give it a go but we know it's just silly really. We'd rather spend our time with someone who we can genuinely feel might be interested in us and our interests. If we rented a Mr HotBod he might provide us with a wonderful service, attentive, charming, tactile, - but we'd be thinking 'It's not real, is it? And what must he be thinking about my lumps/bumps/saggy bits?'

If we rented a slightly older chap, someone our own age, we'd feel so much more at home - they have lumps and bumps and insecurities as well!

Older people often use the phrase 'If I were ten years younger..' when spotting something pretty. It's assumed that the end of the sentence is '...i'd be in like Flynn, no problem. She'd want me as much as I want her'. I think that because in a paid for situation, the money cancels out the ten year gap, guys overlook that the 'If i were ten years younger...' thing also means 'I'd have the CONFIDENCE to be in like Flynn etc'.

Paying doesnt mean you'll automatically feel the confidence.

Sorry for the ramble, and it may seem a bit disjointed at places. Stream of consciousness, anyone?

and we'll end up wiping his ass for him.

Why would you do that to a grown man? if he's old enough to own a donkey he should be responsible enough to clean it himself.

How do you do it?

To ask a straight question with a straight answer... trust to luck, and if your 'gentleman's vegetables' tell you to head in the direction of the barely-legals then go for it. Once in the company of the sweet young thing then relax; do what comes naturally (and legal); and don't feel the need to 'prove' anything.

NB: WGs who advertise as 18 or 19 could be anywhere between 18 to 25 but very often you'd easily believe they actually are 18 or 19.

Extract from punting Memoirs:

I can CONGRATULATE MYSELF on being very lucky in my punts with '18/19's.

My near miss with sad little druggie V. (19) in Holland should have put me off teenies for life. However, that non-punt was closely followed by 2 excellent punts with blondes C.(20) and M.(19) at the famous but now defunct(?) Jan Bik's. Both of those whilst in my late 40s.

UK punts (whilst in my 50s) included:

A.(18)[returns=1], and B.(19) at Northampton's Paradise Massage (now closed).

C.(18)[returns=1] at Northampton's Studio 161.

A.(19)[returns=3] MK

Z.(19) MK

Comparative Appraisal:

Now, the above examples might give the impression that my WG of choice is a 'teeny'. On the other hand, most of my punts have been with ladies between 25 and 50 with my record number of return visits being shared between one lady who could have been 50 and one in her mid 30s.

Conclusion:

In my experience, any punt with a 'teeny' can be as enjoyable and have the same vibe as a punt with a M.I.L.F. Whether or no it 'works' depends on how lucky you are with your choice of girl and your own mood/physical state at the time.

A concise summing-up could be that in punting, 'age is just a number' (just so long as that number is legal!)

Have yourself a good time with those gnat-bite nippled nubiles. (One or 2 of mine were quite hefty up top though:D)

Back on PNet holiday now.

Is it more about emotional maturity than the physical?

Had plenty of reasonable punts with younger girls, but generally feel more comfy with ones a bit older.

Age cannot wither them nor custom stale their infinite variety.

Being over 50 as well, I wonder why you feel you have to go for the younger ones? I would be like you, unable to get an erection and probably wanting to drive them home to their mum.

If you have a great time with the older women- oh gawd, did I really say that? Okay, the 30 to 40 year olds- then stick with what works for you!

And if the erections don't come and you still want to punt the younger women, brush up your non penatrative pleasures!

I agree with Claire on this...

Often I get calls from guys who I have to turn down for a booking because they are so young (18 - 25) Yes, it's a great ego boost to think that a much younger lad is sexually interested in me (prefers the mature woman) but I couldn't cope with knowing that the guy who is on top of me is the same age or younger than my own son.

It just wouldn't be right. Yes, the fantasy of it is great - but it is just a fantasy, nothing more!

Mature women are far more laid back and more in touch with their sexuality, and definitely more in tune with what a mature guy wants and needs.

