Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lessingham

Penang?

8 posts in this topic

Since Thailand seems a bit wild we are off to Penang this year. I know Malaysia is a muslim country so publically very moral. But anyone know what the punting scene in Penang is like?

I have been to Penang a couple of years ago, It's a nice old colonial town, mainly a Chinese/Malay town, the punting centres around the hotel massage spas. For reports try reading the WSG Malay section. (other monger boards are available) :D

Thanks very much for that, it seems a very civilized idea

I love food and visit Penang very frequently. Depending on what flavour you go for there are plenty of options. If you are going local you might try your luck at some of the bars in Georgetown (and they might be free). Single european girls hang out near Batu Ferringhi - some a pretty desperate.

If you want punting - if you're staying at a hotel - there's probably a spa, you can probably get something there. If there's no spa - I tend to find lubricating the (male) concierge, is very efficient.

I hope I'm never desperate enough to lube up the male concierge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (laughing)

I If there's no spa - I tend to find lubricating the (male) concierge, is very efficient.

I don't think you meant this as it appeared !

I don't think you meant this as it appeared !

Or did you?