As others have said - stick with the ones that cause a stir in your loins - and keep it growing... :D

In my experience age is simply a number, some 18 year olds have been more mature than some 35 year olds in my experience, it depends on the individual.

As i require variety i happily punt with 18 year olds up to 45 year olds and would be happy to punt with a 60 year old if she looked 45 or younger, what i look for is a great friendly attitude and enthusiasm.:D

NB: WGs who advertise as 18 or 19 could be anywhere between 18 to 25 but very often you'd easily believe they actually are 18 or 19.

Most of them lie about their age same applies to older prostitutes they shave a few years off :D

But in answer to the question you treat it as any other punt I should think

Most of them lie about their age same applies to older prostitutes they shave a few years off :)

But in answer to the question you treat it as any other punt I should think

Agreed - some do!

Thank goodness I am honest and admit I am 50 (and not ashamed to admit it, lol) :D

Perhaps this highlights the differences between men and women somewhat.

I'm 36, and have friends of a similar age. Occasionally we'll be out to lunch or whatever and we'll see a fit, hot, young guy. And I mean young - maybe 20-23. Without fail, we'll all say the same thing - 'Oh, that's pretty, shame it's too young.'

Now, Mr HotBod may be very mature, he may have a thing for older women, whatever. But we know we're too old for him. We know he'd just be a pain in the ass in the end, we're unlikely to have anything in common and we'll end up wiping his ass for him.

In a paid-for situation, most women IMO would still not hire a young Mr HotBod. We'd still like to give it a go but we know it's just silly really. We'd rather spend our time with someone who we can genuinely feel might be interested in us and our interests. If we rented a Mr HotBod he might provide us with a wonderful service, attentive, charming, tactile, - but we'd be thinking 'It's not real, is it? And what must he be thinking about my lumps/bumps/saggy bits?'

If we rented a slightly older chap, someone our own age, we'd feel so much more at home - they have lumps and bumps and insecurities as well!

Older people often use the phrase 'If I were ten years younger..' when spotting something pretty. It's assumed that the end of the sentence is '...i'd be in like Flynn, no problem. She'd want me as much as I want her'. I think that because in a paid for situation, the money cancels out the ten year gap, guys overlook that the 'If i were ten years younger...' thing also means 'I'd have the CONFIDENCE to be in like Flynn etc'.

Paying doesnt mean you'll automatically feel the confidence.

Sorry for the ramble, and it may seem a bit disjointed at places. Stream of consciousness, anyone?

Great post Claire :) --- exchange of real views is why I get enjoyment from this board.

There is so much in your post,I dont know where to start -- I will have to limit myself to just a few comments.

'It's not real, is it? --- of course its not real, its not supposed to be. Btw,the 'gap' could be 30 years or more easily [ not 10 ]. When an older guy books a 20yo, it is IMO for the pure fantasy, for the raw sexual experience devoid of any desire for companionship,understanding, sexual experience etc that an older lady might bring to the table. It is distilled down to very naughtyand bold sex..The older punter has nothing in common with the 20 yo. He knows it but he also knows she knows it too but is willing to participateThe fee bridges the gap completely in the eye of the punter,-- if it does not then he should not punt with her.

We'd rather spend our time with someone who we can genuinely feel might be interested in us and our interests.---- We are constantly reminded that WGs are not ' interested ' as such in us on a 1 hour punt and we accept this . Why can you not do the same and just enjoy the service from Mr.HotBod ?

If a young guy wants to have sex with a much older woman, he wont be worried about a few lumps or imperfections. If he gets aroused it means he's turned on -- end of. If a guy in his 30s or 40s finds a 30 something yo sexually attractive, I guarantee you there will be plenty od guys 20-23 who will also !

Its a fantasy -- do it-- go out and get ' serviced ' by Mr.HotBod --- [ and let us know how you got on ! ]:D

Great post Claire :) --- exchange of real views is why I get enjoyment from this board.

There is so much in your post,I dont know where to start -- I will have to limit myself to just a few comments.

'It's not real, is it? --- of course its not real, its not supposed to be. Btw,the 'gap' could be 30 years or more easily [ not 10 ]. When an older guy books a 20yo, it is IMO for the pure fantasy, for the raw sexual experience devoid of any desire for companionship,understanding, sexual experience etc that an older lady might bring to the table. It is distilled down to very naughtyand bold sex..The older punter has nothing in common with the 20 yo. He knows it but he also knows she knows it too but is willing to participateThe fee bridges the gap completely in the eye of the punter,-- if it does not then he should not punt with her.

We'd rather spend our time with someone who we can genuinely feel might be interested in us and our interests.---- We are constantly reminded that WGs are not ' interested ' as such in us on a 1 hour punt and we accept this . Why can you not do the same and just enjoy the service from Mr.HotBod ?

If a young guy wants to have sex with a much older woman, he wont be worried about a few lumps or imperfections. If he gets aroused it means he's turned on -- end of. If a guy in his 30s or 40s finds a 30 something yo sexually attractive, I guarantee you there will be plenty od guys 20-23 who will also !

Its a fantasy -- do it-- go out and get ' serviced ' by Mr.HotBod --- [ and let us know how you got on ! ]:D

This is where you did not understand Claire's post.. You see it as a bodily thing, we see it as a mental thing. I completely agree with Claire as I am exactly the same. They may have a nice body but it is no fantasy of mine.

It is all about conscience on my part - I do not care about the Hotbod, maybe because women do not tend to be as visually geared as men perhaps.

The reason why I personally really struggle with young men, even though they are happy to see me, flaws and all, is simply because I feel I am old enough to be their mother and that genuinely makes me feel very very uncomfortable. I know some women are quite happy to do so, but I cannot do it.

I have had the occasional young one slip through and I am not going to throw them out when they arrive on the doorstep, but I also know that I will feel lousy in myself afterwards and often I will end up telling them to sort their lives out :):P.

I find in general that a girl needs to be over 26 to do the job. My regular is 30, I am fifty three. But its up to everyone to find what suits. I suspect that whether the girl has had children is a bigger indication of her suitablility for the job . But nothing is set in stone when it concerns intimacy.

Im just coming up 63 and I regularly see oriental WGS aged 20 -22 no problems at all

I find there superb bodies a joy and the time is always brilliant

Ive seen a particular few many many times and the sensations just get better and better.

Go for dont ne embarassed, in my own experience the oreintala s are better with older guys generally

What can I say........

This is where you did not understand Claire's post.. You see it as a bodily thing, we see it as a mental thing. I completely agree with Claire as I am exactly the same. They may have a nice body but it is no fantasy of mine.

It is all about conscience on my part - I do not care about the Hotbod, maybe because women do not tend to be as visually geared as men perhaps.

The reason why I personally really struggle with young men, even though they are happy to see me, flaws and all, is simply because I feel I am old enough to be their mother and that genuinely makes me feel very very uncomfortable. I know some women are quite happy to do so, but I cannot do it.

I have had the occasional young one slip through and I am not going to throw them out when they arrive on the doorstep, but I also know that I will feel lousy in myself afterwards and often I will end up telling them to sort their lives out :):P.

yes but Claire does say " We'd still like to give it a go but .... ". If something mentally turns you off, then are you not unlikely to even want to give it a go ?

In my experience age is simply a number, some 18 year olds have been more mature than some 35 year olds in my experience, it depends on the individual.

As i require variety i happily punt with 18 year olds up to 45 year olds and would be happy to punt with a 60 year old if she looked 45 or younger, what i look for is a great friendly attitude and enthusiasm.:)

Now that sounds lika man of good experiences. :)

I like your style Smiths

Simple Lewis - with a smile on my face :):rolleyes::D:)